Why don't misguided Christians recognise that Jesus (PBUH) is on the side of Islam?

Why don't misguided Christians recognise that Jesus (PBUH) is on the side of Islam?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahdi
youtube.com/watch?v=NZ0MGj1jAoc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because Islam is the invention of Devil, obviously.

That's just silly.

this.

I wonder if the artist knows that his art has been used mostly for shitposting about islam on a tibetan pyrotechnics forum.

Islam permits polygamy, something Christ was explicitly against.

Drinking alcohol was halal for people who lived before Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) but haram after his time.

In the same way God changed polygamy laws.

>be isa, aleyhi salam
>go around for YEARS preaching the injeel
>so called canonical gospels have a handful, at most, of some of the countless sermons of i've given, generally taken completely out of context
>closest thing to what my ORALLY TRANSMITTED injeel would actually have looked like written down is gospel of thomas (just the fact that it's a collection of sayings with no story)
>so called canonical gospels are just a bunch of weird stories about me
why do the """christians""" persecute me so?

I see you have not read the quran. In the quran, the al Mahdi and Jesus fight many nations, and bring them all to heel.

All of the nations are muslim nations.

An angel whispered in Mohammad's ear for 20 years.

The devil is an angel.

Why is it "silly" to think that the devil brought about Islam?

Maybe that was his intention...

And "halal" in the bible, the Word of God, which is what the quran says about the bible.

>be Allah
>send Jesus to """"spread Islam"""
>he's about to be crucified
>lol dude I'm just gonna replace Jesus with someone else and fool everyone into thinking Jesus was the one who was crucified
>do it so convincingly that his disciples are certain it was Jesus who died, to the point where they were willing to be tortured to death for their faith
>"why are these Christians so stupid?"

Not even a Christian (former Muslim), but even the most devout Muslim has to see the stupidity in this.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahdi
>The term mahdi does not occur in the Quran

>The angel is actually is devil
>Hahaha dude trust me xddd

>God is most powerful being
>Letting his prophet die at the hands of pagans
Name one jewish prophet that died in a pathetic state. God killed the whole Egyptian army to save Moses. If he saved Moses then he would definitely save jesus.

>person preaches X
>he dies
>this somehow gives me free license to preach Y instead

And the words " bible" and "trinity" are not in the bible.

In the verses 72 & 73 of Al-Anbiya, Allah mentions Prophet Lot, Ishaq and Yaqoob and then in verse-74 calls them Imam Mahdi.

And We made them leaders who guided people by Our command, and We sent revelation to them enjoining the doing of good works, and the observance of Prayer, and the giving of alms. And Us alone they worshipped. [21:74]
Similarly in the following verse, Allah also mentions the Prophets of Israelites as Imam Mahdi.
And We appointed from among them leaders, who guided the people by Our command, because they were steadfast and had firm faith in Our Signs. [32:25]

>Name one jewish prophet that died in a pathetic state
are you serious?

it means rightly guided leaders

You don't have to trust me at all. The devil is a liar, a thief, and a murderer, from the beginning.

What do we have in Islam?
Lies about Jesus' death and resurrection and divinity;
Stolen verses from the bible passed off as OC; and
Millions and millions and millions of murders.

Just like their spiritual father, the "greatest of deceivers", the devil's children are liars (taqiyya), thieves and murderers (jihadis).

That's not my point. My point is Allah purposely deceived Jesus' disciples, and as a result, billions of people.

>Jesus preached X instead of Y

Any source? Why would his disciples lie?

>all disciples claim Jesus was crucified
>Muslims say they are wrong

Why are they wrong? Did Allah deceive them?

pls stob with the autism

Yup. Imam Mahdi.

Muhammad Ibn ‘Izzat and Muhammad ‘Arif in their book Al Mahdi and the End of Time. ‘Izzat and Arif quote Ka’b al Ahbar as saying:
I find the Mahdi recorded in the books of the Prophets… For instance, the Book of Revelation says: “And I saw and behold a white horse. He that sat on him…went forth conquering and to conquer.”

