Opinion on this guy?

Opinion on this guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X88pcqzt8lo
youtube.com/watch?v=n_4UFMp19tE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

popularized version of jungian psychology meets self-help, in other words complete shit

As much of a drooling idiot as the people he goes after.

pseudo intellectual with a phd in a bologna subject. for all of pol's talk of muh STEM is superior, they are quick to love a guy in the most psuedoscientific field of study in current discourse.

>pseudoscientific
loaded term, but i agree that peterson is shite

Earns a fucking fortune now through patreons from mislead 20something boys who have no place in this world.
He has some good ideas and he knows how to talk about them. But a lot of it is just common sense.

>using PostModern analysis to discredit PostModernism
>common sense

>disgusting transphobic piece of sh*t
ugh
just... ugh

heh, ignore that pleb, user. he knows nothing of jordan bartholomew peterson's postmodern analysis techniques v.2.1 which he uses analytically to destroy sjw sophistry using sophisicated analytical frameworks on a higher level of intellection. heh that pleb probably doesnt even knownwhat the frankfurt school is

post pics of room

If that was a shitpost is was a damn funny one.
I dont have a room, I own a whole house and apart from my basement with the work bank its pretty clean. (thanks to wife and cleaning lady :^) )

bump/

that he is a man that has opinions about him.

I have often pondered if that is a nessicary function of his

that if no one had opinions about him he woulnd't exist.

I think this man is all about opinions, becuase everytime I hear or some across the phrase
"what do you think of this guy"
I assume its either jordan peterson or Lauren southern.

any philosophy that isn't the philosophy of science is pseudoscience.

t. someone who studies the philosophy of science

He's great.

Some of his fan base are annoying as fuck.

t. leftypol

its easy to spot you guys because your juvenile brains can never form any actual counter arguments. I guarantee you are all the type of faggot who wont shut up about how great rick and morty is

>any philosophy that isn't the philosophy of science is pseudoscience.
That's not what pseudoscience means. Comment like this is enough to put you on the pseudo intellectual list.

youtube.com/watch?v=X88pcqzt8lo

youtube.com/watch?v=n_4UFMp19tE

I vaguely know that he dare to challenge libercucks' regressive ideology in university which really makes him somebody, he's also a UNKEKED Canadian which makes him even more extraordinary.