Why is "pleb" even an insult? Augustus, Lucullus, Cicero were all plebians

Why is "pleb" even an insult? Augustus, Lucullus, Cicero were all plebians.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corpus_Juris_Civilis
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franks
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franconian_languages
youtube.com/watch?v=cvKRbi2ovDY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why do you think Romans aren't the ancestors of Italians?
Is it autism, or something less?

>that pic
I see that Hans a little butthurt today

You understand those listed didn't their entire lives to not be plebians anymore right?

I mean you aren't actually THAT retarded?

>Created Europe
that was Charlemagne, a German
>Created philosophy
That was the middle east
>Created the greatest empires
That was the British, French and Iberian peninsula, so half and half
>Created the Greatest Art
just lol
>Created the Greatest Armies
America is not very southern European desu
>Created all of European Culture
Shakespeare is pretty much the basis of all written art afterward, so that was an Anglo, too, like most of this stuff
>Created modern law and politics
Anglos
>The Eternal Defenders of Europe
What is it, 40,000 migrants popping up on Italy's shores per day? All of Europe's cucked.
>Hate multiculturalism and resist
Better than the Swedes, French and British, will give you that
>Great food
Very good food
>Hot women
Hmmm, hit or miss
>Value family and tradition
Tradition of mafia and hookers, yeah

>Created modern law and politics
>Anglos
>don't even use actual laws and instead use medieval arbitrary shit ie """common""" law

>Anglo's created modern law
EHEM: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corpus_Juris_Civilis

I do believe Anglo practices have been more influential in development of modern politics and law, desu.
Even if they're rooted in something earlier, they made enough alteration and expansion that I really don't think our current world would be recognizable without the English contribution

good argument

Common law > Civil Law

AUGUSTUS WASN'T A PLEB YOU FUCKING RETARD HE WAS CAESAR'S NEPHEW

How can you be this wrong

I don't know, maybe you could explain by providing a real argument.

>Charlemagne, a German
Hahahaha
>That was the middle east
Nope.
>Created the greatest empires
France and Britain were meme empires who ruled over sand.
>America is not very southern European desu
America was discovered and built by souther europeans
>Shakespeare is pretty much the basis of all written art afterward, so that was an Anglo, too, like most of this stuff
The Shakespeare meme is only popular in the US, which is full of plebs.
>Anglos
Nope.
>What is it, 40,000 migrants popping up on Italy's shores per day? All of Europe's cucked.
At least they aren't invited in like in Germany and Sweden.
>Tradition of mafia and hookers, yeah
American meme

terrible post

> America is not very southern European desu
Nope, it's afromexican

let me guess... you're american & browse /pol/ a lot right?

Charlemagne was a German, yeah. The middle east is the germ of civilization outside of China, yeah.
Dumb opinion regarding Britain and France but whatever, I'm sure you have some idiot justification of how Rome was somehow better than empires that actually covered globe

The United States was not built by southern Europeans, I'm really sorry, and it does have the most powerful military in history.
Shakespeare inspired even the Italian composers, who were still inferior to the French and Germans.
Yes, English parliamentarianism is the root for just about all modern governments
They are invited in, but whatever

Just read that in Sicily the mob's actually recruiting African niggers right off the rafts. How wog-tastic

Canadian and no.

Whatevs dude

Stay inferior, wog

stay jealous Rosenberg

I'm jealous that you can stay that confident despite the miserable record of your sad "civilization".
That is an amazing trait among both niggers and southern "Europeans"

[citation needed]
>[citation needed]
[citation needed]
>[citation needed]

Posts like this should get you banned from Veeky Forums

A common trait in north europeans/germanics is wanting to destroy europe

>Southern Europeans are Niggers
Wrong.

(((angloposting)))

>that was Charlemagne, a German
WE

WUZ

KÖNGZ

FRANKZ

cucktians

UND

SCHEISSE

Alright.
The Greeks created Europe and philosopy. The Romans and the chinks created the two greatest empires, as well as the greatest armies. Rome and Greece created european culture. Similarly, Rome created the first still-followed laws. The French created modern politics. The ERE was the eternal defender of Europe. The Romans were pretty cucked post-Caracalla. The french know their cuisine, italian women are just nigger whores.

Oh, and the italians created the greatest art.

t. northern european.

>America is not very southern European desu

It's an orgy of European cultures and Italian and Spanish influences feature prominently.