‘Izzat and ‘Arif then go on to say:
It is clear that this man is the Mahdi who will ride the white horse and judge by the Qur’an (with justice) and with whom will be men with marks of prostration on their foreheads [Marks on their foreheads from bowing in prayer with their head to the ground five times daily].

You can judge a thing by its fruits.

Islam is the religion of the devil due to its embrace of lies, it's promotion of theft and looting, and its love of murder.

I meant name one jewish prophet that died at the hands of pagans

>Stolen verses from
Half of the bible is OT which is directly copied from jewish holy book.

After reviewing the various Islamic traditions and opinions of the Muslim scholars, let’s now review and walk through a list of what we have learned about the person and the mission of the Mahdi as he exists in the minds of many of the 1.3 billion Muslims worldwide.

The Mahdi is Islam’s primary messiah figure.

He will be a descendant of Muhammad and will bear Muhammad’s name (Muhammad bin Abdullah).

He will be a very devout Muslim.

He will be an unparalleled spiritual, political and military world leader.

He will emerge after a period of great turmoil and suffering upon the earth.

He will establish justice and righteousness throughout the world and eradicate tyranny and oppression.

He will be the Caliph and Imam (vice-regent and leader) of Muslims worldwide

He will lead a world revolution and establish a new world order.

He will lead military action against all those who oppose him.

He will invade many countries.

He will make a seven year peace treaty with a Jew of priestly lineage.

He will conquer Israel for Islam and lead the “faithful Muslims” in a final slaughter/battle against Jews.

He will establish the new Islamic world headquarters from Jerusalem.

He will rule for seven years (possibly as much as eight or nine).

He will cause Islam to be the only religion practiced on the earth.

He will appear riding a white horse (possibly symbolic).

He will discover some previously undiscovered biblical manuscripts that he will use to argue with the Jews and cause some Jews to convert to Islam.

He will also re-discover the Ark of the Covenant from the Sea of Galilee, which he will bring to Jerusalem.

He will have supernatural power from Allah over the wind and the rain and crops.

He will posses and distribute enormous amounts of wealth.

He will be loved by all the people of the earth.

>Allah purposely deceived Jesus' disciples
He tested them. Very simple test: Jesus teaches you piety and good behavior. Neither add nor subtract from this teaching. He dies. Welp guess it's time for pic related. They failed the test.
>all disciples claim Jesus was crucified
Why is a claim of mere factual occurrence so important to you. They claim they saw him crucified because that IS what they saw. But so what? The point is to follow his teaching not invent a new one surrounding his death. Do what he told you to do while still alive.

Huge difference. It's intact and recognized as the Old Testament (concerning the Old Covenant) in the bible.

The New Testament did not cherrypick verses out of it and claim it for itself. It referred to "the scriptures" which at the time were the OT.

Just in the example in this thread, Islam stole the Antichrist from the Revelation and called him their messiah, their Mahdi.

He's the antichrist, possessed by satan, and bound for hell.

That's the Islamic hero.

On can question. if God decieves then is it wrong? After all god created devil and directly responsible for his deception, does that mean God is wrong or deception is right?

Jesus does not lie, trick and deceive people to test them.

allah lies, tricks and deceives people to test them.

>yo abe my man, kill your son
>lol just kidding dont do that
god has a sense of humor too

>Islam Promotes theft and loot
>According to sharia Accused literally gets his hands cut off if he/she has committed theft or loot
Doesn't compute

>He tested them.

Is this the Islamic equivalent of "lol bro it's just a social experiment"?

This is a weak justification for deliberate deception. What sort of god would replace Jesus on the crucifix and let every single one of his disciples fall for his trick, and then watch them die in horrible conditions for their beliefs?

>Why is a claim of mere factual occurrence so important to you.

Why is deliberate deception not important to you? They believed Jesus died for their sins . How could 11 men, all of whom knew Jesus better than anyone else, all fall for the same ruse?

In the quran, it's recognized that events that have happened and described in jewish holy book are shown again as to make sure that corruption of original teachings of prophets is corrected. Fun fact none of the NT bullshit that was created after jesus died is in quran.

