Can't fucking believe Ohni is actually moving price wise. OP of gibs was talking the truth

Can't fucking believe Ohni is actually moving price wise. OP of gibs was talking the truth...

Other urls found in this thread:

stocks.exchange/trade/Ohni/ETH/1D
discordapp.com/invite/sqhqpzE
ohni.io/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What is this

Random OP was here shilling about his crypto going to the moon, its only been around for a few week. had crazy growth, keeping an eye on it

It's going to be added to more exchanges soon. What do you think is going to happen then?

well based on crypto hype, it could hit $1 a coin. Get in early if you can, its cheap to buy

Glad it's doing well, I have my original gibs from OP and hodling

same here how did they do this so quickly??

Because bizrael

if that's the case then I'll be a millionaire
on gibs
how much eth do I need to move the token from MEW? all my eth withdrawals were from exchange to exchange so I don't know

like $2 worth
stocks.exchange/trade/Ohni/ETH/1D for anyone who wants to see price live

Dude come on, 10b supply?

We'd be lucky to see 0.02.

Holy fucktard....

look how fast this worthless shill coin has grown in 3 days, these guys have someone who knows there stuff. all im saying is watch

is ohni /our guy/?

what if the madman behind it actually makes some great moves, it wouldn't be the first time something like that happened
until then I'm hodling, I'll even put it in my blockfolio :^)

no clue, he just came and gave gibs and said watch

same here, got a million of Ohni. If by some miracle this gets to even 1 cent i'll be a happy man

I know, I was in the original thread and several others; got 1,516,488 OHNI in total
btw there's no OHNI in blockfolio yet

just imagine it, some random autists creates a shitcoin and gives it away on Veeky Forums making every shitposter on here into a fucking millionaire. If that happens I will only talk in Veeky Forums memes for an entire month.

they have increased in token holders so much as well over 1000 in a week. do they have discord?

i think they had a slack page on Ohni.biz, at least a couple of weeks ago

wtf I only have 15k Ohni :(

if the Ohni guy is still here, please hook me up senpai
0xDc6378B26da2f507e405403D33Df67fb1cb79f5a

he's made a total of 668 tx's from his wallet that currently holds 8,087,722,847 Ohni
don't know about any discord tho

How we can help: start mentioning it (no shilling pls) and getting it added on CoinMarketCap and CoinCap

discordapp.com/invite/sqhqpzE

>how much eth do I need to move the token from MEW?
If gas price set to 21 gwei, it takes about 1.1 milliETH to transfer these tokens.

are you TTM?

its crazy so many new people with it, how many people do you think it needs?

We can get it added to CoinMarketCap and CoinCap.

If enough of us tweet Polo/ Bittrex, etc... anything is possible.

Who wants them gains???

I'm confused. Their website has a 100k ohni for 1 eth ico going on. Why is the price so much lower on this exchange?
ohni.io/

I want more time to buy before it gets on more exchange

lol no, I just copied the link from the website

it seems like they are upgrading website might need new price for ico?

I don't know but something's fucky when you can get 1.4 million for .2 eth on this exchange but 100k for 1 eth on their listed contract.

maybe they know it will be a good deal soon holding not selling huge amount of 10bil total

a couple of right ones, I'd say, and it just may turn out to be something
e.g. I also have 69 FUCKtokens, a joke that somehow got listed somewhere after a successful $30k ICO

crazy dev has actually gained a value for his token, is it getting listed on any other exchanges?

Not sure I think they are working on getting there website done, but if they get on bitrex expect huge gains from a worthless coin. just time if they keep gaining token holders this quickly

Is it totally worthless? They have the roadmap coming out soon.

price wise it has no value have no idea what they are cooking. all I see is a cheap coin that will go nuts if dev knows his shit

iirc this token is supposed to be a fractional reserve lending platform where debtors would have some sort of a credit score and get lent more than rhe counterparty holds

Thia could be big for ICOs, like user would go in debt via OHNI, participate in an ICO and return the borrowed amount in time
Poorfags would love that but I have trouble seeing the incentive for lenders

Plus any big ICO would mean OHNI price plummeting because selloffa into ETH

On phone so shitty spelling

Think it be good to buy into early because of potential of growth and cheap price?

Uh i got 1.000.000 OHNI from back in the day am i mixing something up?

Yeah same coin

lmao
>checking back in 4 months
> it suddenly is worth 1$
> im a millionair

this shit has potential

depends on how the lending/bowworing/scoring mechanism works and whether that could be presented succintly and completely so anyone could understand it
I'm also skeptical on what this user pointed out
could be BIG if sorted out properly and innovatively

This won't be $1. At least not for a long time. I would hodl though.

If BNTkikes couldn't maintain their price floor, how dobyou think some small coin's reserve would fare

AND WE ALL SCARED HIM AWAY FUCK I COULD OF HAD FREE GIBS

If this goes to $.50, I'm a fucking millionaire. Dev fat fingered and gave me 2mil. He fat fingered someone else and gave him 10mil in the same thread. Either way, if it goes to $.05, I'll piss my pants.