Why is everything about France so incredibly gay? Is it because of their language?

Why is everything about France so incredibly gay? Is it because of their language?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WWFG9KraHzA
youtube.com/watch?v=MOTcVH4uVWA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why?

Watch it, cuck.

They can't get enough of German dick, its in their blood, men and women alike.

I find it hilarious how much butthurt France inspires among anglos and germs alike.

t. independent observer

>has won nearly all of their wars against g*rms
lolk

>I find it hilarious how much butthurt France inspires among anglos and germs alike.

>t. independent observer

t. frog

youtube.com/watch?v=WWFG9KraHzA

poor little englel

Such can be said for nearly all non-slavic countries, OP.

Such can be said for nearly all countries, OP*

>Is it because of their language?

Doubt it, otherwise everything about the English-spraking world would be gay too as, from 1066 onward, half of their language was French

>non-slavic countries

France was heavily influenced by Italy, who pretty much reinvented boy-fucking in the Renaissance

Nice music

Here is another
youtube.com/watch?v=MOTcVH4uVWA

bump

Because other empires like Britain or Spain seem manly to you ?

I love England and admire the French but I fucking hate threads about either of them because it is just shit, you can rarely get any sort of conversations out of them.

9/10 it is England is French or muh Agincourt, where both sides completely ignore any respectable counter argument. I am fairly certain that it isn't French or English people even arguing but just Germans or Yanks Larping.

No France isn't incredibly gay. They do seem more feminie to other people but the Bourbon crest you posted is very nice much better that the Valois one

Another jelly Anglo thread

>prepping the amphibian bull

>won nearly all wars except the one that mattered the most

WW1/WW2?

Exemples you retard
Even Napoleon won despite Leipzig and Waterloo, his legacy over europe and France outlasted any peace treaty ever signed

>Is it because of their language?

>quatre-vingt-dix-huit
>"Chrétien"
>h aspiré
>10 billion homophones

Yes, definitely.

I think he meant the Franco-Prussian war, yet there have been wars far more significant in French history.

I think this may be one guy. I've noticed some Germaboo constantly shitting on France and defending Germany recently.

You're right, he might be the one behind the "Why is everything about France so gay ?" thread as well
Maybe the one shitting on frogs in the Dunkirk movie threads too

I meant the "Alsace is German clay" thread

He is an American muslim whose ancestors are former Nazis according to himself

He shitted on French and France alot on /int/ and /pol/ a few months ago

How does such an abomination even exist ?

My guess is that he isn't really German but just a muslim appealed by the anti-Semitic rhetoric of the Nazis .

When i argued with him on /int/, he was very defensive about islam and multiculturalism, he posted pic related and quotes of Hitler praising Islam and criticizing the Jews

>picrelated
Absolutely disgusting. Butthurt muslims will literally shill for anything that's against based israel. It's okay though, they still haven't learnt that backing the jews will always put you on the right side of history.

bump