After what happened in Austria-Hungary, Northern Ireland, Yugoslavia, Anatolia, Egypt, Prussia, Sudetenland, Rwanda...

After what happened in Austria-Hungary, Northern Ireland, Yugoslavia, Anatolia, Egypt, Prussia, Sudetenland, Rwanda, Roman Empire, Scotland, etc. how did (((intellectuals))) manage to still convince the vast majority of the world that multiculturalism is a good thing? Isn't the whole point of history to learn from past mistakes?

It truly saddens me that historians are either completely retarded or willfully ignorant.

>Sudetenland
kek

>manage to still convince the vast majority of the world that multiculturalism is a good thing?
Incorrect. If anything vast majority of world admits it was a bad idea.

>Northern Ireland

As much as I agree with you I do not really think this level of discourse is good for the board. You're assuming from the outset of the thread that multiculturalism is somehow bad or that cultural relativity is wrong. Whilst I agree, you may get a more serious understanding of the enemy if you allow them to explain their position, and who knows, may even change your tune if they actually put forward a solid argument.

Starting off threads like these, while I don't think was intended as bait, will devolve into a shit-flinging contest that stinks up the front page nonetheless.

Oy vey! Diversity is your strength you stupid goyim! Blacks are peaceful people and MENA's have the utmost respect for women!

Nice sweeping narrative you got there. I'm sure closer scrutiny at each of those countries and time periods with full context would only confirm your hypothesis that multiculturalism was the primary agent in the downful of each of those kingdoms.

>jew detected

>I'm not going to try to refute the fact that diversity caused genocide, war, and famine in each of these countries

What did he mean by this?

They did it by making whites the cause of discord in failed multicultural societies. Racist colonial policies cause ethnic tensions in African societies, European religions cause religious violence elsewhere, etc. Behind every genocide or race riot is a white man rubbing his hands together with glee, so the narrative goes.

To the vast majority of the world multiculturalism IS a good idea, because it means they get to leave their shitholes and "be oppressed" aka live off whitey. No need much convincing there.

Maybe he wanted to point out the bias of OP. If you want to construct a narrative you will always find historic events to fit it. But only on a superficial look

You'll note that with the Fall of Austria-Hungary and Yugoslavia the internal problems were a lack of extensive enough Federationalism, the US holds urbanites and incredibly rural farmers with different outlooks in most things, and yet is still together due to a strong federal tradition, Yugoslavia and Austria-Hungary both failed to do this.

>Scotland
Wut

>Not knowing about the scottish wars of independence

Fucking retard

>not mentioning the United States when talking about multiculturalism

sage

>not knowing the scottish literally had an independence refferendum in which they decided to remain a part of the union

Federalism nullifiys the instability of a multiculti government.

That's nationalism, not "multiculturalism"

what prussia had to do with multiculturalism? The only minorities they had were poleshits

It was more pronounced in the past but there was a gigantic cultural divide in Scotland between the Celtic Highlanders and the Anglo Lowlanders. They had some similarities like the clan system and the same legal codes but they spoke different languages, wore different clothes, basically had a completely different culture.

>the most prosperous and powerful state to have ever existed in human history is a melting pot of niggers, wops, micks, krauts, spics, crackers, nips, redskins, gooks, ragheads, poo-n-loos, jigaboos and degos.

Truly activated my almonds.

>the only thing that destroyed these countries was having multiple cultures

you can make an argument for that being a major factor, but you're a retard to suggest it's the only factor

also aren't you on the wrong board to be doing (((((((this)))))))?

But Prussia, the Turks and Romans were pretty sucessful. There is a difference between thinking populations are equal/very similar and dominating another folk. What we witness today is ethno-masochism which is quite the opposite of Imperialism, yet both can be labeled multicultural. As the strength of the dominating folk shrinks/central authority weakens the subjects demand more autonomy. When there are too much subjects, they may unite to throw the empire over/ demand more autonomy. Mixing (vastly) different populations together is awful, but not disastrous. When a dominant language and law is enforced a country may be stable as long as they have faith in the government. When the government is incapable of providing, the country explodes into anarchy until a higher degree of "purity" is archieved.

>Not mentioning [any American country], Iran, China, India, South Africa and Belgium

Dutch and French immigrants, Baltic peoples.

can anyone decode what these people mean when they say "multiculturalism"