>What sort of god would replace Jesus on the crucifix and let every single one of his disciples fall for his trick, and then watch them die in horrible conditions for their beliefs?
WHAT BELIEFS LOL. An event is an event is an event, not a system of beliefs. When Jesus died they should not have inferred from that anything that he didn't already preach. That's the whole point. No one was deceived in terms of their BELIEFS, since no one was explicitly told FALSE IDEAS and exhorted to believe in them.
>They believed Jesus died for their sins
How do you infer from someone dying that he died for your sins? How do you infer the entire weighty corpus of convoluted christian theology from witnessing a ideologically neutral event. A person dying is a person dying, it's not a theological statement.

>I am God, I'm all powerful and I can't die
>Here's my son who is also a god is killed by a roman soldier, a human being.
>Hahaha le epic troll xddd
Christians are retarded

So are you saying that they lied on purpose and said that they saw him and that he appeared to them just because yes? Someone they truly admired and obeyed?

That you cannot recognize the parallels between Abraham sending his only begotten son to die on Mt. Moriah, and God sending His only begotten Son to die on Mt. Moriah, demonstrates that you are not of Abraham at all, but of the devil your father.

God stayed Abraham's hand.

God did not stay the hand of the Roman executioner.

I'm saying so what if they saw him. That doesn't give them license to go against what he preached.

Mohammad murdered an entire tribe to loot them, and to this day, muslims would rather steal and loot than work an honest day's job.

>I'm Muhammad, messenger of Allah
>Mohamed! You are fucking your slave girl?
>oh shit I'm sorry dude my fault
>oh wait, Allah just told me I can keep fucking her so get out

Muslims are complete imbreeds

>God sending His only begotten Son
The fact that I can't see this goes to show that I'm not a Greco-Roman pagan. God has a son? lmao

Exactly. The quran blasphemes God, denies the divinity of Jesus, denies the death, burial and resurrection of Jesus, yet contains within it known heretical works like gnostic gospels, infancy gospels, and satanic verses.

You're the dim one here.

Nobody killed Jesus. Jesus could still be on that cross today if He wanted. He is God.

Who are you to say if, or how many, sons God can have?

So they should just have ignored the fact that he resurrected, appeared to them when he was supposed to be death and tell them to talk to everyone about that? The fact that Jesus resurrected was the only reason the apostles started preaching.

So yo hol' up lemme get this straight. So you be sayin' that the disciples saw someone on the crucifix and came up with the "Jesus is the son of God" thing out their ass with no antecedents to believing this?

While Jesus was alive, the disciples would say to him, "You are the Christ, the son of the living God", and Jesus would apparently not correct them. Yet, it wasn't when Jesus died that their belief and understanding became solidified, but after his resurrection. If Allah deceived the disciples, then Allah is responsible for the disciples' proclamation of Jesus' death and resurrection. The foundation of the disciples' faith in Jesus was his resurrection, and Allah created the conditions for them to believe in it.

>implying we can understand God

And somehow an illiterate Arab 600 years later knew what really happened.

Here's (you), but no. The jewish tribe attacked twice breaking the NAP thus the killing of the head members of the tribe was justified.

> No record of him having sex outside the marriage
>Faggot annon makes up shit to prove his argument

>he doesn't realize the ability to have a son actually implies a limitation
>the fact that he resurrected,
poorly sourced claim, show me the different witness reports that can be sourced to actual author plus chains of narration for each report
>You are the Christ, the son of the living God
OT shows that the statement "son of God' does not mean what Christians claim it does. It's used there many times. People deceived themselves over beliefs that were never given warrant by Allah (swt)

If he is god, then why did he bleed. God doesn't bleed, only men does.

That's my point idiot

Don't forget.

>dude bro, gimme your 6 year old daughter to be my cock sleeve
>but I have her betrothed to be married to someone when she comes at age
>nah man Allah told me I should have her, I promise I'll only stick my dick between her thighs until she's at age (10-11).

