Is there anything worse then the country of g*rmany? it is a forced meme set in by the pr*ssians...

is there anything worse then the country of g*rmany? it is a forced meme set in by the pr*ssians, and to this day is more autistic than ever. will it ever die out? such a disgusting, warmongering nation shouldn't exist.

>doing the "butthurt asterisks"
speaking of forced memes

No

>whites shifting the blame to one country
learning from the jews are we ?

>is there anything worse then the country of g*rmany?
Yes,the German people

stfu g*rman, your nation is the nemesis of all civilized europeans, you are nothing but a brute forcing your will on them like the nigger you are. kys.

>is there anything worse then the country of g*rmany?
Yes, anti-German cancerposting.

>it is a forced meme set in by the pr*ssians
Actually, repeat French aggression made Pan-German nationalism palatable.

>and to this day is more autistic than ever
So you hate them when they're "poets & thinkers", you hate them when they're militarists, and you hate them when they're bureaucrats. When will it end with you people?

>will it ever die out?
No.

>such a disgusting, warmongering nation shouldn't exist.
Says who? Some autist?

>Destroy Roman Empire after subverting it from within
>Europe enters dark ages of misery and woe
>Fall under control of Charlesmagne which allows for Europe to prosper again
>Be controlled by Holy Roman Empire and Hapsburgs, things are pretty good for Germans
>Be series of divided weak city-states, things pretty good for Germans
>Germans chimp out in Thirty Years War, burn down the continent and cripple Christendom forever
>Post-Westphalia become even more independent and divided up states. Things pretty good again
>Germany unifies, burns down the continent and themselves few decades later
>Become dominated by Britain & France, Germany grows during the roaring twenties (don't believe the Nazi propaganda)
>Elect Hitler, a little over a decade later they've burned down the entire continent and themselves again
>Be dominated by the US/USSR, the US side prospers and is pretty good
>Germany reunifies but remains neutered under US hegemony, things stay good
>US power wanes, Germany reasserts itself in foreign policy
>European continent is again being burnt down

Why do Germans fuck themselves and everyone else over the second they get together and act independently?

wtf, france never did anything wrong. g*rmany is literally an abomination.

I wish the Nazis won but I hope Germany gets destroyed now.

>destroys germanic culture west of the rhine
>repeatedly invades the german states
>the rise of prussia and unification of germany is a direct result of napoleon

I like France too, but Veeky Forums is completely autistic about the place.

>t.German

DELET-- NOONE MAKES FUN OF FRANCE ON MY PRO-FRENCH SAFESPACE

>Implying the Turk isn't the nemesis of all civilized Europeans

I don't even want to blame France. On flag boards, the "Eternal Teuton" meme is usually spammed by butthurt PIIGS, and the current wave seems to be the result of conflating "Germany" with /pol/ or Stormfront.

Look G*rmany is forbidden on this board, ok? These are just the secret etiquette rules of this board. Can't you just accept this? We have to use anti-G*rman memes because it's the only pesticide that will rid us of /pol/acks and boring World War threads. It's time to move on from G*rman history, my fellow Veeky Forumstorian. I'm sorry, but it's the way it is.

Pure autism. You're not scaring /pol/ away, you're just making Veeky Forums worse.

We have to fight autism with autism sometimes. It's the only thing they respond negatively to. Please, you're only making them stronger by posting G*rman shit. I've been a veteran here from the very date it was created, I know how they work. You can't just post normally here, you really don't understand!

Well the Germans were late to the whole colonialism scene so they had to jam all their atrocities racism and wars within a span of 50 years compared to Britain's 300 and France's 250 years.

>G*rmany
>Pr*ussia

Doing /pol/'s job for them, I see. Go read a book you child.

The only thing more vile than G*rmans are "R*ssians".

Do not m*ke fun of my c*untry like th*t you Anglo cunt nug*et.

Fr*nce w*ll stomp y*u Angl* pussies.

You know, some days I don't mind Germans. Then I read threads like this and remember all the destruction the Germans have caused. All the death they have caused. I'm gonna keep this in mind next time I pipe down some Krautess.