What's the next coin to be added on Bittrex?

I haven't heard any news. What gives? I want new shitcoins to buy.

EOS

thank me later

sigt
sigt shoots to $1
all sigt haters commit harakiri

sigt

Seriously they should add some new coins, I just know that whatever they will add will moon right away.

sure thing adam

Signatum
They can't keep ignoring the volume

Didn't the creator say they were going to pay the fee to get it listed? What's the latest? Why isn't it on yet?

SONM

buy baby we rich boy

i wouldnt be surprised to see SNC at some point. its had some good movement on hitbtc.

Most likely:
>EOS
>IOTA
>SAN
>ZRX
>XRB
>BTM

stox

Is there some kind of notification when/before they add a new one or do new coins just suddenly appear?

DNT, SONM, cat

PAY is about to go to new ATH, VERY SOON...screenshot this

blocktix. It's mooning already only on etherdelta. 5x gainer once it hits bittrex.

Hopefully GAS

ADAM

Bytom

I don't think they have a notification, best bet is to follow their twitter.

STX

Bytom has the most potential

Please god.

SPECTRE coin is getting added to Bittrex next week but it's not a shitcoin. It could very well replace Monero.

Sigt dev paid the fee..

And then he took the fee back lmoa

Hopefully ZRX.

they will add zrx next i'm 90% sure on this one

GAS and IOTA

Iconomi

first bittrex

then the moon

sigt future too bright shield ur eyes boys

niggercoin
stx
dnt

in that order

thank me when we're on the lunar base

Let's hope

tenx to ATH would be MASSIVE

I love sigts as a coin, but the devs are just a couple of indian scammer tier guys and there is probably zero percent chance it's ever going to make it to trex. That line is used to shill/dump miner bags.

If it does make it, ill make some good money, but I don't have much faith in it and neither does trex.

>niggercoin
cant wait
did the site go down though?
niggercoin.online or something

SPECTRE coin is being added to Bittrex next week. Only has $5m market cap and better user tech than Monero. Check out their site.