I'm depressed as fuck. Give me the most depressing Veeky Forums-related stuff that you know. Storytime, anecdotes...

I'm depressed as fuck. Give me the most depressing Veeky Forums-related stuff that you know. Storytime, anecdotes, anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Consort_Qi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pit_of_despair
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Consort_Qi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1854_Broad_Street_cholera_outbreak
youtube.com/watch?v=TLpzHHbFrHY
youtube.com/watch?v=l7hfZLTjTSs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

In Han china, there was a consort to the emperor who bore him a son. He already had a son however, but felt that his first son was not fit to be Emperor, and thus tried to replace him with his son by this consort. Eventually, the first son became Emperor, and his mother the Empress Dowager.

The Empress dowager's power rested on her son being Emperor, so she saw the consort as a threat. So she did the obvious thing to do.

She had all of the consorts limbs cut off, her eyes and tongue ripped out, and had her locked in a pigsty until she died.

The actual Emperor, upon hearing of this, became so disgusted with it that he decided to relinquish all actual power (which naturally fell to his mother, the dowager) and take up a life of debauchery in order to forget it, and be less of a target to his mother.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Consort_Qi

Just as planned, then? How can a man be so cucked he gave all his authority to a woman? Anyway that's funny to me, not depressing. Thanks, though.

Want to be depressed read something about the holocaust

Nothing matters nothing we do matters nothing anyone has done matters these stories are useless and do nothing we are all going to die op so please lets meet up and suck eachothers dicks because does it really matter at all in the end? Pls b a grill

You're depressed because your life is encountering things that cause you to be depressed. So you're performing as intended.

When circumstances change and give you cause to be happy, in that moment be happy.

He said depressed, not humored

Skenderbeu died of Malaria

unironically this. don't be sad OP, we can suck eachother's dicks together. y-you have a girl penis, r-right?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pit_of_despair
Pic related

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Consort_Qi

Shit, somebody already linked Qi, first post too. >Going from a noble to being a blind quadruple amputee living in human waste
>Funny

>Harlow also wanted to test how isolation would affect parenting skills, but the isolates were unable to mate.Artificial inseminationhad not then been developed; instead, Harlow devised what he called a "rape rack", to which the female isolates were tied in normal monkey mating posture.
Just like my Japanese animes

What?

fuck off

there is literally nothing wrong with culling the weak user, it happens in history all the time

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pit_of_despair

I find that pretty fascinating.

Not wanted on Veeky Forums.

The /lgbt/ plot seemed absurd but now I keep to his because int has become some queer nightmare

The interesting part to me at least was that the tortured animals become violent. Puts the idea of a punitive justice system into doubt for me

The fact that only some were violent is what interests me. All had everything taken away from them but only some were violent and some were passive just doing nothing.

This has deeper implications than I think they realized and can, if studied more (who the fuck would let them) could lead to more understandings of probably aggressive behaviour, not only depression. It almost points to aggression being hereditary.

Yeah but who knows man. At the end of the day he just snapped a few monkey psyches. Not super nice

>At the end of the day he just snapped a few monkey psyches. Not super nice
Yeah I agree, but a lot of science is necessary but not nice. See unit 741 and nazi scientists. Just cannot know where we will be with certain aspects of knowledge but as for justifying thats atypical.

>See unit 741

Doubt we learned much from that man. At least not that we've heard of. I mean freezing one twin and boiling another at the same time would seem to have a limited range of household applications

The point is you can't know because all their knowledge was deemed necessary from the US. 731 for example would freeze people's limbs and smash them with hammers, which had some sort of impact on how we treat frostbite.

you have to go back

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1854_Broad_Street_cholera_outbreak

Bongs essentially shit where they eat and die of cholera outbreaks during 19th century. If anything I hope it gives you a laugh user, but it is pathetically depressing as well if you want to look at it that way

>getting upset over fiction
Did you also cry reading Harry Potter?

youtube.com/watch?v=TLpzHHbFrHY

Here's a cute version of it

why are anglos such monsters?

Nick & Alex

>I'm depressed as fuck. Give me the most depressing Veeky Forums-related stuff that you know. Storytime, anecdotes, anything.

youtube.com/watch?v=l7hfZLTjTSs

You need to remove the feeling of not-happiness.