I'm tired of all these trickster faggots on here. Why can't we as a board just work together to get rich...

I'm tired of all these trickster faggots on here. Why can't we as a board just work together to get rich? There's maybe 100 regular posters, we don't have to compete

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/T5pBQFk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Theirs actually alot of good information on here.
Not sure what you're talking about.

what do you mean why not? it should be obvious

crypto is zero-sum, there is no working together to get rich, you have to fuck someone else over

This

You can't sell at a profit if someone else isn't buying at a loss.

tfw you realize people here don't understand this simple concept
>candy from a baby

Couldn't you just fuck people from a different board/website over?

The board is for the plebs.

The open discords are for the regulars.

The closed discords are where people really conspire to make fortunes.

Because the moment that is attempted someone decides to fuck everyone else over for 5% more profit

that's why I ditched this board and am part of the bitpam crypto discord, +300 people who aren't shills, we all want to make it together, really nice to be a part of.

discord.gg/T5pBQFk

>buying at a loss

why no one saying anything lol

Implies that the buyer is buying at a stupid time (the buyer most likely says things like "You can't time the market" and "hodl")

i made a note of the url and will look into it later ty user

Greed is the bottom line. It's rat eat rat around here. Watch your back.

Thats not entirely true, say someone just wants bitcoin to buy drugs, they fork over their fiat, get some drugs, and everyone wins

no problem man any time!

aye. underrated. We need to make leddit poor.

This board used to have Adsense clicking groups. Apparently some folks managed to make a few hundred $$$ per month from just clicking each other's advertisements.

I never did it because I didn't want my account to be banned, but I'm sure you could find clicking groups if you looked hard enough. Haven't seen them on Veeky Forums lately though.

What is zero sum game, Alec?

that and 20 of these threads a day
>I have $1500
>what can I do to make money
or
>i don't money
>how do i into money
and that's how the knee pads meme was born

Rule 10 - Greed is eternal.
Rule 239 - Never be afraid to mislabel a product.