>OMG
>and the list goes on.

Please, help me......

SOJ

ARK is next.

Not using the exchange where it's listed

>wants to make money
>too afraid and/or stupid to open an account on another exchange
You won't make it, I don't even need a crystal ball to tell you this.

DNT

I didn't use that exchange either until yesterday...so I signed up. Took half an hour tops. Watching the profits roll in now...

well I have to have funds everywhere, and do not have more than 1.3

also If you need to transfer it can take some time and will already miss the profit

Still time to et into blockcat

But don't a retard and miss agrello

That's why you gotta act fast and not lollygag. I had to wait for confirmations too, just like everyone else....

Stop coping you ignorant swine. Buying shitcoins is cope. There is 0 point in buying this shitcoins if you dont have ideal BONES and instead have inferior cranio-facial development and a narrow bideltoid width. Any genuine chad who is ottermode and goes running for sports will be infinitely more attractive than the ectomorph shitcoincel who compensates for his inferior bones by trading shitcoins in the hopes of making enough money to then jump on the hedonistic treadmill. Shitcoin trading will ruin your life srs either by losing you all your money and failing that, by highlighting the flaws in your BONES because no amount of shitcoin will fix inferior bones. I will never ascend desu desu fampai senpai desu

BitBean

Thank me on friday

ANT is next.

How do I start in this? Is their a Veeky Forums guide on how to make money?

I think DNT could be a nice way to go. Would have been better to get some 2 days ago but it should still grow nicely over time.

Hop on SOJ before it hits better exchanges and it's too high to hop on

BlockCAT ICO finished days ago. Still only on Etherdelta, will moon hard when real exchanges come

ark already 2.5x'd
coins that are ACTUALLY next: RLC, CFI

swing trade vix derivatives and stop being a faggot. no. switch that.

yeah, what do you think. will this be another DNT or 0x?

DNT gonna go up being listed on Binance on Tuesday and probably bittrex soon

>Giving your personal IDs and hard-earned money to a random literally who exchange based in algeria

n t y

t

y

no he is correct.

uh novaexchange doesn't require any ID, and you're not giving them money except fees. stay poor.

I know the feeling

Literally every single major moon has been while I was sitting at work doing nothing productive making pennies on the hour

BNB will 5X in 2 weeks, also TRON ICO

this please