Veeky Forums, I told you a week ago to buy BlockCAT during the ICO

Veeky Forums, I told you a week ago to buy BlockCAT during the ICO.

If you didn't see the post, BlockCAT will deliver software to create Drag and Drop Smart Contracts (visual programming). Simple contracts can be made by anyone, more complex contracts can also be made and then audited by the BlockCAT team for security loopholes. They already have an Alpha.

You could get 1 CAT for around $1 during the ICO (300 CAT to 1 ETH). Current price is $3.30. 3x ROI...and it hasn't even hit major exchanges yet. If you want some, you can pick it up from EtherDelta before it really blows up.

Good team, good whitepaper, good alpha, tiny marketcap. This is something Ethereuem, and more specifically Blockchain in general, needs for it to truly start scaling and achieve mass adoption. $30m marketcap - you'd be crazy not to buy in.

Other urls found in this thread:

blockcat.io/tokensale/
medium.com/@BlockCAT/blockcat-token-sale-recap-90576902434f
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I did buy

Too bad i only bought 2.5eth worth

Pretty comfy gains tho

Not sure if i should buy more

Put $2000 into the ICO.
The KIA dealership awaits me!

I didn't buy because all my ETH is tied up in ZRX. :(

Sitting comfy not selling til $20

Hello fellow catstronaut
It's been a blessing opening Blockfolio today

Weird, I don't remember posting this

Whats total supply and stuff? I cant work out market cap

I was the other user shilling this.
Working out rather nicely hey?
Still massively undervalued though

It's sold out right now lol

That's the beauty of it. The devs haven't announced yet.
People cal ulated out that it's provably lile 7 or 8 million which would give it enormous growing potential!

I think about 6 or 7 mil cat sold at the ico

thanks for posting that OP, put in 3k at the ICO. in hindsight shoud have put in even more, could tell right away it was a winner

IT SUCKS
I was sitting there staring at the ICO buy in and thought "nah, I'll let my ZRX ride"
Which still sounds like a good plan. But I should have bought SOME cat.

Oh well. I put my last 3 free ETH into to ODN ICO, we'll see how that goes.

What the hell is this etherdelta site? that order book makes no sense

Guys, just stop and think for a minute.

We have here TOP project that has valuation at current price (4.46USD pre CAT) aprox 40mio USD. You honestly think this wont be at least 200mio?

Hodl til 20USD.

blockcat.io/tokensale/

7 year warranty mahfuckers!

Thanks for the positive comments guys, expected a few trolls and it all looks like we're doing good! Supply is around 9.2m I believe, it says on the block explorer (coinmarketcap page).

My next ICO tip is Ammbr...!

Lol this isn't even on big exchanges yet, imagine how many people don't even know how to use ED.

To all the CAT ICO buyers, congratulations, you're all about to get rich of off a meme.

t. 3000 cat holder feeling mighty comfy in my cat onezi

Don't you think it's a bit early to jump ship already. I'm still expecting a lot from Blockcat and it also serves an amazing service for Ethereum which also vouches for more longlivity.

Nope I'm not jumping ship until the market cap is $500m...so hopefully by the end of the year, especially as Segwit activation should bring in a ton of new money into cryptocurrencies. I'm just saying my next tip, that's all!

Okay I was just asking since it sounded like you were already ready to reinvest the cat gains into EMBR. I'le hold of for now from EMBR since CAT already is the majority of my portfolio now.

See you on the moon my friend!

It does, my fellow user, it really does. I don't have any free ETH to put into Obsidian tho, and I'm seriously considering selling my ZRX bags because of this

ZRX is definitely not 'bags' territory, desu.

>He didn't buy CAT when it was only $3.76

I called them that because I have no ETH to play with right now, but the reason I keep them is because I think I'll have quite a bit more play money later. How high do you think it can go?

I think it'll hit $1, even out at about 70 cents. After exchanges start actually using it it'll just go up. Honestly maybe even $2.

Bought at ICO but so disappointed I only bought 900. Not too late though as anything now before it hits the big exchanges is gains.

it's really picking up some pace, did not expect this from just EtherDelt lol

What model Kia you buying bro?

