Exchanged my BTC to LTC when price was at 4400

>Exchanged my BTC to LTC when price was at 4400
>No drama
>Better technology
Why haven't you switched over yet? The community is pure and everyone want's to see it succeed without it forking every couple of months

Enjoy sitting on your hands while this lump of shit does nothing.

Considering the jump myself desu. Fed up of being worried about all this bullshit, even though I'm pretty sure Bitcoin won't be toppled especially since market cap is already leaving BCH and going back to BTC

Ltc is neck and neck with ripple for "least rewarding coin". It's like one of those morbidly obese people who begin to merge with their couch

Fuck Litecoin, that's why.
Next question.

It feels a bit like a cult which makes up excuses for poor PR.

I agree, ignore the fudders here they don't know how to zoom out a chart or look at blockchain volume, its just fomo shitcoin frenzy

We are waiting on news, then moonshot.

Nothing against LTC, but the coin isn't doing much right now and I'd rather have my money tied up in coins that are more active so that I can sell peaks and accumulate more quickly.

pure moon time in the next weeks 120% price increase income.

LTC BTC swing between 0.01 to 0.02 best bet to double BTC again is nowI am fuckin on Board like the last time

Won't be saying this in a year.

See ya in January

Fag who bought the top.

Understood.

LTC is not for these fucking noobs who have $200 lookingfor the next moonshot.

If you have 20k+ and are looking to protect capital then this is one of the most rewarding coins.

Fucking mewshot kiddos who dont understand this are poor and will be parted with their allowances soon.

why the fuck would anyone invest in LTC

literally no innovation

>b-but it's stable

IF I WANTED STABLE I WOULDNT BE INVESTING IN FUCKING CRYPTO

LTC isnt something for low capital its used for long term stady crypto holdings.

If you want to store 100k in CC you would choos BTC and LTC because. BTC isnt best bet for now if you follow that drama. but at least you do 50:50.

There is no other coin that has a lower volatility and that is good for high capital.

I wouldnt say its that atractiv if you only want to invest a few 1k $, because the rurtns arnt that as those pump dumb coins.

But dont forget one thing, the next cc market recession will come and only 3-5 coins will survive it. as the last time..

It's one of the easiest coins to fucking trade. Why wouldn't you want easy, predictable gains?

Any autist could chart LTC and see its very obvious ranges and places trades accordingly.

Fucking idiots.

>But dont forget one thing, the next cc market recession will come and only 3-5 coins will survive it. as the last time..

I guarantee you these mewn kids are not prepared.

If I want easy predictable gains i'll stick with an index fund like ICNX

Litecoin is literally a heap of shit with nothing going for it.

Literally the original crypto hedge. Ok bud.

You do know what hedge means do you, unless you mean an asset that loses value over time.

>asset that loses value over time
COPE
O
P
E

>posts a tiny time slice

I'm gonna guess you literally hold 10 Litecoin hoping this shit hits 60 dollars so you have enough money after taxes to buy a happy meal

what's your grudge user?

Why is it that LTC fudders always sound like screaming toddlers.

Literally no arguments, every damn time. LTC is the original altcoin, a top 5 coin and will remain so

No grudge, do this with all shitcoins being shilled
>muh lightning network and atomic swaps

You literally have no fucking idea how easily preexisting technologies and innovations can be replaced

>muh coin is stable

No one enters crypto looking for stability

If we want to entice boomers why not?