TFW got trolled by /pol/ into not going to University now im a 23 year old wagecuck in a factory losing money on cryptos

>TFW got trolled by /pol/ into not going to University now im a 23 year old wagecuck in a factory losing money on cryptos

I wish I just went to college like all the normies...

Depends if you would have debts and if you would actually excel in the degree you would have taken. Those debts are huge lad.

Everything you can learn in college you can learn independently, sans the Marxist indoctrination. You made the right choice.

If you know what you want to do and are prepared to take it seriously/network, it'll be worth it. Most freshmen these days just go because peers/parents tell them to, fuck around and end up in debt with a useless degree.

The debt is minimal though. University is mostly subsidized here.

And how do I put that on my resume? 2010-2017, YouTube university Computer Science?

>Marxist indoctrination
what do you mean by this exactly? Is there much indoctrination in STEM courses? Are Jews teaching mathematics with subconscious programming to make you racemix?

Is your factory Union and or hiring?

T. Lawyer on $38k

>losing money on cryptos
How?

As long as it is a specialized niche non-Humanities-related degree (STEM)

Employers don't give a shit what your resume looks like if you can show them something you've actually done. Build a portfolio of projects and that will be far more valuable than any degree.

>Job listing:
>Required: related bachelors degree

Do HR departments not care about degrees? Do you have any personal experience?

>portfolio of projects
Okay how can I make a portfolio of chemical engineering projects?

Suggestions on how to attach my portfolio of projects when I apply to Oil and Gas companies? I understand the logic behind portfolio but im unsure of how I can make my own projects.

Best idea!

>Prove or disprove flat earth using science
>???
>Profit and fame

This combines both stem and jt academic studies.

So how does it work anyway in your experience?

Do you attach your portfolio WITH your resume? Or do you just write "I dont have an education but please look through my portfolio"? Do hiring managers truly care about that or is it an r9k fantasy?

I got trolled by /pol/ into working super hard to get a full ride from the university near my house to avoid (((student debt)))

Well? How can I create a chemical engineering portfolio to show employers in lieu of a degree from an accredited institution?

I want to work in oil and gas. How can I get hired without a degree? I dont want the Communist indoctrination to brainwash me. I heard Chemistry has an extreme Jewish and Transgender bias.

Judging by his past life decisions I would say he bought SIGT

I don't know how you would be a portfolio of chemical engineering projects, but yes, attach/link to any work you've done early in your resume so that you immediately grab the hiring manager's attention.

What's stopping you from going to college now? If you major in something worthwhile, you'll be set when you get out by 27-28.

I'm 50k in debt because I'm a retard who didn't even graduate, any gains in crypto don't exist for me because all of that money is already owed

Wouldn't it just be easier to get a degree? Im really skeptical I would even get close enough to an in person interview if my resume is trash.

This honestly sounds like typical Veeky Forums ambiguous talk... "just create a portfolio bro, trust me the hiring manager wont care just explain to them your portfolio has everything, degrees are for idiots man. Here read my unsourced infographics about how Jews brainwash you"

HR departments care about degrees. Managers do not. Try to skip HR. I've been hired at two fortune 500 companies without even showing my resume. I only finished high school.

About making a portfolio of chemical engineering projects, I have no idea. I myself would: set aside 3 months for finding 3 great jobs. Network your way up the chain as high as possible. Ask what problems/projects they are focusing in right now. Spend at least 1 month working on this in the evening hours. Blow them (and your job competition) away. Should work for the first job you apply to, the other 2 are just if you get unlucky.

Aw shit dude, that 3rd year physics course was a waste of money. I could've learned that independently.

Kys

you came to the right place, get ready to become rich

Again, what's stopping you in applying to uni. If you work hard you can finish in 3 years, but you'll have a lot of debt.

I live in Canada it's mostly subsidized here. Also there's an ultra cheap university with $3k/yr tuition I was thinking about maybe going to

Please be more specific. How do I network if im a lowly wagecuck?