Congrats to everyone who bought the cat. We're just now getting started

Congrats to everyone who bought the cat. We're just now getting started

where to buy

Congrats on your no gains.
If I had bought this coin and held I would have lost my 200%+ gains. LMAOOO

Etherdelta or bittrex next week

but i bought this morning after some kind anons shilled it on biz and i'm already up 30%, pretty neat

what was the ICO price and when did it end? I remember some user shilling it just a couple of days ago

what are you talking about, if you bought at ico that ended a few days ago, you'd be up over 150% now

He's just fudding. I don't even pay attention to these kind of retards anymore. They all came here after polo dropped the trollbox

Look like its reached its peak, I'll buy back when it dips.

im up 80% already, nigger

Wew lad look at that volume. We're hitting 10$ soon

MOTHERFUCKING COINBASE JUST ACCEPT MY CARD

now its 115%, nigger

Thanks to the guy here who posted about it during the ICO. I'm up 190%.

woke up this morning saw a blockcat shill thread on biz and went all in because why not, up 60% now, love you guys

You are welcome user

meow

man this branding is perfect for asian markets

yunbi would make us go sky-high

this will easily go $10 in the next few weeks
thanks guys

it's a nobrainer, coinmarketcap doesn't even have supply info on there yet, people don't realise there are only 9m tokens

prepare the cat memes , doge coins competition

Love seeing this autistic shit on the front page.

You're all fucking stupid.
Mining currency that has no actual value.

Dictating when it booms and crashes, for something that's given NO value other then what you dumb fucks say it has.

That includes the 20% developer supply; the circulating is only 7M tokens. This is going to $10 in the next few weeks, guaranteed.

Bought at ICO but only have 900. You knew I was onto a good thing when I didnt see much mention of this on /biz during the ICO.

What are you even saying cuck. This coin isn't even mined. No coiner detected, stay poor

oh please, weeks? i dont think it will get to ten in months. i sometimes wonder who are behind these posts

i know right. all these pie in the sky predictions. give me a break people.

>bittrex next week
nice meme