How does it feel to earn five figures and trade thousands of dollars? Can you handle the pressure?

How does it feel to earn five figures and trade thousands of dollars? Can you handle the pressure?

I am playing with 150€ and I am starting to be able to manage these feelings.

Same here im trading with 250 euro and already lost 30 on fees only

Doesn't feel like money. Feels like ammo.

i started with 30k and now around 150k
the first days i didnt sleep good and was hyped but now i got bored a bit, no idea why

Feels like just numbers lol
Like Runescape money

Why would u even start trading altcoins with 30k i mean that seems unwise if i had 30k I'd put it all on btc or eth or look for more reliable investments like importing/exporting

Now that is a nice amount. Have you cashed out some of that money? I bet that it would be stimulating to use a small portion of your amount in order to boost your motivation and keep working.

the only thing i did is order pizza while trading
before that i didnt allow me such expensive food

30k were my live savings and i didnt cash out yet

Your soul dies along the way. I feel nothing.

Literally near my end game and suddenly I realise there is no end game.

that's pretty OFF TOPIC but why can't I use paypal to buy shit on coinbase? tyty

It's not exciting anymore

Indifferent, as it should.

Cuz PayPal is reversible and crypto transactions are not. No one selling would take that chance. Imagine sending 2 btc to some dude and PayPal decides to refund the money because they feel like it. The dude would have to transfer the btc back but he isnt obligated to. No one would take that chance.
Perhaps they will start adopting it once normies flood in

You stupid retard at least cash out 30k then what the fuck especially if it's your life savings

I see. thanks a lot friend

Well, I am glad to read that it worked for you. Also remember, no more than a pizza per week. Your body will thank you.

But user, you're making and losing money. Things are moving there. If you make enough your life will be solved, and you would be able to do whatever you want.

I have more pics of that girl. Kek.

this!

i am getting worried on your behalf user

Post more

stop playing around, invest in 3-4 coins that are decent and then hodl

Keep up the good work lads who make bank

look up the hedonic treadmill

started with 700 eth at 10
after etc split and the eventual moon I'm up about a decade money wise

but wants grow as fast as means

I began when BTC was 1k, so in my mind .2 BTC are just 200 bucks to play with

Go big or go home, that's why you're poor, faggot....

Like this?

Heh. I'd wish I have .2 of yours.

Whats good to hold right now everything seems to be going down

Pretty easy, turned 15k into almost 90k as of today (touched it briefly this morning) in less than a month.

All you have to do is not be a retard and buy shit at ATH when it's shilled on here. Buy low market cap coins tha have news coming their way for short term gains, invest these gains partially into long term holds and reinvest the rest into new short term gainers.

Also ffs don't buy shit at ATH when its being shilled here. You missed that boat, accept it and look for something where you can enter early. DON'T BE A RETARD!

All the coins that im aware of are the one that are being shilled here how can i know then when im early or late ?

look at the coins being shilled here, if someone says it is going to moon, check out their website. when is news arriving, what is the current price. What are the practical uses of the coin? Check the whitepaper and dev-team.

in general, if you would be willing to hold bags of the coin for a 3-6 months it is a pretty good investment, especially if there is news incoming or confirmed for joining exchanges.

Good advice, but also probably beginners luck in a bull market lol

Is she a midget
Did you buy her

3-6 months holding for a shitcoin is risky af only btc is worth holding that long

It was a rush in the beginning to trade a few thousand. I was really bad at it and lost a lot, but I lucked out like many people here and turned it around nicely. I am naturally more careful now.

I cant tell if my steady gains are because Im better at trading, or because I'm not taking huge risks anymore

Yes

>you would be able to do whatever you want.
> Tfw nothing I want any more
> Can afford anything I ever wanted as a kid but the desire has gone

This is what scares me. I'm throwing thousands of dollars around like monopoly money.

I make low six figures and trade seven. My portfolio routinely fluctuates more in a day than I'd earn in two years.

> lost touch with reality
> just numbers
> feels like monopoly money
> gains coming in like no tomorrow
> doing my daily life, being happy.

I never used any money I'd bot be okay with to lose. I'm much more concerned about losing lifetime by looking and graphs

Damn, I would ask you for a few cents in order to be able to trade with a bigger amount, but I would feel bad for you.

Just change your life somehow, mate. Do sport, find new hobbies, learn new things. Life have a lot to offer, it is just that you have not discovered it yet.

She's not bad, huh?

you only do this by 5-10 years.
yu win no more work for lifetime.

I trade thousands of euros on the stockmarket...

I feel nothing at all... like monopoly money..

Dude, this shit is fun. I have never been this happy in my entire life and I'm not even making much yet.

my portfolio = 150 dollars

i cringe watching it drop below 150 and then when it goes back up above 150 im relaxed

>tfw no bunny gf
why is life so shit?

150 is nothing mate... me and my friends used to smoke for thousands of dollars crack every weekend...

that's fucking terrible i hope you've stopped

150 would be gone in less than half an hour lol....

yeah I stopped, coke heroin, drinking etc... Been clean for about 6 months..

nice. 7 months here. don't let this become your new addiction. it could push you back into that world if you're not careful. best of luck to all you biz bros. i'm in a great mood today

stealing this

I live in norway so i just put in half of my sallery 1 week ago. Made 1600USD profit so far (put in 2900usd)

Not much stress, worst case I loose 12 workdays worth of my life, best case scenario i get a lambo :)

Btw i have lost money on nearly everything from NEO to OMG, made 660% profit on DNT so far tho so that saved the day :)))