Chaotic good, Neutral evil?

proof jews can't run a country

Lawful Evil.

we're talking about the Soviets, not Stalin

Neutral Evil best describes it.

They were the opposition...

>pic Typhoon (NATO name) Class Soviet Ballistic Missile Submarine
I miss those days...

Good for the West, shit for its own citizens.

>What do you think of the USSR?

Necessary for the progress of Russia. Nothing says that Russia would have been better off if the revolutions had not happened. It might have become an even bigger shithole. And nothing says they would be more friendly either. They might have turned into more dangerous enemies, depending on the circumstances.

I would prefer a parliamentary democracy/constitutional monarchy in russia

Honestly didn't expect Veeky Forums to be so pro-Anglo pro-West, but I guess I should have considering most users here are westerners. Western propaganda is powerful.

Also can you imagine how shit we would have it without the threat of communism?

Our elite ruling class were scared into implementing welfare and investing in the nation that eventually led to the first ever time in history were the middle class became the largest demographic in a lot of western countries. Without those reforms, brought about by the fear of a commie revolt most of the people in western Europe and North American would still be poor as dirt.

>most of the people in North American would still be poor as dirt
>would

I have no opinion on the matter.

I just don't think you can say with certainty that it would have resulted in a better Russia or a more docile adversary.

>more docile adversary.

For whom?

Chaotic Good if for no other reason than assblasting Nazis.

Evil

In their early period, under Lenin and Stalin, they were more repressive than the Tsars ever were, in a way that you could say was outright bloodthirsty, but they mellowed out with Khrushchev and Brezhnev.

Daily reminder that Romania was best Eastern Bloc girl.

Leon Trotsky would've been a much stronger leader than Stalin, but other than that, the USSR was a necessary rival to the United States to force technological and economical progress.

Better than the Tsar, but not by much. They modernized a country that had been behind Europe culturally, technologically and socially in development by decades. I think a softer Kerensky-style corrupt democracy would have been better in the long run, but in Russia there really are no good choices just degrees of shit.

chaotic neutral
it was simply not organized enough for a good or evil

>good
>bad

>Lenin, Trotsky
Chaotic evil

>Stalin
Lawful evil

>after Stalin
Chaotic neutral

Gorbie is easily a Lawful Neutral