Girl i like talked about getting fucked last night to her friend right in front of me

>girl i like talked about getting fucked last night to her friend right in front of me

whats her problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JJkNNAbHtJg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

girls love to talk dirty to other girls, and they typically don't care about some beta hearing it lol

Probably you you fucking pajeet

Going to drive up that IPO

Excuse me miss, I couldn't help but overhear that you had quite a subpar sexual experience last night. Would you like me to show you what it means to be with a supreme gentleman?

She has low self-esteem and see's you as beta. She's manipulating you by basically saying that she's sexually active but doesn't see you as a potential partner.

At least she doesn't have any coin

the problem is that you arent posting this shit in r9k

Go to /r9k/ you giantic retard

oh

This.

She's trying to tell you that you don't have a chance and should exit your beta orbit of her and find a new target.
Also this has nothing to do with bussiness.

You are the one who has a problem.

> we went back to Chad's place but he was impatient so we just did it in the back of his car
> just as I was about to climax he pulled it out
> his bitbean just sprouted

This. she has no respect for you, youre her accessory. I learned about this shit when I was 20 or so I hope youre not much older

user all i can say is don't be the guy who "helps her" setup her crypto wallet

if you were balls deep in crypto she wouldn't pull this shit, faget
>also
saged and reported

im 21 shes 28 i just thought she liked me since she touches me a lot

WTF 28 is twice the age of her prime dump her ASAP

>talking to girls

whats your problem?

Well try to chill just the two of you, have some drinks. If she touches you escalate things. If she makes excuses that she doesnt want to chill with just you then that is really the final nail in the coffin

Tell her
>"Yeah, I don't deal in hoes. Begone thot"
and leave

Then go on to smash 18-21 YO puss
There's plenty of fish, no need to fuck a roastie

talking about other men infront of u is huge disrespect. Ignore her.

But just think: you have a crypto portfolio. This bitch just has a 5 for $5 roastie now.
>youtube.com/watch?v=JJkNNAbHtJg

Was about to post something to this effect.

She sees OP as a sexual non-entity and is so not attracted to him that she doesn't conceive of the possibility that he has a sexual aspect to his nature. She effectively perceives him as a eunuch, and completely impotent and non-threatening.

She's also a jizz jar like 97.4% of women are, so it's not a loss on OP's part. He must still seek to change himself though, but for his own sake alone.

Women are this easy yet somehow none of you can get any sex

God dammit this picture makes me hate women. I would be willing to look past religious insanity if it meant the girl saved herself until marriage.

The only way you'll find a traditional woman in this day and age, user.

you say this now but when the bedroom is dead af youre going to wish you had some slut riding you like her life depended on it. Best thing to do is not get married and just fuck sluts

Yes, because throughout history, all the repressed woman have been dead in the bedroom.

That's why it was so common for families to have 6 kids and for married couples to have 2 separate beds to prevent pregnancies

I wish I was this naive again. I guess youll find out the hard way

This is why I'm opting for an anime gf

They're only easy for the more attractive men. "Slut" means she fucks a lot of guys, not ANY guy whether he's hot or not.

She doesn't have to fuck 80 guys to know how to fuck you, or to love doing it. Though I agree marriage is for chumps right now until the State gets out of it.

A dead bedroom wouldn't be any different from right now. I would rather jerk off than know I'm the wage-slaving beta some whore settled with after fucking chads all of college. At least I could respect a vanilla religious girl.

What I'm saying is that a girl who saves herself doesn't always become a prude

It's basically a gamble since forcing girls to save themselves doesn't cause those who don't want to fuck to die off due to natural selection

>whats her problem?
It's not personal, it's Veeky Forums

Say this, but unironically.

literal cuck mentality lmfao

Fuck off to

It's your problem, not hers. She wants you to go away

get used to it, that's how women are. even if you're in a committed relationship, and she fucks up and eventually comes to realize it, she will only regret it momentarily.

This. With the sharpies in the ass, racism, moaning about life, and chad's floating around everywhere this place has turned into a disgusting mixture.

I'm worried about getting herpes which makes women being more promiscuous actually counterproductive.

hahhahahaHAHAHAHAHAH

it's maybe a shittest. She might not even HAD sex in this case, just doing this to tease you.

If you were in this conversation, should have said "Wow you really have a good imagination dont you".

Or just ignored the whole statement completely and dont care.

But i really dont understand how can you like a girl that talks about getting fucked openly like that, what a fucking slut.

American girls are.riddled with all sorts.

If you're gonna follow this, read the MGTOW guide to women
It'll go over Shit tests

Honestly I can't handle shit tests because I've been put down my whole entire life by my family

i just looked this whore up.
she has a 7 year old kid.
wtf happened to western civilization?
everyone is a hedonistic degenerate and doesn't give a shit about the family anymore
if you have kids and you are not married or plan on getting divorced you should be executed

rip the west
we have to replace our population with Muslims because of people like you

KEKED