Will you sell at 1$, or hope for even more? I too think 1$ is possible, 2$ might be closer to wishful thinking, but we'll see.

I bought ZRX instead of CAT - I only had enough to buy one. Tell me I made the right call.

Take that Lamborghini!

Optima Hybrid, eco and all. Or Ceed GT...

How does an ICO work?
You put your money there and receive tokens when it's over?
Why would something enter an ICO on the first instead of the last?
Having your money stuck sucks when you could be investing in other shit.

And what if the ICO ends, you get your tokens, but no exchange accepts it yet?
How are you going to convert back your gains to BTC?

God damn shut the fuck up.

I will sell most at $1. Only because I have a lot of student loans (40k) that I'm trying to pay off and crypto is my one hope. After I'm cashed out I'll buy back in and regret the lost opportunities but be happy I'm not in debt anymore.

If I wasn't selling out I'd sell half at $1 and hold the rest.

Lots of small exchanges will accept tokens. Generally, you just need to DYOR, it's easy to distinguish the good from the bad. If it's an ETH ICO, you send ETH to the ICO address. There are usually incentives, such as 40% extra if you buy in week 1, 30% week 2 etc.

ICOs tend to be the funding that allows the development team to create a product. However, sometimes there are special ICOs that come along (like CAT), that already have a product and need additional capital to grow and the ICO to raise the profile of the token.

I just want to learn.
I've never invested on ICOs before because most seemed uninteresting and I'm kinda old-fashioned for this new stuff.
But now I've been seeing some actually good ones and I'm curious.
Why the hostility?

You a regular Veeky Forumsbro? I saw some user in pretty much the same situation on another thread or two. Good luck, man

This is not the place to ask questions and get a kind response. Try Reddit if you want a legit, thoughtful response to your questions, rather than nastiness

Thank you for the explanation.
I'm excited about Enigma.
Do you have any opinion on it?

If I sold all my DNT (~10k dnt) and bought CAT with it, would that be a big mistake? It's already almost 4x ICO price, but it seems like a legitimate product, moreso than dnt is. DNT does seem like more of a meme than a useful token.

I'm here 24/7, even during work. I'm absolutely obsessed with getting this loan off my back and won't stop til it's done.
Then I'm going to become a millionaire.
GOOD LUCK user

It's Veeky Forums, that's pretty usual around here, don't take it seriously. Most people on biz are actually pretty alright compared to other boards

Don't buy right now. It's very, very high because there's such an undersupply. Wait for a dip

thanks a lot anons that shilled CAT , I managed to get in right before sale ended ,now i wished i bought more

I think I'm going to hold my DNT until around 30 cents, then sell it to buy into the ODN ICO. I consider CAT a missed opportunity at this point because of my limited funds (most of my money is sticking in ZRX long term)

Yeah, it's good to know when the ship has left and not FOMO buy. Smart move, I think

It was just over 9 million in the end, but that is still lower than most coins out there.

What do you think about ODN? It looks good to me but I'm not sure if anyone actually cares about the tech.

The ones you buy are the bottom of the red list on "order book". The green part is just people waiting to buy should the price dip..

Yeah, I've been looking into it. Seems like it could definitely go somewhere, but I don't know if people would abandon Wickr for it. Enjin ICO looks interesting too, IMO

Good job OP, I was the the other person posting during the BlockCAT ICO and the first few days after. I kept regretting my posts after though, because I felt like other people were stealing my BlockCAT.

Does anyone here think MNE was a good hold?

>muh shhhhh keep it a secret
>muh shit coin that generates more shit coins

Blockcat is literally like a tiny bit more complex MNE, but still COMPLETELY useless.

buy this coin if you enjoy pissing away money, faggots.

Pure salt. There are already some smart contracts on the Alpha. There will be more soon, and the coins practical use will be seen. The monentization of smart contracts is not useless you turd.

Of course you wouldn't buy BlockCAT if you weren't smart enough to realize monentizing smart contracts is what all developers want to do.

Buy before CAT moons! Bittrex is soon, the price will explode!

No mate i shiled blockcat

im up 300%... time to sell?

