BCC

>BCC
FUCK ME FUCK THIS PIECE OF SHIT COIN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

did you buy at 900?

Buy high sell low, OP

fuck your mother if you want fuck

You must be retarded, I'm up over $8200 in 2 days thanks to this coin, and I even bought near the top a few times.

n-no

BCCOMMANDOS GET IN HERE

I didn't lost all of my money, right?
It's going to recover, right?
My Arks are going to moon, right?

>current price price is about 700
>you bought at 800

I'm sure you are

I'm not as rich as you but I went from 17 LTC to 30 LTC conservatively buying the dips and selling the highs of Bitcoin Cash. I don't think it's done either. I think it will still get to the thousand mark.

>not reading the exchange
They were done on cex.io where the current price is $846

I'm too stupid to know when to sell

Then don't sell. If you're too stupid to know when to buy/sell (which is fine because it is hard) then trading isn't for you. Stick to investing. Buy and hold.

"if you go on a bitcoin fork, irrespective of which scammer proposes it, you WILL lose your bitcoins"

right now would be a good time to buy as it finally hit support line and all the retards are out.

bought at 350 sold at 840

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
BOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

buy the dip

Do you guys even consider risks or do you just see a green bar and go all in?

I bought at 300, sold 1/3 to cover my initial investment and I'm holding the rest.

I have been making shit trades on bcc I just bought 10 at 780

im crying and i dont know what to do
i come from a poor country (haiti) and i put all my savings on BCH after someone made a thread here... i had nice coins with other coins like bitcoin and ark... i am so stupid... but why so much evil in this world? i am poor, i need this money. my mom is unemployed, i once told her how much money i was making with crypto... i dont know anymore. i hope there is a god and he does something with those people... not fair.

idiot

not buying 0.075 and selling at 0.2 :thonk:

take some personal responsibility. maybe god should punish you for being so careless with your money when you have family that needs it.

Put the computer away and check back tomorrow morning. You will be back to where you started

It's called a fork because both chains are equivalent.

It's also demonstrably false, because those who bought because they reasoned into it, rather than because they saw the pump, are still in massive profit.
I'm holding my ~$300 BCHs for at least a year.

I'm just waiting for when coinbase adopt bch. Then we will see some real shit.

>take some personal responsibility
>God controls my future and should punish you
LOL good one

Stop being impatient, Korea is waking up in a few hours, also stop crying like a little bitch

What else do you expect from a nigger in Haitie. Retards.

"God help me kill this man in your name, amen. Also please keep me 9ut of prison"
They literaly think like this.

Looks like 0.200 is the ceiling. If it doesn't shoot beyond this after the next cycle, it's probably going to crash.

Should I go all-in? I believe in satoshis vision.

Go all in. Jihan has his pride at stake. He won't just let his project die like this.

jihan sold at 0.2 and will buy back at 0.08

>Jihan's pride vs 95% of the devs and communities pride
Hmmm really makes me think

fuck your mother if you want fuck

It was incredibly predictable it was going to fall off today. I've come to the conclusion BCC is just a whale swerve to accumulate more BTC by playing off the fears of the fork. Almost all the purveyors of BCC are huge BTC holders anyway.
>Create the fork
>FUD the shit out of BTC
>Give a bunch of normies free shekels to bid up the price and create market
>Literally make billions out of nothing, buy back into BTC after each PnD
Chinks win again.

Thank you for you money. Mr Jihan will use it very well

mfw when i sold 10 at 300$
after buying at 285

:'(

Could someone explain to me why the price is suddenly dropping? It doesn't really make sense to me.

>It doesn't really make sense to me.

and thats why

the markets are irrational, if something make sense it won't happen because many idiots would make money too easy

its pure chaos

Why wouldn't it drop?

I'll HODL.

Because its more lucrative to mine right now. 1 block every 2 minutes. Its a money priting machine for everyone mining and dumping instantly. Jihan is doing this. You're financing a chink if you dont sell

Its normal price fluctuations, you'll get used to it if you stay in crypto for a while. There's always one side screaming that the coin is dropping and another yelling about moons. Just hold your fucking money and sell when you're comfortable with your profit - otherwise you're just playing the lottery.

koreans just startet their pump
last chance to buy

>last chance to buy

should have bought at 690. We will see 900+ today

Glorious pump incoming.

Oh boy

and down again

Here is a chart of $BCH now. Below is a chart I posted 4 hours ago.

If this pattern repeats the moon in proportional scale would take it to .5.

I also made the call onhidden bullish divergence on $BCH UO before any of the OGs on Twitter (shills for thrills)

love,

CryptoLain

WE GOIN NIGGA

And up again

the volume still seems low

Remember Pearl Harbor?

Well, when you sell back and forth to yourself, low volume is a good thing.

so where's that guy that shorted at the literal bottom? I was promised some pink wojacks for the trouble

The pattern is continuing and progressing in identical proportions perfectly...excellent. Not selling until just under .35.

so far on the money

lol

What time is take off?

never its going to keep going down until jihan implodes. why the fuck did i listen to u cucks

When is the dip?

Now