There are actual anons falling for the BCC shilling and selling their BTC for it

>there are actual anons falling for the BCC shilling and selling their BTC for it

F

Other urls found in this thread:

cash.coin.dance/blocks
coinwarz.com/cryptocurrency?sort=profitusd&dir=desc
bitcoinandtheblockchain.blogspot.com.es/2017/08/chain-death-spiral-fatal-bitcoin.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I genuinely fell for this FUD + Goldman Sachs saying it would drop below 3k. I don't know if i regret it or not yet. The new BTC block times look terrible. How is this not a bad sign?

Don't these kids know? Bitcoin is unstoppable.
If ETH couldn't do it, what chance does their little shitcoin have?

Segwit will happen. BTC has institutional support and majority miner support. BCC is still a joke. Don't let the korean pump and shills fool you

nucoiners. what do you expect

BTC is stoppable actually.
If enough hashrate leaves it, nobody can mine it, and then it just dies.
All the BTC stays there forever, unable to be moved.
Unless the governments go and help it (btc bailout)

>blockstream kikes getting outjewed

segwit2x is a different coin, with a different dev team, and has 90% of the current hash rate signaling for it.

why do NONE of the btc shills respond to this? it destroys their entire argument against bcc. i don't even have any bcc (i'm in eth) but seriously. muh name recognition doesn't fucking matter when you have no hash rate, and "alts" are taking all the hash rate right this fucking second.

BTCs marketcap has been hovering around 70 billion dollars for the past few days, YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE PANIC SELLING YOU FUCKING GOYS!!

oh look a kikecoin block was found after an hour, but the mempool is still choking to death because it could only fit 2k transactions.

Who'd have thought that would happen from strangling the network. Buy BCC and ditch the kike shitcoin before you get cleaned out retards.

This, but most of the posters here shilling BTC probably don't know what the mempool is

do you truly believe that the same second someone leaves a btc pool another mine will jump right in?

Good luck loosing money

what?

Noooo i need this money stop exposing us.

You are probably the same guy buying BCC on tuesday when it hits $1200.

> my ideals

Fuck you. It's all about greed and nobody here should trust anybody.

Do you really think miners will stop mining Bitcoin? There are still doge coin miners

Do you feel in charge?

>Do you really think miners will stop mining Bitcoin?
Up until 4 days ago, no. Now, absolutely

Do you realise the difficulty for readjustment is what kills bitcoin?

If most of the hashing power leaves it will be impossible for the remaining miners to bring the difficulty down before they go bankrupt.

Thus bitcoin is at risk of chain death.

I believe there is a chance.
It probably won't happen, I give it, out of my ass, a 5% chance of it happening only.

But it could.
Because the difficulty would never adjust, it's the something something death spiral.
Difficulty is so high right now, that if half the miners switched to BCC, it would just take forever to mine the next block. This literally kills the chain because you can't even do any more transactions.
Then the price falls? then mining it is even LESS rewarding, why would you do that if you were a miner? now it's 2x more profitable to mine BCC.
Difficulty in BTC won't adjust maybe in weeks if there is only a few miners mining it. And they would be losing money.
And they are not losing pennies, they are losing at least tens of thousands of dollars a day for not mining BCC.

I'm not even mad at you, I just feel sorry for you

link to that one?

all I'm following is this:
cash.coin.dance/blocks

coinwarz.com/cryptocurrency?sort=profitusd&dir=desc

coinwarz!
haven't been there since my 2013.

same. those were the days user.

This is wrong

Why?

I didn't say it will happen, I said there is a situation where it can happen.
There is a chance it can happen.

bitcoinandtheblockchain.blogspot.com.es/2017/08/chain-death-spiral-fatal-bitcoin.html

Explain why it's wrong and why it won't happen?
Do you think BTC miners have infinite money to throw away to keep the BTC chain alive?

Comment taken from elsewhere:

>It's a textbook black swan because majority dismisses it automatically as impossible, yet it's unlikely but possible, and it would be very likely fatal.
>If bitcoin was the only viable sha256 coin that would be a much smaller danger. In that case the mining power would have to completely disappear for long. It's much more likely if miners can switch, especially if the other chain is more profitable.
>Once that happens there are several factors all accelerating the problem:
>(1) Mining rewards can only be spent after 100 blocks. Normally that's about 17 hours. If 90% of mining power disappeared that would take a week. So that's a strong incentive to mine something else (if available) in itself.
>(2) Bitcoin economy grinds to a halt, as transactions become increasingly impossible. This leads many people with coins on exchanges to buy other coins just to be able to transact, which lowers the price, making the alternative chain even more attractive for miners.
>Which means that, as miners leave, the higher incentive the remaining miners have to also leave. In the event that almost all miners leave the difficulty reset never happens as chain dies.

Even if your fantasy did happen, BCC's difficulty would go up faster than prices adjust to make it profitable. Confidence in the market would be demolished after everyone watched their investment go to zero because some chinks threw a tantrum. Both coins would be destroyed and all those mining farms would be dead weight.

Difficulty comes down to a point where it is profitable for someone to mine, and then they will mine and BTC can be moved. But yes maybe price is kill and nobody needs to move BTC anymore

difficulty takes like 2000 blocks to come down.
If the miners leave, it takes hours per block, literally months for the difficulty to adjust.

*2000 or something like that, not sure on the exact number.

Thing is, difficulty takes forever to adjust if 50% of the miners leave

How come BCH is stuck at 0.18 - 0.2 when this is known to all?

I don't understand.

It's the weekend and the banks are closed. Bank of Korea are the ones pumping it