X boo meme thread

Post your Veeky Forums related "how much of an X Boo are you?"

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tanistry
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Copenhagen had it coming

They did have it coming.

Is there one for Venice? There needs to be one for Venice.

As you go forward, the ouiaboo makes more sense

this
Robespierre did nothing wrong

r8 my oc lads

the irish text says "collaborators should be shot"

Bump

You should include a footnote with the translation.

Anti-treaty are the niggers who ruined Ireland, not the pro-treaty guys.

Is there am Aztec/Mexicaboo one of these or am I going to have to make it myself?

that's the joke

Stage 3, here.

The first one is right but it happened in order to stop the Teutonic Order. Lie by omission.

This one requires a real one with a hisotircal figure.

Everybody in their right mind knows China would be better off had the KMT won.

This is pretty much objectively true

Neither of these are extreme enough to be very funny.

There should be a nordaboo one about Vikings and maybe with Vargs face as the final form

This meme sucks so much.

>tfw mega ultra deluxe terciboo

no actually it's good

>tfw I unirocally believe all of this.

I agree with 3 out of 4. But please explain to me how the Chauchat was the most reliable weapon of WW1?

Well I supose that I'm a mega ultra deluxe Terciboo then.

>napoleon's downfall was the cause of his own poor planning and not that of foreign military leaders
so his downfall caused his own poor planning? I think a frenchman wrote his.

R8 fresh new OC

Well, maybe not THE most reliable weapon of the war, but certainly not as bad as the memes say. It was a crude but very effective weapon. The bad reputation and jamming myths comes from the American re-chambered version, but it was rarely used in combat. The Germans spent the entire war developing the MP 18 and even when it was done, very few reached the frontlines. But the French grabbed a easy to make, pre-war design and were able to quickly make thousands of them and ship them to the front. And a gun like that, mobile and fully automatic was an huge advantage. Though, admittedly the skeleton magazine was a design flaw for trench combat.

Thank you!

I literally see nothing wrong with these...

>tfw there is literally nothing wrong with either of these

Who is Emile Berthier?

I hate you France fags so goddamn much

:^)

Huh? Where's the second world war frog?

Because you're delusional.

t.kraut

he did nothing wrong

Anglo, actually.

German labor camp

The guys who made this picture most likely would prefer the French soldier in WW2 as being a member of SS Charlemagne, so that wouldn't really fit the propaganda.

Seriously it would have been perfect without the fucking FN frog at the end.

>not plvs vltra

This.

Or potentially a french woman being railed by the occupiers.

>anti-treaty are the niggers who ruined Ireland
How was that? (inb4 'michael collins would've been the best leader ever in history!!!1!' and 'muh catholic church')

there was an attempt

Excellent.

>le Reddit frog
Get out French cuck

tried ot make it funnier

ah, you beat me to it

>the nine years war was a close one
Sounds about right, it was going well until the Spanish screwed up the landing.

My first attempt at OC be gentle

>burdenboo
Back to junior infants with you

>the last frog

Ruined a would be good Image

It's not like the irish did a very good job

>O'Neill controlled the ridge, and intended to fight for it, with support from Aguila, O'Donnell, and Tyrell on multiple sides. Del Águila, the Spanish commander, was an experienced soldier and put up a fierce defense. His instructions were, however, to hold the town until the Irish army came down from Ulster to combine with them. When neither of his allies showed signs of movement, O'Neill ordered a retreat into the marshes, hoping to mire the English cavalry in the soft land. In the end, the Irish were overpowered by the English cavalry, who charged through O'Neill's men, and prevented a flanking maneuver by O'Donnell.

>The tactics showed that the Irish infantry were poorly trained for pitched battle in formation against a well drilled professional army. It also showed up the English cavalry techniques using the lance, as compared with the Irish method of no stirrup and overhead spear throwing.

>The Irish army left the field in some disorder while the supporting Spanish army led by Ocampo tried to hold up the English charge and the ensuing massacre of the Irish. Most of the Irish fled back to Ulster, though a few remained to continue the war with O’Sullolivan Beare and Dermot Maol MacCarthy Reagh.

Monarquia universal when?

It's nice, I like.

Someone make a persia version of this

decent

The guy who designed the Berthier rifles.

Definetly improved, but the text for #3 is still a bit too wordy.

lol

"thermopylae was justified, xerxes did nothing wrong"

Because regardless of your thoughts on Collins and his crew, the one thing Ireland absolutely could not do was withstand a full-scale conflict with The British.

The literal only justification of the anti-treaty people was "guys we're so so close to literally brits out so giving up now would be stupid!!!!" despite the fact that a continued conflict would not only likely undo all their efforts but leave the nation in utter tatters.

The fact that Collins and his full crew would have been an incredible set of statesmen is entirely besides the point, anti-treaty people were utterly and absolutely deluded.

More like, "there is nothing wrong with making eunuchs"

What's that hat called?

Also who's the guy

>Tanistry
Explain. Is it a Crusader Kings thing?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tanistry
Basically it's like an elective monarchy but instead of just the monarch's children, anyone from the dynasty can be elected.

>Modern """""""""""""elections"""""""""""""
>Fewer than 10 stages.
Fucking corrupt meme-republics...

I don't understand, nothing they say is wrong?

Are you saying Lindybeige isn't a historical figure?

Nice but who will be a ZImbaboo?

Why was this perfect election system never taken on by other countries?

I unironically think that Venice should be taken more seriously as a political model. There's never been a more stable state.

They lasted so long, it's a shame Napoleon had to ruin it.

requesting one for ancient athens

1. The Golden Age was the birth of Western Civilization!
2. Marathon and Salamis were more important than Thermopylae and Platea. Athens saved Greece!
3. The Sicilian Expedition was a good idea at the time.
4. The strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must. The Melians had it coming.

Persians were justified invading Greece tho

someone make this, on the double

I tried.

It's good.

The "they almost won" thing is less down to Irish soldiers being great (at only a few very select moments in history has Ireland ever stopped being assfucked by invaders long enough to have competent fighters) but moreso about the fact that they almost broke England.

O'Neill could never really mount an offensive on England, but could only drain them through the conflict in Ireland. That he did; England was brought so close to complete and utter bankruptcy by the war that O'Neill and the others were offered full pardons and got to keep their lands.

It's one of those wars where had things gone even just a little bit differently that the affects could have been huge.

Why not quote John of Falkenberg directly for III. or IV.?

e.g.

>the Emperor has the right to slay even peaceful infidels simply because they are pagans
or
>the Poles should be exterminated even more than the infidels

>Recognising a fictional genocide
You are no Roachboo.

This, a roach Will say something like "armenians were deported for their own safety, accidents happens"

>"the armenian genocide didn't happen but it should have"

>they thought those were reasonable ideas to trot out at an ecumenical council of the entire catholic church

absolute state of the teutonic order

>>burdenboo
what did he mean by this?

>the Poles should be exterminated even more than the infidels
Holy shit, that's pretty extreme. That would make a perfect last line.

What's the context for this?

This is unironically all true
As is this