So did anyone buy $5 of this yesterday when I posted?

So did anyone buy $5 of this yesterday when I posted?

It's up 42% already.

It still only has a 72k market cap. Infinite potential from this entry point.

Seriously biz, just buy $5 worth...

If the market cap hits a piss poor $5 mil, that $5 will be $500, if it hits $50mil, you'll have gone 1000x

how many shitcoins have a 50 mil cap? fucking plenty.

oh, this isn't even a shitcoin btw. check out the website, the beta is already up and running.

Saw this coin yesterday and read their site, sounded like shit but user I trust you - I'll put $100 on it in the morning.

Just bought 100k

> I now own 25% of the ENTIRE. Supply

Get in fags

Wowwowowowow train

Wait for me

Its a unique idea, I like it. Gonna drop just $30 on this poop coin.

Dropped $50 on it. I was going to gamble it away on dice but this is just a slower version of dice where I'm more likely to lose...

and for that reason, I'm in.

what in the flying fuck. Have you guys seen the website? Holy shit

FUck it who is going to shill this out to normies as a lottery to get rich? I feel the money pouring in already.

The website isn't that special, and I get the feeling that only 1 guy made this coin. It's gonna be really hard to market this one, it's more of long term HODL option. But because it's not trying to be it's own currency and overtake the big 3(4) it could work out.

If this really takes off it could replace rewards points.

I put in $50, if this fucks up no biggie I figure
Yes retard, I bought 25% of the supply and the price only went up 50%... do you even supply and demand?

I pointed this out in another thread, a $50 investment now will be 1 million fucking dollars if this thing hits 100 mil market cap.

how many promising new projects have you seen moon whilst you sit on the sidelines thinking to yourself 'if only I could get in on one of these early enough I can retire!'

I come to you not asking for you to buy my 'bags', if this drops to 1 sat i don't give a fuck. It's a gamble, crypto is a gamble, but key to this game is finding undervalued coins and get in fucking early.

Have you seen all the faggots moaning about missed moon missions? remember when strat was 1 cent? what a shitcoin that was hey? $10 invested back then is now 5 fucking grand.

Honest to god, there is no helping some people. This is OBVIOUSLY a speculative play, low volume, low cap, low supply.

use your god damnned brain. Not every post about a new coin is a shill. Some posts are shills - a good way to identify one is the coin has ALREADY FUCKING MOONED.

go ahead, don't buy my 'bags' that I aint selling... sit this one out. but just remember, in the rare chance that this DOES moon, you were warned, you couls have been rich, yet you were too lazy to look up coimarket cap, the sojourn website and the ann thread and realise:

1. 5% premine
2. low as fuck market cap
3. low supply
4. the developer is legit
5. the idea is a good one

oh, and remember, OP was a pajeet shill trying to sell you a shitcoin in order to line his own pockets, except, he wasn't and now you're fomo'ing into the moon mission at the ATH AGAIN.

it fucking pisses me off that you're too stupid to realise I'm posting this speculative coin to get Veeky Forums to the moon. 99% of us missed early BTC and ETH, we need to fnd another way to lambo.

>TLDR; you're a fucking moron

I am gonna copy your text to shill this coin brah

lol go for it mate, i'll see you at the dealership.

So what exchange is this on?

Its seems its only on nova right now. I'm in btw, just bought 9k

novaexchange

just threw 500$ in gl bois cu its rarely that we get in this early

is this like a P&D thread?

its happening.gif

His wife is sick. Wish her the best

No newfriend Razzko. A shill thread doesn't tell you to just put $5 in. This guy's a believer. AND NOW I AM TOO. $30 dollars in.

we should rly invest some now and shill this coin rly hard srs guys theres good money to be made being this early

Inb4 sojmarines

does this coin have a wallet
i like how it's not an eth token.
gonna throw 200 bucks at it

>market cap 21 BTC

Is this a sign, Veeky Forums? Have we reached the promised land?

there are no P&D threads on biz.... we get shilled right before the dump.

the P happens when whales outside biz collude

This is just a unique opportunity to get in at a very low market cap/price

Exactly this

200 today is 20000 when only 7.5 mil market cap

just in from the ann thread:

>We can still aim to launch the service this weekend, everything is in place now

>tradesatoshi with 2 weeks from now, and cryptopia probably a few months out due to cost.

