New to crypto here. I have $300 to invest and I just realized something

New to crypto here. I have $300 to invest and I just realized something.

300 x 2 = 600
600 x 2 = 1200
1200 x 2 = 2400
2400 x 2 = 4800
4800 x 2 = 9600
9600 x 2 = 19200
19200 x 2 = 38400
38400 x 2 = 76800
76800 x 2 = 153600
153600 x 2 = 307200
307200 x 2 = 614400
614400 x 2 = 1228800

I only need to double my money twelve times to be a millionaire.

TWELVE TIMES ONLY. That means all I have to do is go all in twelve times on coins that will surely double, then sell. How doable is this?

I quadrupled my money with
NEO --->BNB

Very easy to do. Just look at who's shillign which ICO's. ICO = free 2x gains

Assuming a 50% chance of doubling,its (1/2-1/4-1/8-1/16.......)
The chances of you getting struck by lightning is higher

One thing's for sure.
Saying it like this, and actually doing it are miles(or kilometers) apart. Going all in with 10k+ is probably a bad idea. but hey, if it works that'd be great.

Double your money 12 times?! I'm not 100% on the maths but even if you had like a 90% chance to double each time you'd probably lose it all. 12 times is A LOT

Only need to double it 4 times then I'm good

You're retarded if you think you won't face execution issues as your bankroll goes. These shitcoins generally have no liquidity outside of polo and trex and simply trying to take a half million dollar position without drastically affecting the market itself becomes an issue

You're right OP. Now, good luck doing this.

Why not just win twelve hands of blackjack in a row with max bet if it's that fucking easy.

Fucking newfags.

So how much is your net worth now?

You guys seem to think that it's all a gamble but it's not. I obviously won't go all in on coins that has no chance of doubling. But there are coins that is a sure x2.

Damn lucky guy. How much did you start with?

I don't understand. Are you saying I can't trade altcoins to BTC?

Holy shit, you're retarded. kys newfag

It's not possible to move +$100k of a random shitcoin. You would just end up crashing it. You'll just become a bagholding whale.
So you would have to spread your holdings between dozens of shitcoins, and at that point doubling your money is very hard: On average a shitcoin doesn't 2x.

How bout 10k though?

It's fine because you'll only loose $300 when this shitty crypto pump&dump scheme comes to an end.

We're not talking about random shitcoins. There's plenty that see millions of dollars in volume every day. These are the ones that double and more.

such as?

You would need to go all-in every time. So you will probably just be stuck with a shitcoin going down and $250.

doubling money test me

>Anonymous investor develops technique to doubling his wealth every 3 days. Send 1 BTC to learn his secrets.

1LQE4yKEWEnNrTQuCJV4h9AZSouD1FL8gM

send 1 BTC here 14WNKoR3AfZR4FjZQH8fqtxJYMPrAdGeRs
and i will give you very wise advise how to not lose 1 BTC ,
Just follow your gut man !

buy beans and be a millionaire by tomorrow

Literally everyone who entered crypto with an elementary school diploma has thought about a similar idea and quickly realizes how unrealistic it is to keep doubling your asset constantly.

mfw I unironically think about buying a shitton of bitbeans.