Why would anyone ever trust an antinatalist? I mean this in a serious sense...

Why would anyone ever trust an antinatalist? I mean this in a serious sense. Why would you start a business with them or enter a contract with them? They have completely eschewed adult life and believe that life isn't worth living. That's basically a mental illness disguised as a philosophy.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voluntary_Human_Extinction_Movement
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it's funny when people dredge up irrelevant non-issues and try to make a big deal of them

my guess is they want to flog their ideology war by finding new enemies to target

Yeah exactly. I've been thinking and the world needs about 100 billion more people.

Can you prove them wrong?

Nice arguments there fucker. The only thing you throw against antinatalists is them not being "adult". Fuck off and take your bait with you.

Natalism = Children and retards

Anti-natalists = Adults with rational thoughts

No, anti-natalism = nothing because an antinatalist society goes extinct in one generation.

Antinatalism is like the ultimate wet dream of a jew and/or country destroyer because it converts an entire nation to atheism (or Buddhism lmao) and kills the dominant demographic in only a few decades.

>No, anti-natalism = nothing because an antinatalist society goes extinct in one generation
That makes it self destructive, not irrational. You have to demonstrate survival is a rational good first

>If you kill yourself, you win.
I never get why antinatalists don't just commit suicide upon reaching their philosophical conclusion.

copypasta

Friendly reminder that western anti-natalists must be considered a traitor to their nation, their people need children more than ever. Therefore they are actively participating in sabotage.

>antinatalist society goes extinct in one generation.
There is nothing wrong with that. If everyone actually lived by the morals they profess and carry them to their logical conclusion we would exterminate all life on earth.

Because we want to end all life not just our own.

I know you're memeing but that's an actual belief people hold
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voluntary_Human_Extinction_Movement
>The Voluntary Human Extinction Movement (VHEMT) is an environmental movement that calls for all people to abstain from reproduction to cause the gradual voluntary extinction of humankind.

They dont consider their jewish brainwash programming to be complete unless they also convince other white people to not reproduce aswell.

You should really be specific. An African American is a westerner but I doubt you want them breeding in America.

A nation does not necessarily include every single person who happens to live within a county's borders. America has two predominant nations, White Americans and African Americans.

Nuke this board already.

t. antinatalist

Oh wow.
That escalated quickly

> You have to demonstrate survival is a rational good first

Are you fucking high? put a gun to your head and find a rational reason to not pull the trigger

That would not demonstrate in any way that life is rational good.