Pic related is people missing out on Skypumps gains

Pic related is people missing out on Skypumps gains.

discord.gg/VFjrTW

>inb4 someone who wasn't complying with server rules complains about getting banned from the server
>inb4 someone complains about not getting gains even though the coin only pumped more than an hour after it was announced.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7I_FHQWRuj8
discord.gg/VFjrTW
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why are you even looking for new members?

Unconfirmed members have been banned so we are getting a new wave of people. You'll understand what I'm talking about if you've been to the server

But why do you need new people in general?

More shilling power I'm assuming-

I liked it better when pajeets were shilling bitcoin doubling sites

Even though our last pump was successful, we need more buying power to make a greater impact.

youtube.com/watch?v=7I_FHQWRuj8

Skypumps makes a solid 50% gains. join them.

>discord.gg/VFjrTW
Oh fuck right off. You guys banned me for no goddamn reason.

>breaks rules
>gets banned
>"you guys banned me for no reason"

Why does anime-user get to reside in there then? He doesn't pump anything

You can choose to have a "sitting out" role which means that you can't access certain channels and you're completely barred from participating. If this is the case, you won't get banned for not getting VIP-confirmation.

OK. Can I ask why I was banned yesterday? Was it for not participating or some other reason? I was trying to assist with the pump but I could not get any BTC to trex fast enough.

You were banned because you were unconfirmed while the pump went on. You could have said you were sitting out and avoided the ban completely. However, everyone makes mistakes so I'm willing to unban you. I just need to acquire your Discord ID.

Can you make the invite active for a while?
Im interested, but not home yet

yeah no problem

I will be more proactive in the future. 331082027438964736

sorry I don't know what to do with this number. Just say the first 3 letters of your username

bea

Anyone affiliated with pump groups is a faggot of the highest order and deserves to get raped in prison when the SEC cracks down on all this. You're useless human beings who contribute absolute nothing

>SEC
stopped reading there

I guess it makes sense that most pump faggots are pajeet shitskins

>SEC
Cryptos are currencies, not stocks
As long as there arent any law changes the SEC cant do shit

And once the SEC steps in?

Who else will they dump bags on?

Why such a long wait for new pumps?