>The venetians that sacked constantinople were German
u wot
>WWI was le Germans' fault
No serious academic thinks this, sorry

Ah yes...the German Venetians who sacked Constantinople in 1204.

The Venetian weren't the only guys there.

You're right. The rest of them were Flemish and French.

>The Romans and the chinks created the two greatest empires, as well as the greatest armies.
Hard disagree, but that's subjective, I guess.
>The French created modern politics
How? Even the French rev was inspired by the Glorious Revolution. Parliamentiarianism/republic/democracy is a solidly Anglo creation. I'm no even happy about this, but it's true.
>ERE eternal defender of Europe
So eternal that the Greeks needed to be wrested from Turkish rayping by... the Brits!

Otherwise, I agree.

Franks were Germans, sorry
He's even buried in German soil: Amazing!
Charlemagne was as French as William the Conquerer was English.

>The Romans and the chinks created the two greatest empires
>Hard disagree
are you trying to get yourself lynched?

This.

The French accuse English of we wuzzing the Normans but at the same time will do the exact same with Karl der Große

>Franks were Germans
[citation needed]
Also remember that so called "Rhineland", where Aix-la-Chapelle is located, was originally part of Gaul, not Germania.

the franks were latinized and became french

all who identified as french/frankish were the latin/french speakers of the frankish empire, those who didn't speak latin/french identified as deutch

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franks

>The Franks (Latin: Franci or gens Francorum) were a collection of Germanic peoples that originated in the lands between the Lower and Middle Rhine in the 3rd century AD and eventually formed a large empire dominating much of western and central Europe during the Middle Ages. The Frankish Empire ultimately led to the birth of modern France and Germany and thus the Franks are seen as the forebears of the French and German peoples (in addition to Austrians, the Dutch, Luxembourgers and some other European nations).

I honestly think Rome's just agreed on as the bestest Empire because all of the European nations have their roots in it, and so more of them can agree "yeah more forebears rule", but I do think a lot of the subsequent European empires were better.

In fact it's almost better to name the ones that weren't better
>Austria-Hungary
>Russia
>HRE, German Empire
>Swedish Empire

Those weren't as good as Rome.

Original "Germanic" Franks spoke language closer to Dutch than to Standard German. Even your quotes summons that they are "forebears of the French and German peoples (in addition to Austrians, the Dutch, Luxembourgers"). Yeah, and no Germans.

>The venetians that sacked constantinople were German
Normans sacked Constantinople using Venetian vessels.
>No serious academic thinks this, sorry
Are you implying Austria isn't "German"

Dutch are Germans.

how do you figure that? Spaghetti and Taco Bell?

>because all of the European nations have their roots in it
that says it all

Rome is the foundation of those later empires, before rome your precious bretish empire was a bunch of celt and german hut dwelling niggers

the greateness of rome was only reached during the renaissance and surpassed after the industrial revolution

Tell that to them.

>Original "Germanic" Franks spoke language closer to Dutch than to Standard Germa
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franconian_languages

No, I'm not. I think WWI was basically a big mistake and some major blundering on behalf of several groups involved.

I recommend this book, it's very good and widely liked by scholars.

Exactly. The original language of the Franks was closer to Dutch than to Standard German.

Are you implying Austria's ultimatum and Germany's declaration of war on Russia weren't the two most inflammatory events that led to WW1?

Read the book, nigga

that is a fairly loaded and subjective line of questioning.

to be fair serbia deserved to be destroyed

but then again it's austria's fault serbs were in a position to threaten them, so yeah the austrians cucked themselves with their pupeteering of nations games

Anything to keep from having to read or have opinions that go beyond BTFO!!!ing people on Veeky Forums

Mexican Americans and Italian Americans. Entire regions of your country have been influenced by Italy and Spain.

Augustus was a patrician.

Gaius Octavius was a pleb. Gaius Julius Caesar the Dictator adopted him, he became a member of gens Julia and a patrician. Remained a patrician when he became Augustus and stopped really using the "Julius."

What have these groups done besides be corrupt and annoying in New York, and invasive in California?
The big Mexican-American "achievements" include fuckin nothing

Marcus Cicero was a pleb his whole life. Not sure which Lucullus we're talking about.

>Charlemagne
Yes Carolus Magnus/Charlemagne, the man who forced german niggers to speak and write latin and follow the roman religion and massacred those who didn't

Yes, the German man who saved and founded Europe

Through the female line Caesar's sister married Atius, their daughter Attia married a plebian Octavius, Gaius Octavius (soon to be Augustus) was their son.

