ODN is gonna be a huge success, unheard of user communications, pre-sale ends today at half max cap. Get the ICO biz

ODN is gonna be a huge success, unheard of user communications, pre-sale ends today at half max cap. Get the ICO biz

Other urls found in this thread:

obsidianplatform.com/ico.html
icobazaar.com/static/dd42c253c7b294040fb2c0af47705334/Obsidian_Platform_Whitepaper.pdf
twitter.com/pmcclory?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Literally does not need a currency, it could be build on block chain without a currency, it's a money grab, a shit project considering IOC does everything ODN does yet that's just 10% of the overall IOC capabilities, nothing more than a shit coin. If it pumps good, still a impractical shit coin, and you know it.

>half max cap

wut

obsidianplatform.com/ico.html

Isnt there still 1 week left?

>MUH IOC

The devs have already put out a document comparing the two and obsidian shits all over IOC

what is a different of ICO presale and ICO. When normal ICO will be?

The pre-sale ICO allows buyers to get bonus coins for their set worth. When The initial ICO starts the coins will be at that rate with no bonus. Listed here on the white paper page 5 sect. 4. icobazaar.com/static/dd42c253c7b294040fb2c0af47705334/Obsidian_Platform_Whitepaper.pdf

here is the Dev's twitter for consistent updates on the ICO

twitter.com/pmcclory?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

ok thanks m8.

I just bought 40k to have 4 masternodes

NP, ends this week I meant, 5% bonus.

found the IOCuck

well it really can go x10 from now. Release with wallet will be in 5 weeks from now. Technology looks good

Completely agree, no doubt its going to be a darkweb favorite... millions of users are going to be active within first two months most likely.

STATUS marketcap is $185mln now. Obsidian will have around 98mln supply and should easy jump to 200mln marketcap level as well. hmm maybe I will buy some more

See you on the moon

Yup. It's gonna be solid

WE WILL BE OBSIDIANAUTS

Feel free to send coin for pro tip. Can only afford 3k coinfor being a minwage cuck

ETH 0x72a2e46955c4f72c6d5bca7e7a3f9f8d9c10e31e
ETH
1N9DtyLbq8ATsfVZgjKKj7jLqXRsLYyZdz

BTC
1N9DtyLbq8ATsfVZgjKKj7jLqXRsLYyZdz

Can't wait to save for node... Going to get so much return from just hosting.

assuming anyone uses it...

after the ICO closes (important), we need to start shilling the fuck out of this on darknet portals. e.g. alphabay subreddit, steroid subreddit, etc etc

People WILL use it

People WILL love it

People WILL buy it

People WILL post wojacks

kek

people WILL commit suicide once it crashes below ico price

I don't get it. It's a messenger platform....but it costs money? It looks like it's about 13 cents a token in the ICO. Can it really be worth even that...?