I found a guaranteed way to double my money on bittrex every 24 hours. See you on Charon guys

I found a guaranteed way to double my money on bittrex every 24 hours. See you on Charon guys

well, what is it faget?

Let us know how that works out

I too don't put money in my bittrex account

Obviously, you just keep putting your whole stack on a winner every 24 hours, duh.

Nice slide thread, don't forget to sage

There are multiple options to do that, some of which are automated. Congrats if you found one of them.

T. Actual jew broker.

s-so we're not doing buy high sell low anymore?
>time to reprogram my bot i guess

h-how can I find them

No one is going to tell you outright, but some are pretty obvious. Any currency can go either up or down. The sure way to always win is to smartly bet on both - and do it ever so often.

When it comes to crypto the challenge lies in having the money actually turned into fiat, because literally all brokers and exchanges are dealing with monopoly money. You can have solid gains when you're looking at up to $5000/mo, but anything above that you're playing with monopoly money.

go on....

Well, I told you everything you need to know.

Cryptos are really nice to trade with because there are no immediate fees, so most of your profit actually goes into your pocket. When trading fiat you'd lose ~24% of your profits, depending on the local law, which makes it much more dangerous.

I see can you link me to one of those software/algorithm that do the automated thing ... i bet i can google it but i also bet 98% of it is scam please help a poor user be rich and climb the ladder to world domination

Observe the market for a week

well played op
i'm 4 days into my week

why would he give away his winning strategy to some faggot on Veeky Forums that will ruin it for him?

>observing the market for years
Still haven't found it
I'm not going to make it guys, h-have fun driving your lambos

Personally I wouldn't trust a bot, I have an apprentice that follows some algos.

Quick tip: You can't predict the future. All books which claim so are a scam. The charts are a scam, they're there to take your mind out of the important stuff.

The only way to win is to bet both ways and just strategically retreat the losing option at the right time and profit on the difference. That's all that there's to it, and you can apply it to pretty much all forms of trading.

I tried that and i thought of it but you lose money most often the price doesnt climb high enaugh to compensate the loss of the opposite bet
I mean if you bet 100 dollars both ways
While your earning 10 dollars on one bet the other is losing more than 10 dollars at this moment you arent losing but then the exchange fees fuck you slowly begin to lose your money if you have a way to turn this around and make profit please tell me because i cant find it

>Observing $2 coin, on a decreasing trend
>Consistently hitting all time lows every 1-2 days
>Wanted to buy in soon
>Someone starts pumping it and now is up 12%
>Cant short sell on bittrex
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Cancel at -1%, buy at +1.25%, play short time with massive leverage.

thank you jew-friend
i will certainly try that

This would work but trading isnt completely immediate and price cjanges quickly for example if you try to sell at -1% by the time you do that the price go to -2-5% it doesn't seem much but playing it short time you get fucked how do you make up for this do you leave some margin ?

Basically take all profits you can get, especially if you're trading crypto. Even 0.001% difference is a profit.

That's why you play short term, not much can change in ~30 seconds when there's a clear trend.

The most important advice is to not be greedy and stick to the plan no matter what.

>when there's a clear trend.
im assuming this is why you dont use bots?
i'm a programmer and tempted to tap some APIs.
I'm having a hard time seeing why you need to check trends in this strategy. My guess is to avoid this situation:
>buy at $1.00
>price goes up, bot sells at $1.0125
>price goes down to some predetermined threshold, lets say 90% of my original buy
>bot buys back in at $0.90
>turns out the coin was dropping like a rock and will never see $0.90 again and now my bot just gave me bags
Is that why you prefer the human touch and watching trends?

>Is that why you prefer the human touch and watching trends?
Pretty much. It would be extremely hard to have a bot recognize movements in a reliable way. I've toyed with the idea in the past and while it potentially could be generating more income its success rate was ~60% which is why personally I wouldn't feel comfortable with a bot trading with any worthwhile capital.

If reliable bots existed, markets would collapse immediately.

thanks again for the insight, user
i really appreciate it

So how long until you become the richest man in the world?

Let's see:

You start with 10$ and double it every day.

After a month you would have: 5,368,709,120$

A week later you would be the richest guy on the planet!

Profit after 37 days: 687,194,767,360$

Wow op you must be the next Warren Buffet!

Or your method only works for small amounts or you where just lucky...

that's why you hedge with a future or some other instrument that allows short selling.
if your delta reaches a threshold you hedge the position and become market neutral. now you just need to wait until trend reversal, close your hedge and do the same thing you did earlier.

I think the problem is while small amounts of money are trashed out by the market the more the capital invested grows the more you affect the market if you invested 1 million on a new shitcoin you'd fuck the market up this fuck up will make you lose everything it's ironic your own money makes you lose the money so i guess doubling profits each day only works for a limited amount of money

you arent able to time the market like you think kiddo

>you where just lucky.
Haven't even started
Not any individual coin, observe the market. You'll get the trick maybe

As someone who's been working on a bot for the past month I'm going to tell you that altcoins are too volatile to go by amounts in the single digit %. Your altcoins can drop 10% in an hour and build 20% back the next. Or go nowhere for the whole day. If you sit there and wait for micro gains you'll just waste your time. There's a sweet spot somewhere but it's not as simple as betting both ways.

>Observe
Tell else commit sudoku

This is what i thought ... enlight us user make us all rich make the next generation of rich people nerds from Veeky Forums we shall rule the world

>Haven't even started
yea tell us when youre on charon

if everyone with a pet "theory" had it work out like they expected there'd be a lot more rich people in the world

what language is your bot?

>disprove OP with math
>random autist that can not see I'm being sarcastic replies

kys

>if reliable bots existed, markets would collapse immediately

This is a LARPing teenager and I'm genuinely having a laugh at all the fucking morons looking to him for advice LMAO

>i debunked it durrrrr look at this fwog!

classic redditorspeak

Leverage.

0.01% becomes 1%.

It's not a pet theory. I've seen it working everytime the last 7 days. We're entering a huge bull market though so for now it won't work. But it's the Noah's ark during normal times. Don't know about pure bear times though
Oh btw the upcoming bull season is going to be bigger than April

Are you actually retarded or just heavily autistic?

are you lost?

reddit is down the hall and to the left

You mean how it is literally in waves depending on the time of day? Invest at night, pull out midday, or something

this was me yesterday took out all my Bitcoin cash and invested 0.02 into every coin that was going sideways yesterday, just now took my money off blackcoin

Get the fuck off this board you retarded cunt.

It has something to do with the volume, right?

rapidly increasing volume, but no price difference is often a sign of something is going to happen

See Aragon (ANT).