So... riddle me this. My wife isn't really into Crypto very much but I try to engage her in it by asking her to pick out low cap coins that have a cool idea and we buy them "together".

So far she told me to buy BQX (at 6000 SAT), AGRI (at 14 SAT) and SOJ (at 2600 SAT). She wants me to hold every coin we buy long term.

If she picks another winner (Soj is already up 10% apparently), I'll tell you all what it is.

Is she secretly a crypto wizard? She said to buy Soj last night with no idea OP shilled it.

lol i noticed that too
cmon guys we can do this.

oh did I mention too

It's MINEABLE

How many pajeet coins are there that are pos
>posw

Get in before pajeet does

agreed. fuck these PoS shit coins everywhere.

which pnd discord is shilling this trash

look at the market cap and volume. nobody is trying to dump bags on you, retard

The responses here make it look like a p&d.

None

There is a slack for soj

That's it

DYODD

this is probably the Veeky Forums discord playing reverse psychology after their epic fail yesterday

it's only listed on nova, an exchange that 99.9% of crypto people have likely never used

yet everyone ITT pretty much has said they have or will be buying some. Hard to believe. Exchange to exchange transfers are a pain in the ass and most people honestly can't be fucked for some pajeetcoin.

Think what you like

But don't cry when you see endless threads on here like when the dgb or neo pump happened and your buying at $3

I'm guessing you retards forgot about the 5% premine part. You're not buying as big a stake as you think

>Exchange to exchange transfers are a pain in the ass
no they're not, lol

What was the eth premine again?

Are you fucking stupid? Think of it as a lottery where the odds favour you the more people that are aware of it.

I assume you know what happens when people think easy money is available? It's just a gamble you turd.

fuck it. in for 5k SOJ

here's that one reply you were hoping for.

ok mate, think what you like. I think I've said what I can, it's up to you to decide.

take a look at the volume though, does it look like anyone has bought up big before dumping on you?

sometimes biz.... sometimes you dissapoint me...

In addition to premise FUD

READ THE FUCKING WHITEPAPER AND ANN TO FIND OUT WHY ITS NEEDED

don't worry for every faggot like that there's someone that appreciates good advice. this is really the kind of coin i was looking for. i'm always interested in coins that do their own block chain.

Yup. I'm in on this shit too 30 bucks isn't shit to lose. If it's gone its gone.

Thanks for the early in tip OP. Would not have found this one by myself.

thanks bro

In for $50, this is promising. Worst case I spent what 1 month of Internet access costs

Looks promising. Throwing 1k in for them in a couple of hours. Probably 10 to 11 pm CST.

Market cap has gone up 10k since the thread was made

Men I really have come to hate any POS shitcoin.

Why oh fucking why introduce inflation AGAIN. Just when BTC solved it. Fuck you kikes.

Also the idea is decent but the website just looks so fucking bad.

>that spread
>that shit liquidity
>3 btc """volume"""
A manifestation of a pajeet coin

In for $50. We'll see what happens!

I just sold 5 neo, moving btc now.

da fuck, its all gambling.

"a new coin has low volume, wow must be shit"

Idea is interesting. If this coin was on the ethereum blockchain or something it might have been even more interesting

fuck ethereum

this looks good boys, im in

My buy for under 4k just got filled. In for $50, why the fuck not. Thanks, OP.

Alright, sorry for doubting.
Not saying that it's a sure thing, but it doesn't look that bad for

someone make a SOJOURNmarines meme for the future

Website hosted on weebly. I'm chillin.

