Fuck this fatass. Misleads his own investors, then shorts his own coin for maximum profit

Fuck this fatass. Misleads his own investors, then shorts his own coin for maximum profit.
Furthermore, he is minting coins out of thin air and selling them as evident from the price suppression.

who

get out newfag

Worthless post. Nobody knows this guy or cares.

>b-but it's private!

Investors?? I don't really think you know how that project works.

Maybe, I have no clue to be honest. Coin is Monero, since it's an obfuscated blockchain there is no richlist or anything.

So we can't know if he is just dumping on us.

>Misleads his own investors
He constantly tells his investors to fuck off and they trust him anyways. Don't know why they would expect anything other than gettings fucked.

His actions might not make XMR the best "investment", but I believe he’s like crypto should rather be.
Not about "muh big banks investing", "muc ico" and whatever, but developing technology that's actually resistant to usual banking schemes and state control etc.

fluffypony

>makes "announcement", assuming the community is familiar with his antics and hasn't become retarded enough to take it seriously (they have)
>dumb speculators buy in
>on margin
>butts are destroyed when it's just a prank
>non-retards laughing and buying the dip
>fluffy apologies even though he did nothing wrong, makes future videos private
>they're still mad to this day
Got to appreciate this man for scaring the retards away before they started driving the price up.

he FUDs because his coin wouldn't work if ppl just hodl'd. it needs people using it.

Retard.

Fluffy FUDS his own coin cuz he's pissed he sold too early

If you hate Monero then buy SPECTRE coin now before it moons. It will be dethroning XMR very soon

You have to be extremely retarded to invest money in a coin that can't be traced.

this fatty is a brony lmao, you trusted his shitcoin?
this fatty is going to get arrested by the cia, nasa, fbi for dealing illegal drugs and you already KNOW he is a cheese pizza chaser, just look at his ugly ass

You think he makes his cutie wife eat cheese pizza?

He's a fat smug cunt but also one of the few non bullshitters in the coin space.

When Monero rises, it does so from solid foundations.

>Nobody knows this guy or cares.

*creeps in*

Looks like somebody needs to learn a hard lesson -- the HARD way!

Yeah fail. Keep suckling your fat lords cock

>reading comprehension

i havent seen such a dishonest recount of an event since the holocaust. but then again you sound like a 15 year old so i guess i should let you go.

reminder that this guy is an irl brony who wears suits and calls himself a businessman (probably to be ironic)

The issue is that transparency is the fastest way to expose such schemes.

shes an uggo with a man jaw

It's not me being dishonest, it's your mind altering your perception of events as a sort of psychological protection mechanism. The truth is, anyone who bought into the hype preceding the announcement was a complete moron and deserved to be taught a lesson. Seems like you still haven't learned yours! Unbelievable that you let a fat brony bamboozle you so hard.