How the fuck does everyone have 50k plus? im sitting here with 26k and hating myself right now

How the fuck does everyone have 50k plus? im sitting here with 26k and hating myself right now

well did you buy ANS / NEO

yes but sold early then convinced myself it wouldnt go up anymore but it kept going up while slapping me in the face with his huge cock

Just keep at it user. Instead of comparing yourself to others on here remember that most normalfags your age are in debt and you're doing a lot better than them. Heck, I remember when most of the board seemed to be under $10k, we're all going to make it.

i missed out at least 5k by selling my NEO early. Oh well, get on the next moon.

the fucked up thing is i was here since march. people who got in during march are likely 6 digits and more now.

Larping

Most people here have like 500 or less in crypto and buy and hold 1-3 coins and don't post anything but pinkies.

they all started with 100k

Neo/omg

I was here since March too and am only at $51k, missed NEO. Like I said focus on the fact that everyone here is doing far better than nocoiner normalfags.

nope. but i do believe a lot of the blockfolios i see on here and a good bit of them have over 50-65k

yup. anyone who is in 5 figures right now is doing great. honestly. just keep making smart decisions and we are all gonna make it.

ignore TA, it's bullshit. focus on percentage gains/losses and volume. if a coin hits an ath, wait for it to dip 20-40% and buy it, then wait for it to take off again and sell. if you see a coin with lots of volume, jump on and sell when you're 20-30% up. if you're greedy this strategy won't work. buy whatever is trending and sell when you've made a reasonable profit. it'll snowball from there.

But we aren't all going to make it this isn't going to last forever I don't have 5 figures at all and every second I'm not making money is a second I'll never catch up it's not fair it's not faaaaaaaaaaair

my portfolio is worth $130.. i started with $150

Fuck you.

I only have 5.5k but from 300 investment so w/e
I'd have almost 2 mil if I started with 100k

no, fuck you
>t. poorfag

i'm sitting here with 1.4 bitcoin started with .34 thinking i'm doing great. don't compare yourself to the big guys for you just be patient and make good decisions

WE ARE THE PAJEETS

$120 starting

Rode Ethereum to 6k.

Now at 40k

Mostly holding. At shortest 2 day trades.

How can someone not be in 5 figures? I started with $2000 in february and i have $63k now.

If you didn't make money in this market you will never make it.

Curiosity since you're in line with me....
What's your spread look like?

I started with 1289 added 1039 yesterday, right now I have about 4900.

I fell for the meme of not chasing umps and I'm currently waiting for START to go up because you're supposed to get in on the ground floor instead of buying stuff after they've mooned
just kill me man

Keep holding. I started with 9k and my portfolio is now ~400k. It peaked at 587k during the bull run a few months back. I did not get in omg but I got into the ANS ICO for 800 coins.

You realize that the approach you are recommending IS technical analysis, right?

TA isn't just meme triangles.

Also, I never added more money after that initial 9k.

There will be bear markets but long run crypto has a bright future. Stop being so pessimistic.

That feeling when you only have 3k ):

>tfw you started with 25k and youre only up to 50k
>everyone else bragging about going 10000%

feels bad

Dude I'm sitting here worrying if I can afford dessert today or nah.

Dude, it's ok. I put in 17k and currently have 120k, and I still feel like it should be more like 300k...

The ride never ends.

>poor student with no dispensable income
>tfw you will miss out on getting rich for free because you decided to study instead of working and buying shitcoins

If I end up with 50k it will be because I started with 60k from saving a couple years from my day job.

its not rich for free

this trading shit is pretty difficult at times and hella stressful

lmao pushing a button on a monitor is probably the easiest thing to do.. please stop.

do you think the pink wojaks are a joke

when you fuck up... it hurts a lot

Yeah yesterday I fat fingered on etherdelta and literally threw away seven thousand dollars that I spent all last week trading to get. Kill me

But the age of easy 2-3x gains even when youre shit at trading is going to be over soon I feel. If it's not now it's never, before you know it, we'll be at stock market tier where yes, it may be in a good bull market, but you're still begging to make 20% a year.

I can't believe I'm going to miss this. At best we're still going to have a giant bear crypto market like back when 2013-2014 was the bull year and it all dropped until 2017. Which means I only have a few months left to make the most of this before crypto winter comes.

Don't worry senpai, the HODLers will inherit the earth

WHY DID MY COINS HAVEN'T MOONED 10000% ALREADY!?!? I GOT SCAMMED!!!!! ONLY A PUNY 1000%!!!!!!!!!

I know this feel, I only got 2 x2s last week, considering just killing my self desu senpai

Bro, you're in the 1% of the entire planet, you ungrateful, unappreciative fuck.

You should be jumping up and down in gleeful gratitude for your immense, unearned blessings.

