Tfw you were a Bitcoin Core maximalist until you took the red pill and found out Bitcoin Cash is the real Bitcoin

>tfw you were a Bitcoin Core maximalist until you took the red pill and found out Bitcoin Cash is the real Bitcoin

IT WAS 0.06 LIKE 3 DAYS AGO

WHY DID I LISTEN TO YOU FAGGOTS HALF OF YOU ARE FUCKING NOCOINERS

You're a fucking idiot for listening to anyone but yourself. Stay poor dumbfuck.

Bcash

>WHY DID I LISTEN TO YOU FAGGOTS

you didnt and your thread is stupid

Its not too late to switch

Now's not the time to gamble on BTC or one of its forks.
You should be holding quality alts.

It's a shitcoin p&d that's what happens.

BCC was an easy pump and dump. The coin is functionally worthless. Lmao.

When people talk shit about something, ask them to post their blockfolio.

Or even better, a bittrex screenshot

>Took the red pill

The poor shill is colorblind.

the entire blockstream team is posting on biz right now

Well, I can see that, but they're dragging more people to Cash with their stupidity.

I've caught like 5 trolls lying (one said the blockchain will grow with petabytes per year with 8mb blocks, someone else claimed that it takes 1gbps connection speed for nodes to be able to be effective, one retard said that the entire blockchain should remain in RAM during mining).

When people see that they're desperate enough to send paid trolls to LIE (because they're out of logical arguments) I think they're actually helping Veeky Forums folks understand that Cash is the real bitcoin...

That image is so fucking stupid when considering when threads for those cryptos began.
>DGB
under 100 sats
>ANS/NEO
under 10k sats
>RDD
6 sats

Others I've been off of Veeky Forums for a while so not sure on them but I'd bet its a similar story.

>Mfw my bitcoins are worth 4K each and I sold my cuck coins at the peak practically making my money back I spent on bitcoins

Get out of Bitcoin cash now don't be greedy

>Says bitcoin cash is better than bitcoin
>Measures its value in bitcoin
MOTHERFUCKER

Someone actually bought my BCH bags at .230. Let that sink in. I kinda feel a bit sorry for them.