Bittrex is adding 6 new coins on Monday. All of them will moon accordingly

Bittrex is adding 6 new coins on Monday. All of them will moon accordingly.

Posting comfy pepe because my bags are ready.

Do we know what they are?

Where did you see this and what time? They didn't tweet about it.

You're a phony.
a big fat phony. Proof of all of your phony claims fag
nigger fag.

tell us what the coin is you cuck.

fuck poloniex and add ZRX already fuck

BlockCAT is one of them. The others I don't really know. The developers have been posting on twitter about it.

The devs aren't allowed to tell if they are getting listed, it breaks bittrex's terms of agreement

I bet (hope) Bytom is one

That is true. I did see some coins where they said something more along the lines that they have contacted "X" exchange, and are waiting for approval. But there is only really a small handful of crypto that have recently made that statement. Can anyone else help out? Anyone see something on twitter maybe?

DNT ZRX CAT MSP MGO and BTM are my picks
. SIGT had potential but too much problems going on with team structure.

I'm just hoping for gas and iota honestly

Obviously SIGNATUM. Buy or be a poor cuck forever.

sigt got their shit together, and volume picked back up. still doubt it will show up but can always hope for that outside shot. coins have made it there with less to show

Buy signatum. Good coin. Marketplace is hugeeeee.

MSP is a solid pick. it's a 5 USD coin at least.

SIGT is the dark horse of the bunch, but the smart money is here. no one survives this much FUD. makes you think.

we have 357 sats ladies and gents

Obviously STX is going to be one of them. Way too big of a coin and ICO to be stuck on shit exchange and it’s just in time before the mcgregor fight

DNT MCO Bytom BlockCAT

TIX was going to announce a listing on bittrex last week but then said that they can't announce it before the exchange does.

this

Insider here, stox is one, dnt is the other, sigt was going to be added but
Not anymore,

No ZRX no care

no exchange is going to take a coin from the same team that stole money from them by doublespending burstcoin during a ddos attack on their own coin

>yfw one of these coins is POSW
Please...

SIGT dev has brain tumor and behaves like a child.

>All of them will moon accordingly
love this meme, explain to me why you think it will instantly moon you fucking retard.

xby

it will be easier to buy for the normies, they don't like to use those shady trading websites

The three that seems the most likely to me are Iota, DNT and CAT. I'm less sure about ZRX, I heard Bittrex saw it as a security.

>stox
lol no. That coin is complete vaporware and will be dead once the match is over. Anyone with half a brain can see it coming.

Sonm better be one of them....it fucking better.

Tell me how we know this. I need a source on the coins being added.

Likewise

thicc

If I were a betting man I would say IOTA is the clear choice here to be among them...

ZRX, CAT, and DNT please. Got in all three early and waiting for even higher moons.

Source motherfucker. How do we know they are adding coins?

Gas, Stox...
What else?

ZOIN

ZRX for sure.

>implying op isn't just shitposting

I know one of them due to a prior arrangement but i cannot say which. They had their ico awhile back but non of you guys have mentioned it yet

Your anonymous on a biz board nobody will find out so tell us faggot or commit sudoku

what are the first and last letters of it's symbol?

How do you know they're adding 6 coins? Where can I find this?

What makes you think that?

SIGT should be way lower with all the FUD, just saying. Some are speculating it will actually get added, prepare for dumping if nothing happens

I keep asking the same question.

If its an ETH token that starts with an M you are a lying faggot.

Oh I see, we're not meant to know? That's fine then.

It's not that we aren't meant to know it's that it's almost certainly bullshit. Bittrex doesn't usually add 6 coins in a day. Much less letting people know ahead of time.

I don't know about other coins but one of them will be Bytom

Guys...
It's obvious that Gas is one of the coins. A lot of people have been moving to Binance because Bittrex doesn't support Gas. They already suggested that they were working on it, also.

If Gas is added, Neo moons again, by the way.

Stox: Bittrex wants to have this exchange before the fight on the 26th. It's obvious. Also, it's simple to add it, since it's a Bancor/Ethereum token.

Bancor may moon when Stox is added.

>Bancor/Ethereum
you can go ahead and just say Eth