Call me Mr Whale. I'm feeling generious today, so here's my tip...

Call me Mr Whale. I'm feeling generious today, so here's my tip. Expanse is releasing major partnership news in the coming weeks. This has been claimed on there slack and has been validated by inside sources. The current market cap 19m. Marketing and PR starting and this news will have a massive network reaction. I'm sorry I couldn't tell you sooner but this is my tip.

My bad boys, OP here. It's coming this week. Within the next 7 days. When this is 100m + in the next fortnight you'll know you missed your chance.

What makes this crypto special compared to others. The website isn't very specific on what it does.

Cool I'll look into this thanks

I've seen expanse tossed around - in a nutshell, what's unique/interesting about the tech?

thanks for the info

This coins a scam yall move along

Y tho

pls mr whale can you help me out to the moon

BTC: 158Q24581aj8UGXRcon5eybz94Jjcwpssh

>Call me Mr. Bagholder

fuck off. Expanse is vaporware trash and shouldn't even be measured in sats

"Mr Whale" good job being like a day late with the news

>ITT: a Bangladeshi teenager attempts to scam money out of greedy clueless westerners

I'm not going to do your research for you. Look into it as a platform, it has all features and more then it's competitors.

Gee this witch hunting on a legitimate project is fascinating. Reminds me of other eariler rocket missions while they were still on earth.

poor fag here.. any chance of some jet fuel for my rocket please Mr.whale?? :))

This isn't a fucking begging thread. I've literally given you inside scoop and you want more you stupid fucks.

Look at the order book. Thanks OP. This thing is about to explode

Guys don't FOMO :)

should i buy in right now or what

sell what 3 dollars or what reee

ya this is a group of investors from social media coming together making a coin, marketing it on social media like Veeky Forums, talking in biz lingo, i'll pass

Join us user.

So is this going to be a quick pump and dump and I just take my gains now or ride the rocket up

Is the big project Chris Franko finally fixing his cleft lip? With the amount of coins they've dumped on people after every newsletter release he should be able to afford that now.

too late friend it hit 3.40 you missed out
thanks senpaitachi for the easy money

I am waiting until the news arises. This board is small and only few people are talking about this. Just wait. Will be taking tips in one week when you all 3x your money (atleast).

news for EXP right
and when do we sell

Sell whenever you want I don't give a fuck boy. I ain't selling yet. This is the start.

lmao chill nigga just trying to make money like everyone else

Nigga I ain't your financial advisor. You want me to manage your income then you pay mother fucker.