Incompetent or just edgy?

Incompetent or just edgy?

Intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humour.

>Become leader of backwater that just got done with a violent revolution
>By the end of his reign its the second most powerful nation armed with nuclear fire

>incompetent

Literally what happens when a mobster and thug from the Caucasus becomes head of state.

>paranoia
>feelings of inadequacy towards those better educated or smarter
>preemptive backstabbing

Not a commie but he wasn't incompetent, he brought extreme and rapid industrialisation to the USSR and picked it up when it was so often chaotic but he obviously was extremely cruel and mismanaged things like the famine in Ukraine

As much as I hate him I have to say that he wasn't incompetent, he was quite smart actualy. He was ruthless, immoral and paranoid, but not stupid

>incompetent

NIGGA WHAT

Stalin was one of the most 'sucessful' leaders to ever life. He is also evil personified. Worse than Hitler and Mengele and Beria together.

Have you read about Stalin purposefully making the anarchists/socislists/communists/republicans lose in Spain? It is pretty much consensus among historians now.

>imperial russia
>backwater

Paranoid.

Haven't heard this before. What did he do to cause them to lose and why?

>the success during the final part of his reign means he didn't do anything wrong (from a pragmatic p.o.v.)

The Soviet army was weakened by his idiotic purges. He was also very slow in reacting to the initial Nazi attack which had catastrophic consequences.
The fact that the Nazis were able to occupy such a large territory and capture so many Soviets is due to his incompetence.

>People were so afraid of Stalin that when he suffered a stroke after a night of heavy drinking nobody went into his room until midday (at which point his maid was the only one brave enough to do so)
>They discovered him on the floor having had a stroke, immobile
>Not one of his ministers or staff dared to do anything about his situation for fear that the one who did would be accused of treason
>Stalin died after 3 or 4 days of not being helped

Edgy.

>krauts attack
>order red army to stand down because its just some rogue kraut units shooting the piss
>unable to fathom betrayal by adolf
>hides for 3 weeks in his room

There is also shit he did that saved the Soviets. Like moving the factories east.

He was a manlet with a faggy voice. No wonder he was so brutal.

Reminder that he had a panic attack and when he got the initial reports of a massive german invasion, he just denied them and hung up and refused to answer his phone for the entire fucking day.

"he was like a hare mesmerized by a snake about to devour him"-Goebbels

>literally died a poo poo pee pee death

fuck, you know how much it sucks when you dont wipe your ass enough and then later on in the day your taint gets all itchy? imagine how much this niggas balls much have itched.

The breaking of Molotov-Ribbentrop hurts my feelings
SadzBol more like

>you dont wipe your ass enough and then later on in the day your taint gets all itchy?
Never experienced this, I'm very thorough when it comes to wiping my ass

>leftycancer memes

As NazBol I reserve the right to enjoy both SHIT TIER lefty memes and MID TIER /pol/ memes, along with HIGH TIER FrogTwitter memes

Why aren't you on board yet, friend?

I'm not that retarded

Sad! Why not?

Edge is an incompetence of its own

Any elaboration on this besides "some edgy Chad bullied me in middle school"?

Different flavor/independent commies plus outright anarchists. Better to stay the only game in town. He also repeatedly tried to fuck Mao over.

See: Hitler, Adolf.

He was a psychopath, he didn't give a single shit about "the people" or "the cause", he only cared about one thing: Stalin. As for incompetent, he ruled with hundreds of millions of people for decades with an absolute iron fist, I'd say he was one of the most successful psychopaths of all time.

Spain's lefties were sickos anyway

How was he edgy? Not listening to the generals?

So he want to be the only commie leader in that time?

t. reactionary bourgeois

INSANE is the word you're looking for.

Spanish Civil War is probably the coolest thing that ever happened.
Both sides' worldviews were totally fucking confirmed, it's rad
>lefties are a bunch of jews raping nuns and blowing up ancient history
>priests pull machine guns on the revolting workers

Rad!

Did what he had to do for the most part.

Absolutely. Anything that even mildly posed the possibility of a challenge or independence he wanted snuffed out. That's why he kept trying to kill Tito.

>le feudal russia meme
kys, industrialisation begqn after the crimea war in the 1860s. The bolsheviks literally stunted growth. It took til the 1930s for russia to return to pre-1917 output production rates.

Yes but what did he actually do?

And now you've mentioned Mao, so what did Stalin do to Mao?

Why not both?

Psychopaths are not insane.

>it took years to recover from a civil war
Wow that really made me think

He was a sociopath that just didn't give a shit.

There are thousands of people like him in power, not insane enough to crash and burn, but just sane and clever enough to rule over vast swathes of the populace.

>we need solve the problem we cause

All the Communists are the same, they bring you the disease and the cure in the same time.

>implying people who win their civil wars don't face the same problem