Anyone know some charities that accept anonymous bitcoin donations?

Anyone know some charities that accept anonymous bitcoin donations?
Got 15 btc to spare and want to give it to a good cause.

Other urls found in this thread:

ru4mepetrescue.rescuegroups.org/info/donate
rnli.org/support-us/give-money/bitcoin-donations
songsoflove.org/cryptocurrencies/
2give.info/
beta.cent.co/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Make a Wish Foundation

1PE3AAmfD6tyoyPEa8GiUruh8TwfiyFxDm

1Je94eiTxeUUxpnq2J4MGVQE1PJQ53pVs9

that one is researching the cure for aging. I can't think of a better cause to behonest. death is our #1 problem.

most of the alt-right organizations accepts btc donations and is to be considered charities in this day and age

>want to give it to a good cause.

hello, here is the cat food and beer-foundation.
1Db2iQfXzgEg57Lvsp11pMopQWp9Wy8noo

thank you, sir.

>most of the alt-right organizations accepts btc donations and is to be considered charities in this day and age

1E54DH3yBUEYWHGRMtzQTGxBxtZmeBrjeT

Consider me a charity. I have many a project cars and no funds to complete them. Quite sad. Send help.

Red Cross

1G74eppbW38VfRAqYbfPiuRMnWvrQTmSUB

Charity thread? Please donate to help the homeless if you can spare:

1B1jDuvfgiEQ9Cq1tC4uMM7A34d68WPzs3

0x4888f6aFcEFeEa84f840211365cc4E5cFA3116c4

Yes I plan on being the first ugly kid to reveal to the world the power of Lookism so I can RedPill these poor blue pilled people to death.

Thanks for your time.

Please donate it to an animal shelter or humane society, I'm looking to find one that accepts it.

ru4mepetrescue.rescuegroups.org/info/donate

Here, call them first to make sure they know how to receive it though.

Look how shitty their website is, they could probably use the money.

Do not donate it.

Make more money out of it yourself and then try to create a foundation or a charity to help a certain cause.

Only this way you'll be sure it won't be wasted, like it always is in EVERY SINGLE foundation/charity on the planet for new MacBooks and travelling costs.

t. son of a foundation owner

I GOT TRIPS OP I EARNED IT

I need some satoshis to pay the rent, any help is very accepted

BTC: 1B9DFf95KRzMwRrzFrXtNuVj3Qzp4F3z1c

So close to quads too..

1HPkzeBwpSmeatHN94wrrQqocE8kn2EFB5

OP, I'm not a 'charity' but donating to me would be a charitable act. Fresh out of high school trying to get started in this world. Please help me get rolling. I've got like $200 to my name right now, but I'm going to make it work!

also OP as much as I want you to give me some gibs, this guy is right. if you're going to donate to a charity, do very intensive research, because most charities piss it away, or barely apply any money to the actual cause.
If you could start your own foundation someday, and make sure its done right, that truly would be the best, honestly.

Identitarians on a mission to stop the traficking of subsaharan subhumans off libyan coadt, forgot the name tho

Get a job at a temp agency. Worked 70/h weeks while going to college 30/h a week - grind that backbone~!

I'm aiming to world domination it will be a good cause i promise

1BN9T63vnMXmkKojDx7vaE4MZhtPNpFvEd

No charities accept anonymous Bitcoin donations, because Bitcoin is not anonymous.

this is the address of the help ya with food and rent foundation

1ErYckRSvMjih7e8few6iFxKTxijvg6BEC

1C14jCqgxttBiCPBRJCBN2jjbLjLATP6pa
Now accepting donations

>70h weeks at temp agency
I'm not opposed to working my ass off, however 70 hr workweeks are a last resort for me..I'm not going to go to one before I've tried other methods.

donations for a good cause

151nhDHej9De1Uec5mmvFDp9t6ASc5QAmp

I teach Muay Thai to at risk girls in Santiago, Chile. It is a very small, completely volunteer driven organization dedicated to giving girls the confidence and self esteem to overcome their drug addictions. Not trying to beg but if you feel like giving money to a good cause we could definitely use a donation.

1ExFu7fRhXnJXiEAaotNhqSjTdV91QR1V1

Thanks!

