How many of you are making money now just for the sake of making money/

How many of you are making money now just for the sake of making money/

Im doing it so i can live the comfy life

Literally the only goal I have in my life is to be rich.

i'm losing my money and i love it HAHAHAHAHA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I just realized while looking at the gains, I have no goal. Im making money now just to make money. I dont even want to buy anything.

build your dream pc, get 3 best monitors out there, buy the most expensive studio headphones and amp&dac to go with them etc
that's my plan for now

Pretty much. I just want to buy gifts for my friends and family without worrying about money.

Im buying lots of stuff for 3d printing. That stuff is crammed in the garage collecting dust and I'm still watching charts.

Same here, I have everything I need lol.

I choose a career I fucking despise so I'm just making money while the field is good.
Saving majority of my income just need to think what I want to do.
Fuck pharmacy, 100k ain't enough for this bullshit.
Let this shit profession implode already before I'm 35.

I want that added financial security

These are the only valid reasons.

If you're slaving away at trading to buy yourself a new PC you don't deserve the opportunity that's in front of you.

Do you have any idea how many smart people with giant balls would have retired and ensured the success of their grandchildren when faced with potential 300% gains in a week, and half of you just want toys for manchildren

>I choose a career I fucking despise

whats wrong with pharmacy? the ridiculous prices on drugs?

Wasting money on stupid shit is why you're broke user

>manchildren
i'm a manchild and the only thing which makes me happy in this miserable life is new tech. i'm not gonna have any grandchildren so those toys are my children

Probably all the opium addicts that he has to deal with.

This

Money = Freedom

>ensured the success of their grandchildren

oh now thats adorable

when you die the communists thank you for your donation and your future votes

Let parents pressure me into a field that doesn't fit my strengths.
Get badgered daily for Jewish patients when the real Jews are PBMs.
Treated like manager of meat department when I'm handling fucking drugs that can kill people if I fuck up.

me, i dont really have any goal apart from buying my own house. thats about it, i just love the process. i do the same in ever mmo i play, just hoard for no reason

How are you going to buy a house when owning property will be illegal and you will be given one 10 X 10 flat to live in, with equality checks weekly to make sure your flat isnt nicer than the guy next door?

Same here, optimizing my trading is taking up all of my time anyway

True that. I have lost my will to do much of anything if it means taking my eyes off the charts.

Do you live in a place pharmacy is downgraded to mall sections like the meat section, drink section etc?

Where I'm from, it's a respectable job that needs a considerable investment.

>steals your job

My dream is to buy a highrise condo in the middle of Tokyo and live the rest of my life making millions trading crypto with my qt asian gfs.

How much will I need to afford my dream?

I am playing with crypto because I really need money. 150 in, and slowly increasing.

BTC: 1Fpi2x5FQnSVUheQqpod2RFNtdP5DpbC2k

One rope and a chandelier

Unfortunately im a Saudi Prince and I could only send you my vast foutune if you first send my bank a good faith payment of 100 dollars in bitcoin.

1Ecie161GbsNeAz6Rs1yYCXZ8QW2ojud5r

You made me kek. I would expect a nigerian prince, but Saudi? Wow.

Just in case I am talking to a real richfag:
BTC: 14rNh6X7wNY1AskGqDc42XCTdngQrn1pbo

I just want to stay out of jew debt as much as possible.

The endgame is not having to work or care about money

why would it ever be illegal? tons of people own property and land

If the SJWs win the upcommong civil war, global communism will take over the world and only the government will own land and the useless eaters will be required to live in the city so you cant destroy the environment.

this. but most people won't get it until it's too late...