Ethereum is a professional platform that filters out a bunch of scams bud.

This token doors not need its own blockchain for it to work.

anyone smart would use something like weebly or wix for their website so they can devote more time and money to their application

No. A website costs ~100 dollars.

where the fuck are you buying websites for $100? domains are super fucking cheap, wordpress and other similar plugins are free or extremely cheap, and cloudflare is super cheap.

>implying there aren't tons of scams on the ETH block chain

what are you even talking about? there are tons of different ways to have a website... the easiest way to make one that looks good in the least amount of time, with the most reliable hosting, etc is a service like that imo

Give the rest here some time to sign up + transfer.
There's no need to rush anything yet.

ok user, i have 693 SOJ now.

When do I get my used honda?

Can't wait to buy a refurbished macbook pro.

i can't even fucking buy any nobody is filling any buy orders

shorted IOTA and OMG for this, i'm in with $12. wish me luck.

Did you put your order in at 15sats?

lol just got one filled at 4080. i now got 1000 sojs, baby. let's do this

lmao, i fucked up and bought 17 soj for 20* using ltc.
wasnt even looking at the pricings

20$*

lol... jesus christ man

wait a minute... $1 per soj!

you just singlehandedly 10x the market cap!

I'm already up 200 bones. this coin is OK in my book

how can I mine this?

ahahahahahahahahaha

does anyone know what mining program I should be using for this?

Ok I know this started out as a stupid gamble but anyone actually think this coin could go places? This is ACTUALLY a good idea amidst all these shitcoin payment scams. Think about, paying with ANY crypto. This is ACTUALLY taking a step to replacing USD with crypto currency.

Website still looks shite though.

i think it's a good idea that's why im excited. i mean i would literally use it if i could send them any ol shit coin and get travel expenses paid for.

Na, what about the Mars rover Sojourner? It's already on Mars... So maybe we could be the Sojourners?

this is p&d?

no, just some Veeky Forumsbros taking a gamble

Honestly, I just bought as a meme gamble but I then read the website, seems like a solid idea.

But I'm still not putting more into it, website looks crap and there is only one guy doing the work (I think?) worst case scenario you lose $50

I wouldn't buy a stupid gamble, I only put my money into coins that have potential. gamble, sure, stupid - no.

I think this could be fucking huge.

all these dumbass reward point systems rustle the fuck out of my jimmies, and the travel market is huge.

There aren't spelling mistakes and fucked up shit all over the place like most scams looking for a quick buck.

I don't know the dev, but i see him as a quiet, intelligent guy with a plan, working hard to make his dream come true, not some group of pajeets trying to fuck people out of their ETH by making a slick website and ANOTHER token.

I came across this a couple of days ago after going through about 30 coins or tokens. I found 2 non shit ones - blockcat and SOJ.

I'm glad you're excited, I am too.

hmmm

I just like 'Sojourn'

Sojour on, Sojourn.

you sound like you are astroturfing a scamcoin.

Yeah it's actually a cool idea that has some value in terms of real world applications.

Scooped up a small holding and interested to see where it goes.

I feel like travel and cryptos go hand in hand as well, using a decentralised, global form of currency in any country you choose to visit vs dealing directly with money exchanges etc etc.

exactly nobody is saying dump a whole BTC into it at this point. but taking a small stake could be worth it.

LOL THIS SHIT IS MADE OFF A WEEBLY WEBSITE.

GOOD LUCK ON A COIN WITH NO CRYPTO BACKGROUND

dude fuck off ok. this is a good idea. if you don't have the tendie bucks to spare, then don't.

Good luck it life with your shit coins bud.

Delusional little kids.

I don't get it.

Why not spend the money on an ACTUALLY decent company?

i think some child made this and they are lying about the amount premined to dump bags.

name one, fag. name your much better investment that doesn't already have a massive market cap.

Thanks for buying my shit bro