ath double top with expected retrace to $3000 based on technicals from goldman sachs

> ath double top with expected retrace to $3000 based on technicals from goldman sachs
> the 5x pump was caused by fake tether and most won't be able to sell
> death spiral attack from south korea with network failure expected by monday
> core shitting itself and proposing ANOTHER fork to stop the attack
> segwit2x has 90% miner support so core is fucked regardless
> massive fud and panic across all uncensored social media outlets
> sell walls keep getting bigger and price keeps falling
> eth metropolis soon with possible flippening
> solar eclipse happening on black monday

let's presume, for the sake of argument, that i'm a paid shill, a racist nazi trump supporter, and pedophile. with character assassination of the way, can we have an HONEST discussion? i keep seeing the same poster call everyone a paid shill and spamming that a 90% loss in hash rate to segwit2x doesn't matter because of name recognition. if bitcoin has nothing going for it than name recognition, isn't that the textbook definition of fomo and makes it ripe for a black swan event?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/BitcoinMarkets/comments/6rxw7k/informative_btc_vs_bch_articles/?sort=confidence
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I am also interested in the doomsday topic.

With my life savings and dreams riding on this, it is a matter of grave concern to me.

mining bcc as we speak

nigga just buy eth lol, its stable at $300 and not pumped by fake tether
bch is a shitcoin, segwit2x is what was agreed on in the new york agreement

ignore paid shills

new massive hashing power coming to original bitcoin soon

chinks will regret they decision after all

from where? you do realize that, to mine bitcoin, you need application specific hardware and can't just mine it on a laptop, right? and server farms are already migrating, with 18% of the hash power migrating so far?

also, let's say that mining power does pop into existence from nowhere. why would it mine the less profitable chain? you can shapeshift the coins instantly so there's no risk of bag holding.

also, if some magic savior is coming to save you, why is core supposing ANOTHER hard fork to save them?

expenses for fresh hashing power is nothing for Bilderberger kikes that hijacked the original BTC

>Bitcoin is finished!

t. increasingly nervous man

So how many times has Bitcoin been 'doomed'?

Jihan's gonna take you motherfuckers for a ride

guys whats going on

can we stop this please? let's have an honest discussion with FACTS instead of name calling and smearing.

why can't btc holders present any ARGUMENTS instead of just the constant shit flinging? you know how bad that looks, right?

because they are all invested in one or another, it helps them cope with the uncertainty thats coming

honestly i dont think anyone can predict what will happen

also, no more of this "btc dies every year" shit. yes, we know, it crashes 80% all the time and when it does people freak out. well it's crashing now, and people are freaking out, but this time there's a legitimate risk of network failure because of a well timed attacked.

so, this is the new paradigm right?

In my estimation, cryptocurrency is still a nascent and very unstable market, much like social media was 15 years ago.

I think bitcoin is myspace, and we're still waiting to see what the facebook ends up being.

I've been sticking up on ether for metropolis. I am also going to pull out some of the BTC gains. Thanks for the info OP

>"BTC IS DOOMED!"
>THE SWITCHENING IS UPON US.
>BCH plummets

What did the faggots mean by this?

op isnt even shilling for bitch coin bro. segwit2x is the real bitcoin killer anyway. buy eth, metropolis coming up in september

op here, still waiting for counter arguments on why bitcoin isn't fucked

I doubt that there is anyone expert enough to answer this question on this site

you mean slimy enough to get a lie past us without censorship and strawmanning bcc?

reddit.com/r/BitcoinMarkets/comments/6rxw7k/informative_btc_vs_bch_articles/?sort=confidence
alot of info for both coins
tldr bcc is the true bitcoin

Yes! Intelligent thinking dear! Bch will be facebook and bring many treasure. Jihan is genius!

holy fuck that's a good link

delete this

BCH's market cap has bled away billions in the last day, I think this is all over

Your mother's gash has bled away billions

btc survived more then this.. 2x cant and will not be a smart forking, they rushed it.. and the people behind it are idiots, I m sure Satoshi had a vision of Ver, Jihan and that retarded version of him to be the faces of btc.. guess again. see you at the next FUDing

Paid shill

segwit activates on wednesday... expect a pump

noice

actually decent comment, correct about it being rushed (no replay protection, for example).

please no name calling. it's just free bumps you know.

currently, 90% of the hash rate is signaling for segwit2x, so it ***IS*** happening even if it's just core with one line of code changed. i think the REAL reason for segwit2x is to just get rid of the core team because of all the censorship

also, that chink with the fucked teeth is not trustworthy, i agree with that, but that doesn't change the fact that bitcoin is being attacked and might die from the current attack

Delet this right now.
>delet

there is nothing stopping anyone from working on bitcoinabc which is the bitcoin cash client... all the old dudes have also made compatible clients, for example bitcoinxt, bitcoin classic, bitcoin ultimate... we will see over the next few days if miners decide to focus on profits because that's the only thing that is going to decide this.

reposted :p

How people Willingly use Reddit when mods can be this blatantly manipulative is beyond me.

the post is decent though and gives a lot of information.