Jesus Christ. Tens of thousands of dollars, and you still bitch and stress constantly. Want a tip? That means your brain isn't working right and you should probably fix it.

>Started trading crypto last week
>Started wtih 1k
>Now at 1.1k

I guess I can't complain since 10% in a week is good for most investments, but I'm disappointed I never mooned like so many other anons seem to have done.

>tfw poorfag who just started last month and excited about my $380 gains and looking forward to the future

please OMG be over $150 soon

I'm in a similar boat. Start with 5k, got to 6k. 20% rise is huge relative to index funds I'd typically invest in. But feels bad because the prevalence of posts with 1000% returns.

I guess what we're not seeing is the people who put in 5k and end with 1k. Perhaps some sort of confirmation bias going on.

its amazing how we are all moving as unit,
before everyone had 1k-5k
now we are all in the 20-60k range

Don't worry OP, I only have 1.2k.

>Started last week
>Started with $325
>Now at $525

Feels a'ight man. Wish I had more capital to start with.

True, I have 22k now, started with 3k back in March, yes March, Yes I'm retarded.

barely at 10k now. but i started with 300 a few months ago. don't give up anons.

Did you actively daytrade or mostly just HODL on coins with promising news?

Started with 200 now hovering around 2k and trying to decide on my next move to double it

because a lot of people got in on ETH or NEO, or had BTC for a long-ass time. the lesson should be to do your research and hold longterm.

but i dont wanna be a pajeet user ;-;

thats what im getting to understand as well. it fucking sucks i was looking thru my coinbase history and i bought eth when it was 25 dollars lmao

I started with 6k and eth blew it up to 50k. After it crashed I put half of it in ark, which tripled and put me back at 50k. Can't wait until they both go up and put me at 500k. Pretty comfy atm tbqh senpaitachi

is that 50 grand real cash? m8 why not sell it and buy a corvette

>why not sell it and buy a corvette
are you retarded user? Are you actually retarded?

I'll admit I chuckled

It really only takes one good moon. Started beginning of may with tax rebate. Pumped $6k over 1.5 months and ended up at $38k.

Can't say that I'm too sad. This is magick money.

>corvette
Kys

Underrated joke

yeah thats rough. they say, "be patient with your winners and impatient with your losers." hold onto shit if it's making money and the tech is still looking good.

hitler
niggler
chinkler
britler

This is my ultimate FOMO as poorfag

I want to buy a house and I hate my job, flashy cars are for wealth signaling retards

or on the flipside mainstream adoption of blockchain technology makes everything blow up to even higher highs.

I want to get out of the (((USA))) before they enforce bachelor taxes, wont let citizens leave the country without a export tax per day, mandatory draft, sending men to prison for taking to girls. Fuck that, I'm off to Mexico or Russia.

that is, if i can become a crypto millionaire before i turn 25.

>Mexico
>or Russia
AHHHAHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAAHAHAH

>2k
>cost averaging through May
>still only 4k because I'm a retard and fell for the pajeet shilling at the bull
>and ignored the anons after the bear market who stuck it out
It could be worse, but I now have more experience. And at least I'm not one of those anons who lost a fuckton as you can see during the pink wojak threads.

You're getting smoked why didn't you pull out of bch earlier

something is not right. not all these people can be making sick gains like this. we might be due for a crash again. no fudding. 100% serious. I'm currently just over 50k too

off yourself you feminine cuck, I still want to hit my girlfriend with a leather belt without getting charged with rape to keep her in check unlike American blobs i see daily

This.
>falling for literal memes

> 26k
> "poor"

started with 15K with only BTC and a little ETH back in july 2016. could have made more but to nervous to invest in random shitcoins

forgot to add im at 84K now, and the 15K wasnt all at once.

Ok ive seen enough here. I sincerely hope we all crash and die, i wouldnt be mad. good night everyone

before posting on biz, if you had told me i was going to turn $2,000 into $10,000 i'd jack off on my own face right there on the spot

i'm still doing that but now i just wish i had more money

Tfw I saw AntShares at $5 and a ton of potential in other coins but have only 40 euros I made from my blog, anyone willing to give me like 100 bucks so I can start investing? My only problem is that I really have no money to play with, I could have bought Honda Civic if I had money

i got lucky during the summer runs of all the "previous gen" shitcoins like Sia, DGB and XBY. Rolled that into DNT, BNB and a little ZRX and it's been a rocket ride ever since.

I started in March with just a few hundred dollars before getting deposit hungry and eventually >made up to 1.5~2K in deposits, but >only sitting just under 10K now thanks to missing TenX, NEO, OMG and a few ICOs, but once Funfair moons next year I'm confident hanging around the 5 digit club will make things easier to work with. For a 19 year old that's not too bad considering I don't have any job or anything. Good luck guys and make investments in what you believe in.