Nazi Germany was going to invade the rest of the world, with the goal of complete global occupation

>Nazi Germany was going to invade the rest of the world, with the goal of complete global occupation

Is this just propaganda, or is there some basis for truth?

If they could.

Hitler had ideas about getting into the middle east and onto India but he was clearly an autistic retard. You can never police that much territory.

Intredasting

Any link or something about this?

Nazi Germany was opportunistic as all fuck. Despite their racial rhetoric and sentiments against Bolshevism, they had no problem making the USSR their biggest trade partner, or of stabbing them in the back the second it appeared convenient. They were quite happy to overrun their "racial allies" like the Netherlands and Denmark, when it offered them a proverbial inch or a second.

They were demonstrably risk-acceptant, and mostly lacking in the long term plans department. I doubt they were "going" to invade the rest of the world, but pretty much anyone that looked weak would probably get invaded as long as they kept coming out on top.

Nazi Germany was a force of liberation.

Literal bullshit

Hitler's endgame was the Conquest of America. Hitler wanted America to bleed.

Not really. The east was going to be living space for the germans after they genocided the shit out of all the slavs living there. The mediterranean would be for mussolini, and the far east would be for the nips. That was about it.

He was going to annex Argentina and and all South America and Antartica

He did Offer Mexico half of USA or someshit like that if they attacked Americans.

But the Americans intercepted the telegram.

Not true. He was going to give the natives back their land. He considered Native Americans, The Sioux tribe in particular to be Aryan.

I'm almost certain you're thinking of the first world war. There's no fucking way the germans made that mistake twice.

They weren't going to (Nazis are outrageously incompetent) but they would need to in order to keep their economy afloat.

>Fifth Column

Was he counting on the RepubliKKKans to stage a coup against Roosevelt?

They didn't have a well thought out end game. It was basically a prank that went too far. How could Hitler have known that krauttards would actually take his bullshit seriously?

>tfw Hitler caused WW2 for teh lulz

>nazi occupation was a liberating force
>by being oppressive

I also heard in his younger years he had trouble talking to girls and was given to fits. If history turns out another there is a good chance he post here.

In HOI, after taking Moscow and London, I blobbed down West Africa until my long range fighters could reach Ascension Island. My navy of mostly heavy cruisers (meat) and destroyers (antisub) followed but the stronger US navy was spotted approaching so I sent them back to port while my fleet of Stukas attacked from land. This repeated a few times until the US navy was worn down and my navy could land marines on Ascension. I built an airbase there and leapfrogged to Brazil the same way and proceeded to blob to the US.

The defences in Texas were impenetrable so I attacked through New Mexico instead. Mountaineer divisions swept through holes in the line and spread out as far as possible, when the US responded in force they held them in the rockies. The US eventually stopped them but they had to stretch far to do it and a 2nd more conventional attack through Texas succeeded. With the US weakened the line moved across to the east coast.

Maybe this is a wehraboo fedora tipping gamer meme, but I can't see any holes in this plan.

>Hearts of Iron Realism

I don't know why the Poles didn't attack Soviets in 1936. They would have clearly won.

Hitler wanted to establish german geopolitical dominance over the whole of europe by turning european states into puppet governments or allies to try and become a world superpower and compete with the US. I dont think he wouldve tried to waste manpower trying to take the fight into north america after defeating the soviets and britain.

Hitler had no plans for the invasion of Britain before the fall of france and Britains refusal to negotiate.

When you look at the details you can actually see that Germany had no plans for invasions beyond France at all. The Balkans, Greece and Russia all were drawn up shortly after the need of action became apparent.

The German quest for world domination is a propaganda myth, there were general plans for conquests in the east on behalf of Hitler but most of it was possible options instead of concrete plans.

Americans spin the same bullshit about Japanese World Conquest. Then you look at a map of American military bases in the world today and it suddenly becomes all clear.

>because it is easy to win on easy mode it is pure unrealistic
In another timeline they would consider it impossible for Germany to conquer France, yet it happened.

Except the greater asian co prosperity sphere was a real thing

Yeah. Hitler and Japs would have conquered the world if they actually intelligent about, but the whole leadership on both terms was full on retarded.

Japan only invaded China because they had officers who attacked for the hell of it and the Tokyo government couldn't control them.

Then the army kept sending more troops in and the next thing you know they had 3 million men bogged down in China and the Japanese Diet had no option but to support the generals.

Had the Diet actually had control of its military leaders, there would still be an Imperial Japan today.

>Yeah. Hitler and Japs would have conquered the world if they actually intelligent about
you have to be retarded to actually think this. Even with the Soviet Union collapsing, Germany and Japan still had no fucking way to even attempt a naval invasion of the USA. The US produced absurd amounts of aircraft and ships that Germany and Japan combined would never outpace.

No, just the German Amerikan Bund, which is even more pathetic considering they were literally a LARP club

>Then you look at a map of American military bases in the world today and it suddenly becomes all clear.
If the US could conquer the world it would benefit their electorate. They could do what they want, even if their goal is not world conquest they could organize the independent states how they want before releasing them. Why shouldn't they do the rational thing? It is the natural goal of any nation.

It is only people like Hitler who live in their own little bubble who do not see the benefits of world conquest.

Nah. It would be easy.

All it would involve is not going to war over Poland and wait for the Soviets to attack them and then join the allies with the pretense of helping the Poles.

Then after Soviets surrender with Allies help then build a goddamn actual navy for next 10 to 20 years.

>All it would involve is not going to war over Poland and wait for the Soviets to attack them and then join the allies with the pretense of helping the Poles.
And when the Soviets aren't colossally retarded and don't go invading countries that have strong allies and can fight back the way that they historically did?

>Didn't even attack the Baltic States without assurances Germany wouldn't get involved and a war blocking the British and French
But, yeah Stalin would totally invade a Poland supported by basically the entirety of industrialized Europe

>Hitler hitting the gym could've prevented WW2

No, in truth had they won in Europe they would had worked with Japan to solidify holdings in the Eastern Hemisphere while trying to subvert the US/Western Hemisphere

not that this was realistic, Germany was doomed the second it invaded the USSR

the soviet unions ability to resist germany in 1941 is grossly overestimated

a month into operation barbarossa vast amounts of men and equipment were lost to the soviets, they got lucky, simple as that. Stalins orders in 41 were exactly the same shit hitler rambled about in late 44/45.

>Nazis are outrageously incompetent

There's 'World Conquest' and then there's regional domination

Yeah that line stuck out to me in Dunkirk but it was probably an exaggeration anyway. For all intensive purposes Britain was their world. Hitler taking over the world is a silly meme, more people should be aware of his autism instead of treating him like some boogeyman

>half a million soviet reservists were caught during mobilisation

imagine that shit, you haven't even gotten a rifle and boots yet, but you're already sitting in a fucking cauldron.

>beleiving utter horseshit like this

This is middle school nerd tier

>brother!

You probably believe the blonde hair blue eyes meme as well

Lol both commies and nazis are shit

Wrong world war bro

If they had genuinely acted like liberators in the East they would have held that territory a lot longer.

they weren't that retarded

but they did greatly overestimate any realistic possibility of doing that kind of thing and were cunty enough that the whole world ended up at war with them