They never attacked Mohammad, not once, not ever. It was not a war. It was not a betrayal. Those are muslim lies to cover the horror of Mohammad beheading 800 men and boys in front of their women and children to loot them.

Loot them, and nothing else. Because now Mohammad could do what he wanted, as he had already dealt with the other two neighbors.

He can lie, steal, and murder to his heart's content.

Jesus is as fully man as though not God, and as fully God as though not man. The Son of God, and the Son of Man.

The hypostatic union.

Which is why I was agreeing with you.....

800 men and boys with pubic hair beheaded.

And yes they checked for pubic hairs.

Who is this qt?

Clitless Cathy.

Fucking filth.

>a guy in the 7th century was correct but christ's own followers were mistaken

Yeah I dunno man

>paul's own followers*
ftfy

>le epic paul conspiracy

Stop

it wasn't a conspiracy, they were just sectarian fanatics like the shi'a for muslims

Shi'a is the true Islam in any case.

*tips*

*tips quran*

He still didnt lie to Abraham though. He wouldve lied if he had said "You will, as a matter of fact, sacrifice Isaac". Orders arent either true or false, statements are.

Meanwhile, on Islam God lied to us by making us believe Jesus was crucified.

>former Muslim

Opinion discarded

why don't you reaize that IT DOESN'T MATTER WHETHER OR NOT HE WAS CRUCIFIED. What matters is WHAT HE TAUGHT.

>Facts dont matter
So THIS is the power of Islam...
>Buh- muh teachings!
For all I know God couldve sent the Quran as a test to see if Jews/Christians were able to keep faithful to his word. Or maybe he did it as a pre-test for the Book of Mormon.

Or maybe we can all accept that Islam is inherently anti-intellectual and all progress made in the Muslim world was made despite Islam. There's a reason Aristotelianism was encouraged and forms part of Christian tradition, unlike the Muslim tradition where it was buried and never uncovered.

>"Facts dont matter"
>"So THIS is the power of Islam..."
>can't differentiate between ESSENTIAL matters and peripheral ones
why do Christians ignore the fact that jesus did a 180 degree turn on april 14 at 8:12am in the morning in the first year prior to his ministry...DON'T FACTS MATTER TO YOU??? STOP TRYING TO HIDE THE TRUTH
>be dedicated preacher of god's truth
>spend years giving powerful sermons
>one day i stub my toe
>everyone remembers me as that guy who stubbed his toe once
>no one recalls 90% of any sermons i gave
>im just that toe stubby guy now

>god sent Quran as test
>god tests us by sending a book telling us to worship him alone
why good test

>anti-intellectual
>quran constantly exhorta believers to seek out knowledge and clear proofs

>lol god walk on earth
>he dies lol
>and then theres trinity
literally drunken hobo fanfiction tier

meant to write "wow good test" not why

>the destiny of God's prophet and the actions of God arent essential matter
Wow good Islam.
>wow good test
One that you seem to have failed, apparently
>quran constantly exhorta believers to seek out knowledge and clear proofs
Looks like you need to start following your book then.

deflection: the post

Why don't misguided Muslims recognize that Jesus is a Mormon?

Pot.
Kettle.
Black.

I believe the only one who's misguided is you. Pedophile terrorist lover. Fuck Islam. Nuke Mecca now!

>Why don't misguided Christians recognise that Jesus (PBUH) is on the side of Islam?

Jesus isn't even on the side of most "Christians."

Who do you people think you're messing with?

youtube.com/watch?v=NZ0MGj1jAoc

That report is from Ibn Shaq, he was reporting it 150 years after the actual event..not exactly an accurate historical source.

so he is a demigod,sounds like something a pagan would believe.
>christcucks were pagans all along.
lmao

they did, check again faggot. When jews attacked, Many of the Muslim brothers died while bleeding in front of prophet. This was the reason the Jewish tribe was not spared. If in his place it was caesar or alexander or any other leader, they would've done the same.

> a guy in 7th century is wrong
>But christcucks in 1st century were right
>this is because i say so