Did you listen to me?

Do you remember me posting this a couple of days ago? I told you about the 6 mil market cap and great concept...

I've made a shitload of money already, anyone else?

There are about 6 mil tokens, so the market cap is still very low....

Got into ICO, Lambo dealer on speed dial

me too brother... seems too many of us are looking at high market cap shitcoins to realise a true gem though.

I had 3 ETH. I made a choice: MBRS or Blockcat ICO.

I chose MBRS.

what was the ico price?

1ETH = 300 CAT

which was the better choice?

no, i meant for MBRS

I'm the OP, bought cat during the ICO.

yeah, i bought 80 coins

thanks for the free $150

what was the USD/ETH lock in price

Yeah I remember that thread. Called you a filthy pajeet. Im sorry, user.

> (OP)

Hi user, I bought over 12,000 CATS. I'd like to add you into my cryptocurrency think tank group.

I'm trying to find smart people to put together a team to scout out and succeed together in ICO's. Interested?

We are a small team of 6, but I want you in. I've turned $1000 into $100k since June.

i bought in with 20 eth

i bought 2.5 eth worth or something

got 700 CATs

its not much, but i dont risk anymore than that, eth is precious

no worries, more to come - did this TA just now, looks good.

about $1 per CAT

That's ok, assuming OP is a pajeet shill is a risk averse tactic and key to playing this crypto game

I'd like to get involved, but don't feel I could make a consistent contribution. family and study commitments limit my trading/research time to about 5 AM to 7 AM most days.

Do you have a throwaway email, perhaps I can contact you and we'll see where it goes?

Nice gains by the way...

I'm so please you guys made some bank on this.

This coin is going to moon hard over the next couple of weeks

I missed the ico but I'm going balls deep now

Went in with 2 eth. If I wake up tomorrow and it's 1 dollar I will find OP and put muh cat buttplug up his arse.

Agreed. This is the next OMG. People are going to make fun of CAT until it's $10. Then they are going to pile on. Then it will hit $15, everyone will sell, and it will probably crash.

sure is comfy gains, user-kun

i just wish i wasn't such a pussy at ICOs sometimes with my eth contributions

i got lots of ethers in cold storage, but it doesn't do jackshit atm

i just fear that once i buy some ICO with 20-30 ethers, ETH will moon hard and i'll miss out and im stuck with my money in a token i cant trade on a decent exchange yet

Put $2000 into this which got me 2040 tokens. Soon as I saw it I knew in my gut that this was a gem.

for what it's worth, I think it's a wise strategy to be cautious. my protfolio is about 50% BTC, 25% ETH, and i just dabble in the small cap stuff.

Important to remember that ultimately, ETH is the backbone for these tokens. If the tokens succeed, ETH willl succeed too.

[email protected]

Share with me what you find, and I'll reciprocate and share what I find also :) I'll let you know my picks for this month and next month

Bought 385 at $1.50ish, just sold most of them to get my initial investment plus a little more back

Thanks OP

So with just the CAT sold at the ICO we have a market cap of $24 million right now. Already a 150% increase.

>Being weak handed
Bad. Very bad. Kick yourself in the dick when this is 10 dallas.

This was such an obvious moon mission!

Why didn't you listen?

hey do anyone know if anyone is even using segwit on litecoin? apparently, it makes the blockchain really insecure because it enables 33% attacks. Is this why the first litecoin segwit "transaction" was 0 litecoin? Was it just a marketing ploy to get the coin to rise, because it seems like noone is actually using it...

loli thread is down the hall and to the left.

litecoin is trash propped up by the Chinese