19M5w3v3Dy8RasXWgk1HjpHEBanTX18kfy

Shilling General Foundation

Annnnd now it's another ebeg thread...

hey. im living poor,im from lithuania. have only 380 euros in month. have 0.01 btc now in bittrex, trying to do day trades, if u can help its my adress 1CFxtJc2vLSh3x9dnnAoRsxrYCNead1cNT

polska >>>>>>>>>>> lietuva

Coke & hookers fund
1Jih2zre9XsxiZ1PWcwHtKY9fs9jSnkUu1

1ABT5svxic6tErfqwJsdMwBWCtMrXKRL84
Donations here help someone with a crippling case of autism

should be saved for /int/ but if you like you can tip 1BciPx4o5zFujuin97XpxDhyrziFb4yKZ4

czesh

Wikileaks :

1L76ndU2vwpPjavY1jA2P5TRqCpSPm57uj

Hey, thanks for making profitability into a Charitable donation mate. Check into helping your local community~

Shoot, investing in a local business, or your favorite mah n pah establishment can be just as equally a good tax write off.

kurwa mac

hardworking father of 3, supporting allby myself as im the only one working, a little goes a long way!

1F8co2br1huvCYSBibX8oGDqcvWRMu8arf

1DJKLckDjkiTVpQV94iDByfdkBt53PBdxP

Shrine of the Aborted Fetuses

Vitalik is already rich I thought

I'm a 26 year old idiot that needs braces.

1AcSVPYVTSeZUBb8miuFQuNFxYxeK52nQH

look on the 51% crew on facebook, they donate to the homeless.

Also, if you feel like helping user:
15tD5CUJET9kjEvTuWZ9Jzzaxeu5RJ1L5r

broke student trying to trade crypto to gain money for law school, would be the first in my family to ever have that level of education or job

1Pcb7XwM53Ubq8B34jU2yz6w8pWqXBHmMa

due to health reasons I cant do a regular job,
so I repair electronic stuff for people at home,
my workshop could use some updates,
thanks in advance
1CcHhe1Zk71kHb8paei8JwU2644LfghEQT

Here's a great one!

Careful with charities. There's always some business behind. Better keep an eye on what they do with your money.

Would you help a random user to improve his life, btw?
BTC: 1Fpi2x5FQnSVUheQqpod2RFNtdP5DpbC2k

rnli.org/support-us/give-money/bitcoin-donations

Why dont you just do somethinf with the money youself?

Charities and foundations are 90% scmams, better use the money to help people youself rather than giving it to someone kn expectations of them doing the roght thing

Any donations to help me buy the equipment I need to start a business would be great

1QBLhn5yQYmjxokEXS8uzzhjeTzBwNzfff

starting college in sep got no rent or course monies though if you help me out i'll return the favour!

1hfb1pASQHMPM3FqogGx5P9kJByDtwXMx

Generation Identitaire?

Wikileaks

>donating to the gevalt right

Poor fag charity
1CF1Si61XXUu2pKMitJbdLyfxDs9rZJDQM

Killary Foundation
18eu6BABpVWAcGQTRa4XqhurXxnD8RjXfo

Shameless user beggar fund
14UfTvHGCCndtPwXvciy8F7hVYrmKqPNMD

Raped by Trady.io now need pregnancy test fund.
15V4RzR8yUeRTLy1y482EJ5P4srishgCsZ

Poor fuck who thinks he's getting a lambo next time BTC forks.

songsoflove.org/cryptocurrencies/

> The Songs of Love Foundation is proud to be the first nationally recognized 501(c)(3) charity to accept Bitcoins and other cryptocurrency donations. You can send Bitcoins and other cryptocurrency donations directly to our wallet address. If you wish, you can follow up with an email and we will be glad to thank you for your generosity and provide a donation letter. When you donate cryptocurrency to charity it will make you feel good inside!

> The Songs of Love Foundation is a national nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization that creates free, personalized, original songs to uplift children and teens currently facing tough medical, physical or emotional challenges. Each CD is professionally produced with lyrics containing the child’s name and references to all of his or her favorite activities, things, people, and pets. Songs are written and performed in any language in the musical style that the child likes best (kids, pop, R&B, rap, rock, alternative, etc.), by many talented singer/songwriters.

> As each child is unique, so is every ‘song of love’ composition. Since 1996 the Songs of Love Foundation has reached out to over 25,000 children in over 500 hospitals and health care facilities in all 50 states and the world.

There is also: 2give.info/ but I am not sure how it works.

Get some BiblePay

Save a Cuck foundation

1BpBBZXpK8Dv86eWk2TJ2HoJDKQfTBBCqE

1Lf7i9H2n5gFmWKdo3qw3ZdW2hefqAL1Dw

any donations will be cashed in to buy toys for the poor, disabled and refugee kids. i'll make some fancy event out of it and post it on biz. u got my word

Trying to buy lambo charity.

Ask here! beta.cent.co/

lmao