It's going to be listed on Bittrex Monday... I'll gladly liquidate you now

Where the FUCK do I find the token address when I'm trying to pull this coin out of etherdelta?

0x56ba2ee7890461f463f7be02aac3099f6d5811a8

KEK

Source?

do you also know when coinmarketcap will show the marketcap and circulating supply for the coin?

>0x56ba2ee7890461f463f7be02aac3099f6d5811a8

No that string is right, thats the blockcat address. The name is cat and the hex value is 18.

MFW I saw the price and I bought at ICO

im ok with my 900 cat.

Nobody honestly gives a fuck about the idea lol. Invest in the jockey, not the horse and then flip the coin before it fails.

it is just a guess because BlockCAT is in talks specifically with Bittrex as well as others to get listed. Apparently Bittrex is listing 6 new coins on Monday. Not sure about it all,but I am pretty confident that Bittrex will take on BlockCAT soon enough anyway.

This is shill coin

What coin isn't?

do the millionaire mentality NOW. and ignore the loan. your capital expanding is the most important thing if you ever want to be a millionaire.

I don't think i can really become a millionaire user. I only have 20k, 17 of which is in zrx. Where do I even go from here?

20k is not bad. just think 2020 ;-) if you can make a x10 x20 until then. not bad money

Maybe. I just got lucky with zrx though. I don't even have capital to do anything else while I'm holding it

Was going to but since i found other icos and i pack the money to invest in a fifth i had to cut that out

Still a real good coin

These are the exchanges. English and chinese.

I mean, each time a coin hits a new good exchange it reaches a new all time high. The floor is going to be nice and high for anyone that buys in before.

nice just bought 5eth

Can someone point me to where I can buy this?

Etherdelta, look up some vids on YouTube if you can't figure it out

Etherdelta is intimidating at first, but once you import your eth wallet, transfer it to the exchange wallet, you simply make a buy order from the bottom of the red list on "order book" and just make sure you have enough left for the transaction fee.

Anyone else watch that fucking video of that british guy buying Veristaseum where only about 15 seconds of the middle of his videos is important? It's like an etherdelta rite of passage I think.

god i had the noose halfway tied before i got thru it

I totally watch that video! He had a soothing voice

I like the way the British say Verastaseum, but fuck do they have a bad habit of complicating their explanations.

hi user, wanted to thx you.
how long do you plan on holding it yourself?

1337 CAT holder reporting in ( yes 1337 units) I plan on holding to $10, which i believe is a good price target for everyone.

My personal goal.

With only 75% of the coin in circulation, $20 blockcat implies a market cap of $135,000,000. This would just bring it below the current top #50 coin on coinmarket cap. This is more dependent on a mature project though.

Missed so many moon missions because I didn't want to touch etherdelta. I guess I will have to sign up now

100 eth sell wall @ 0,0088 -
>what does he know

recap of the token sale:
medium.com/@BlockCAT/blockcat-token-sale-recap-90576902434f
very promising news indeed.
>When we started planning our sale, we had two goals. The first was a fair evaluation of the company. We’ve seen other companies complete behind-closed-doors deals to sell off large percentages of their tokens before the sale begins at huge discounts, artificially inflating the value of their marketcap at the expense of their dedicated fans and buyers. We were offered these same deals, and we declined them. CAT was to be firmly in the hands of our users and the people who believed in what we are building. The second was a widespread distribution of tokens, so we could truly build smart contracts for everyone, not just a handful who control and manipulate the supply.

Pushing the price lower to accumulate probably

Sitting comfy with my 1 ETH in the ICO. I am a poorfag, but I'm willing to ride the wave to riches, or at least a couple months off my mortgage.

I'll keep an eye on your next tip as well.

I haven't bought in, but this is going to double digits 100%

Congrats

fuck i knew i should have jumped on board, but baka this logo seemed childish so i changed my mind

this is bullshit, yes you SHOULD be an expert before making smart contracts. ethereum is just the platform of scams i guess

maybe you could get in now. at least the price is going down a bit. (dont take this as an investment fjlasdjflkasdkf u k what a meme)

No if it has a shit logo it will moon - check district0x.