Tfw it hits you that you're actually going to make it

>tfw it hits you that you're actually going to make it

we're making it, bros

define making it.

We talk to more future millionaires on here every day than we probably ever will in real life. Right now I'm eating rice and barbecue sauce and making $9 an hour. But one day we'll all make it.

it can't be that easy can it?

How many BTC you thinking we'll all need for future millionaire status?

WE ARE ALL GONNA MAKE IT

>tfw when you know you won't make it

>Digimarine that bought at AHT

I don't think I'm going to make it anons.
*cough*
Go on without me. Make it all count for something .....

I might not make

Im 50% in pivx

>tfw crypto makes you the 20-something year old dot-com millionaire you could only dream of a few years ago

Not if you keep namefagging like an idiot

I only have 89 OMG to my name

I'm probably not going to make it

>no man left behind
im here with you bro, you're gonna be JUST fine

>it can't be that easy can it?

its hard to imagine if you are raised into wageslavery, but there is more than enough for everyone on Veeky Forums to make it

Never having to get out of my house if I dont wanna

>BTC
>not BCC
pffffftt

Mfw I quit my job

yup.

so much money is going to flow into our little coins soon

it's gonna be insane

After reading up on coins the last couple of days and having invested a bit into BTC last year "by accident" I'm seriously considering getting into it.
Will I make it?

Jihan go away and stop trying to ruin all of our gains by making normal people lose faith in crypto

If BTC really is adopted and recognized as a store of value across the world in the future even holding one could mean you're extremely well off. Remember that there are a limited number of BTC that will ever be mined, giving it more value the more people that buy in

>Mfw came from a poorfag family and I'm now worth over $2.5m @ age 23 thanks to all this btc/bch shit

You doing a slow sell-off to live, or wagecuckin to get by until crypto hits critical mass?

>graduate college
>retire immediately

I wish I had bought into BTC when I first heard of it. I just thought it was for tinfoil hat guys making sure their money was apocalypse-proof.

Glad you missed the bus because you made fun of conspiracy guys. Servers you well. Tasty tears.

If I were you I'd just cash out 500k and buy an appartment complex and live of that too.

>quit day job
>move to 3rd world poor country
>do what I want, everyday

And were still just at the beginning boys, I'll see you all at the golf club.

Help a fellow poor fag please. A couple ethers mean nothing to you, but for someone like me who literally lives in a single wide trailer, in a family of six, it would mean the world. I'll invest it into something promising immediately, and I'll pay you back some day. I promise.

>give all your money to every beggarfag on Veeky Forums
>have nothing left
Don't be a parasite.

kill yourself

I really am giving it my best shot.

fuck yeah bro

At least ~0,183B to barely make when bitcoin becomes world currency.
More is better. I actually calculated that number btw, not just pulling this out of my ass.

>tfw my paltry 2.5 BTC might make me rich

>but for someone like me who literally lives in a single wide trailer, in a family of six

unless youre a sociopath it must feel really bad to make up lots of different fake lives to beg people for money online. Try trading you can be profitable after 6 months or so and you would make way more.

5 more days budday.
I still get chills
>

I'm not making anything up. Pic related, I sleep in my little sister's bedroom.

I'm 20.

Nice just sent 100k ;)

How long you been in crypto user?

whats your BTC address

do you have a job?

BNB and zrx good choices. I got a little less than you in portfolio worth. WERE GONNA MAKE IT BRO!

1E43GEbHq9PBEyZBNfJNGrBSXiJL6mofBg

If you do decide to help me out, drop your adress as well. I'm not asking for a handout, just a loan.
I work a night shift at a nearby store, but it's not enough to improve my station in life. It's only enough to get by.

14H6tAaYt3thQmQZ9QVu6ZkjBcgvn2ojGG

eh I only sent $20 for fun

Is a good strategy to seek doubling up, then moving to another project and doubling up again and so forth? I just try to accumulate a specific amount and never sell no matter how high or low. Kinda stagnated

I'm going to kill myself before I make it, I can feel it.

For all the shitposting that has happened over the past 10 years, I think it's easy to overlook those who have done just that.

Currently banking on OMG for what that's worth.

17bGVNGCGXo7CgrjTrCfR4C9deLyVTAnTQ
I'm in the hole too friend. Best of luck to you.

Go get a job loser! Be a carpenter or go rake some lawns you piece if shit. Then go buy into a shitcoin we shill and quit being lazy.

What app is that?

>I work a night shift at a nearby store, but it's not enough to improve my station in life. It's only enough to get by.

I know I'm late but is there any way you could get a better paying job? Do you have access to training / education? You probably have time to commit to self study at the very least

wish i got in sooner
now I'll have to retire at 26 rather than 22

Alright, you fucks have me interested in finally starting crypto.

I'm going hard physical wallet for BTC and using the iron hands technique as soon as I get one or two whole coins.

I'll play around on Bittrex for the pretend coins just in case something actually goes to the moon. I want to be more than a public service lawyer or a insurance lawyer or eventually a pi lawyer. I'm done working my dick off just to drown in loans.

I want to be a millionaire before 2021. I'm investing in November, wish me luck guys. We're all going to make it.

Good luck bro

>hasn't even started
>we're all going to make it!!!

kys fag, you're most likely going to be holding bags till your grave so don't get your hopes too high

some coin better than nocoin

Never really held a real job before and this all comes really easy to me like everything else in life so I'm pretty dead inside