Convince me why shouldn't I put all my money into this and just fucking wait? hardmode: avoid using "muh jooz" meme

convince me why shouldn't I put all my money into this and just fucking wait? hardmode: avoid using "muh jooz" meme.
>still under ICO price
>lots of development upcoming on roadmap
>real practical use once product is finished

> browsing Veeky Forums
> "Convince me why..."
You will never make it

long term interesting hold

Bancor is smart money right now user you’d be wise to put as much as you can in it and stop worrying about it

Everyone knows it’s going to moon eventually and it’s price has floored right now for a while. It’s better to secure you’re ticket on this moon mission than end up hopelessly chasing it after it takes off

Inb4 low IQ pol inbreds come in here and attempt to "redpill"

well, why not? go ahead if you're willing to lock your money up for a while

hot damn, I still got 1k of these lying around

I heard 90% of Bangor is owned by the creators which is why it has gone below ICO price yet it still is been sold!

Because they got it for free!!

This is acctually a great entry point with current price.
But be aware that bnt may stay dead for a longer while.

what is a "long while"....i have patience....it's going to moon before the year is over. Once it starts mooning and gets some momentum, it might go full NEO mode on us so it's better to grab a stack and wait rather than be left behind chasing the rocket.

Yeah you heard that. It's not true though. You can see the amount of bancor in wallets on etherscan. Smart money is buying now, this has some catalysts coming up that will be a very big deal.

Do you know how bnt price moves, it's calculated.. and the reality is nobody wants bnt.
If it moons you will be able to fly around the globe and buy some for close to the same price upon return.

>put all my money into this
You'll just end up frustrated because it hasn't done anything in a month. You'll just watch other coins moon while yours stays horizontal.

>I heard
Maybe it's time to start reading whitepapers, my friend.

>Do you know how bnt price moves, it's calculated
No, it's supply vs demand like all coins.

Just diversify your portfolio and don't HODL XD like a chump. 30% is fine, that's what I do.

50% ARK
30% BNT
10% XLM
10% for playing around so I can accumulate ARKs.

How much ark have you accumulated?
My goal is 1k, about a third there

boom

>it's calculated
Price is tethered to the amount on the smart contract, but the amount converted is still relative to the exchanges Bancor and fluctuations of ETH. The market still dictates the price.

The BNT token is useless, it serves no purpose at all

The marketcap is worth more than your life though. The token changer will make good use of Bancor soon.

>convince me why shouldn't
You definitely should.