Nothing else in the history of the world will matter as much as what is happening right now at this very moment

Nothing else in the history of the world will matter as much as what is happening right now at this very moment.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1ajXlzYb9xU
pool.viabtc.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Agreed. Fuck Core.
WE'RE TAKING OUR MONEY BACK!
GIVING IT BACK TO THE NEETS!

>daddy why didn't you convert your btc to bcc it was such an obvious decision

loving the big blocks!!!

>new bagholders have never tasted defeat

the cognitive dissonance is going to be epic

>Nothing else in the history of the world will matter as much as what is happening right now at this very moment.

You mean completely killing the market and giving normies the impression that crypto is one big scam because they'll see that the thing they buy can get completely replaced by something else? (it isn't true but it will be the perception)

You fuckers are gonna set us back years again, we need the average person jumping in on this shit

I thought it was bch not bcc? what the fuck you god damn kids and your 50 bitcoin off brands

>meanwhile

it won't be instant

who fucking cares what the price is, your vision is clouded by greed

Nearly back up to 0.2 on bittrex

>giving normies the impression that crypto is one big scam
"Waaaa I want people to buy my shitcoin bags!"
>You fuckers are gonna set us back years again
youtube.com/watch?v=1ajXlzYb9xU

HODL

Isn't that a good thing? Gives us more time to accumulate

When are pools jumping over. Its so much more profitable, I really do think bitcoin is dead.

non via hashrate being added, up to 536p
ill be watching for confirmation
pool.viabtc.com/

>who fucking cares what the price is

everyone? I use bitcoin heavily for its advertised purpose: a store of value. If it loses value then so do I.

you are just like a jew, you should go work for blockstream

who fucking cares what the price is as long as we get a bitcoin that actually works. I'm willing to lose all my money to make sure that the banks never have the ability to control access to the blockchain

>your vision is clouded by greed

You're literally trying to flip the 'established' BTC to something else so you can have even more in the end of everything. That's pretty greedy too mate. I just want everyone already in to have more value

Fuck off core cuck go be centralized somewhere else. I heard ripple are looking for more cucks

I want a bitcoin that works as intended (a currency and not a settlement layer).ask yourself "why am I opposed to having a functional bitcoin?"

and you got proof bitmain isnt supported by chinese govt and banks

who fucking cares, all I care about is the technology of the coin

have you looked at the technology in BitBean?

20MB blocks, 1 min time, Proof-of-Stake (less wasted electricity!).

I salute you fellow traveler!

your response is unnecessarily hostile. I am a huge supporter of decentralization, which is a reason I take the risk of using bitcoin as a store of value.

>I'm willing to lose all my money to make sure that the banks never have the ability to control access to the blockchain

what good is that blockchain if it is worthless?

>what good is that blockchain if it is worthless?

why would it be worthless?

if something is useful and in demand it will rise in value. But your problem is that you are looking at things in reverse (i.e. if it's valuable it must be good). Value is secondary. Utility is everything.

Start collecting salt from /r/bitcoin/new as BTC slows down and before the mods delete all of it!

I'm not touching leddit with a ten feet pole.

Blockchain isnt material value as in gold
Its value is the technology that is literally going to catapult us into a new age

my concerns about my portfolio are outweighed b how interesting i find this struggle.