Is obsidian worth anything? Whats the use case in paying for messaging? Is the ICO gonna tank or raise up?

Is obsidian worth anything? Whats the use case in paying for messaging? Is the ICO gonna tank or raise up?

Other urls found in this thread:

icobazaar.com/static/dd42c253c7b294040fb2c0af47705334/Obsidian_Platform_Whitepaper.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I honestly have no idea. I love the concept and will likely use the messenger for my paraphernalia shopping, but I'm on the fence about buying in.

I guess no one does

people pay for 100% confidential messaging. what is so hard to understand about that. you use it when you need it, not just shooting the shit on IRC or whatever.

If anyone is shilling or FUDing it.

Theirs no hype around it thus no profits to be gain of it.

Tech doesn't matter in the crypto world... It's all about the marketing/hype surrounding the project.

there's plenty of hype around obsidian.

Shill me on it successfully and I'll drop 10 ETH on it right now. It's about 14 cents per token, what do you think will happen and why's the tech important?

don't care if you buy in or not, dude. im only in for a couple eth. we'll see how it goes.

i'm not saying it for stakes, just interested.

just throw a couple eth at it dude.

The team is /who/ but the tech is good and it has masternodes. Very low cap so you can only go up really.

People want to feel secure in their private, sensitive communications. That feeling has value, which makes it worth paying for. Decentralized, anonymous communication will provide this. Uptake will depend on the ease of use, effectiveness, and marketing of the service. Cryptocurrency has a lot of overlap with the target market of such a service, which makes a system like this even more appealing.

Aside from that, we are currently in a bull market with strong positive sentiment to new tech and icos. Obsidian will have a very low market cap which allows a lot of head room for gains.

If you aren't putting heavy money into the more promising icos (I'd put obsidian in that list) then you are retarded.

I gotta sell my ZRX to get the eth to buy in is the thing, so it's an opportunity cost thing

>likes concept
>plants to use coin
>cant see why other people might think the same
low iq..

I was wondering about this one too. It seems like a very basic concept and the guy who is also one of the main men in Monero is involved in the project as an advisor iirc.

It is worth noting that Anime-chan has shilled it it emphasizing it being a platform.

>mfw only bought cos anime-chan shilled it
>mfw when someone else ask me what is Obsidian all about
>mfw all I can say is m-muh anime-chan

A good reason, tho

i think we're all getting to that point, bro

A lot of darkweb people gonna use it trust me, its amazing piece of software.
Plus only 96mln supply. Status have now around $200mln market cap and Obsidian imo will have simmilar or bigger marketcap which means it should hit $2< in short term.
What more its 100% POS and you can make masternode for 10k tokens and collect 10% interest for doing nothing. I strongly reccomend you put heavy money into it

What's the ICO price?

their team looks garbage...
no normie will use this.
garbage ico.

What did they mean by this?

$0.13

Dude. They have head of monero and syscoin on board + financial support.

In september they a re going to release app with wallet. It really will be game changer in communicators field. They working on it since 2014

read whitepaper icobazaar.com/static/dd42c253c7b294040fb2c0af47705334/Obsidian_Platform_Whitepaper.pdf