But patricain status did not follow the female line -- Octavius was plebian until his great uncle Gaius Julius adopted him.

I want a movie about THAT Churchill and Roosevelt, fighting the Nazis hand to hand across Europe.

He didn't found anything, he simply spread greco-roman civilization to savages

youtube.com/watch?v=cvKRbi2ovDY

Why does the statue look like Vladimir Putin ?

Yeah he was born a pleb but once Caesar adopted him he became a patrician. The state of Caesar though that he let a pleb marry his niece. Just shows you again how far that family has risen under Caesar and then Augustus.

>Attia
One t. sorry.

>putin is not a spitting image of julius caesar

kek, but memes aside you're right i did make him too slav looking

this is better

>he let a pleb marry his niece.

Not even slightly uncommon. He needed the money, upper-class Roman weddings were all about what was in it for the pater familias of each prospective newlywed..

Looks more like "David" than Caesar. But I ike it anyway.

His dynasty was the basis of all of European civilization post-Rome, desu.
If not for him and his Germanic brothers, you would speak Arabic rn.

It'd be so badass I'd give my wife's boyfriend a high five right afterwards

not all, but yes you're right the most powerful ones and leaders of post-roman European civilization were descended from Charlemagnes empire, im not disagreeing with you

>Charlemagne created Europe
what was the Roman Empire

>the Middle East invented philosophy
who was Socrates
who was Plato
who was Aristotle
who was Zeno
who was Epicurus
who was Marcus Aurelius

>Only half the greatest empires
Southern Europe: Spain, everything controlled by the Habsburgs (later Austria), Portugal, Napoleonic France, Roman Empire, East Roman/Byzantine Empire, Macedonian Empire
Northern Europe: Britain, Germany, Sweden, Netherlands

>Southern Europe doesn't have the best art
what is the Renaissance
who were the Spanish Golden Age artists
who were the French Impressionists

>America > southern Europe
However, we're not comparing Europe to America, we're comparing north & south Europe.

>Shakespeare is arguably the most important European author in terms of cultural impact
who was Sophocles
who was Ovid
who was Virgil
who was Dante
who was Petrarch
who was Cervantes
who was Moliere
who was Dumas
who was Victor Hugo

>Anglos created modern law
what is the Corpus Juris Civilis
what is the Napoleonic Code

>all of Europe's cucked
Austria and most of the Balkan states are building border walls like Sweden's building mosques

>better than the Swedes, French, and British, will give you that
Duly acknowledged.

>Very good food
Even when it's bad, Mediterranean food is still very good. Less can be said about most Germanic nations' food.

>hit or miss
Same with the Germanic nations.

>tradition of mafia and hookers, yeah
what is the Catholic Church

>>Shakespeare is arguably the most important European author in terms of cultural impact
>who was Sophocles
>who was Ovid
>who was Virgil
>who was Dante
>who was Petrarch
>who was Cervantes
>who was Moliere
>who was Dumas
>who was Victor Hugo

Those other guys are a mixture of guys for whom you could also make an argument (Sophocles) and guys for whom no such argument can reasonably be made because, however good they were, they were no nearly as influential (Hugo, Cervantes)

>what is the Napoleonic Code

Something they still sort-of use in Louisiana.

Agreed?

>what is the Catholic Church
The most evil organization on the planet?

what type of subhuman are you?

jew, pagan LARPer, protestant """christian""" or just a good old fashioned self hating liberal cuck?

I'm confused. Don't think a person that's ever been to Italy (or Europe for that matter) made that image.

A fucking leaf. What did I expect from colonial filth?

You will never be European.

>splitting europe into north and south instead of west and east
Why are you ignoring ethnic, linguistic, and cultural differences that actually exist and instead focusing so much on fucking skin tone? In what fucking universe does France have more in common than the UK? A north-south divide is totally meaningless.

This guy looks like my dad with niggerlips.

And he adopted him because of the fact that he had patrician blood in him and that he was a family member.

the east-west difference is not as big as you imagine, the cold war ended almost 30 years ago(yes, we are THAT old, just kill me)

This is wonderful bait

One of the most beloved sculptors of all time was nothing but a dirty nigger who has never contributed anything worthwhile to civilization because he had dark hair and eyes, apparently.

Truly the height of North American intellect, folks.

I like those memes

dark hair and eyes is the dominant phenotype in Europe, so most europeans in history were just dirty niggers if we're following american logic

even prominent nazis like hitler and goebbels were just dirty niggers kek