So what's the deal with the hashrate debate with BCC and BTC?

So what's the deal with the hashrate debate with BCC and BTC?

Are miners switching to BCC? What effect does it have on Bitcoin Core and how will it affect the price of both coins?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SatoshiLite/status/899418458349228032
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

core wants layer 2 solutions they are heavily invested in. no one else wants that shit so bch forked off btc and has 20% of the hash rate. bch is more profitable so in theory it will gain 100% if miners value money more than politics. if it gains 100% then bch becomes btc

it is unlikely bch will get 100% though since miners signed the new york agreement for segwit2x and are 90% signaling for that. either way the btc token loses all value in 3 months. meanwhile eth holders are fapping over the civil war

make you own research kiddo

the current btc token that is. segwit2x is a different token

also there is some bs being shilled here saying hash rate doesn't matter. hash rate is literally the computers running the network and if none of them support a token then that token is worthless. core would need another fork to recover and another network to support their token.

the current btc token is fucked

bs the signaling was for bigger blocks because full blocks congest the market and cause the 2 hours confirmations and high fees. no one wants your segbutt. we wont bigger blocks and the network to not be congested cheap fees and 10 minute confirmations thats the true old bitcoin but ever since more people adoubted 1mb blocks were filling up and if normies adopt btc will be a slow turd and adoption will be slower

btc cant be inconvenient to prosper it should be efficient and timely like it used to fuck your segbutt BCC is the true king

Block stream just wants high fees and slow confirmation times fuck all that thats not what bitcoins about

all the reasons to switch especially since miners already switching

>Are miners switching to BCC?

Obviously some are. Currently about 21%.

> What effect does it have on Bitcoin Core and how will it affect the price of both coins?

That part is speculation. If the hashrate of BTC continues to fall, the transaction times and fees would cannibalize BTC.

Also this isnt all about what coin is better

it is also about the fact BTC censors anything big block and the whole point of btc was there to be no censorship. BCC will prevail anyone not in will lose bags

But won't BCC's difficulty just go back up if too many miners switch at once? Or is the emergency adjustment only downward?

segwit2x and bch (which is bcc, same token different tickers on different exchanges) are both possible winners here. core, the current token trading for $4100, is 100% fucked and i have no idea why people are buying it. "hodl for 10k each token" is literally a cult/religion atm

You've been posting your retardation for a few days in every bcc shill thread. It's obviously you because your writing style is fucked up.

Get some sleep.

the mining algorithm changed so it will always be faster than core. theres some fud about the new algo being less secure but thats just cope

Remember that the BCC difficulty will quickly adjust upwards. The difficulty is currently at 7% of BTC. If the difficulty goes to even 20% of BTC, and the prices of BTC and BCC do not change, then BTC will become more profitable again and miners will switch back. For BCC to grow the price has to significantly go up to match the increased difficulty from more miners. There's currently not that much pushing the price of BCC upwards.

Sure i have

Can you explain the retardation fag??

Just concerned. You don't seem well.

Shitcoin is dead as soon as segwit2x happens

Buy BCH the true Bitcoin

You sound like a commercial m8

You dont seem well faggot.

where i can store my bcc offline?

i think both forks have a shot. everyone will be celebrating regardless once core is gone. set back crypto adoption 10 years at least with their lighting network

Segwit2x needs a bit more time to get ready otherwise replay protection won't be in place. Cost benefit analysis innit

I have mine on a nano ledger S. I'm sure any old electrum wallet will work though.

This is one of the stupidest things ive read on Veeky Forums, congrats pleb.

There is no algorithm change, just the Bitcoin Cash immortality protocol (EDA) that ensures that any amount of hashpower will keep the chain going if you're patient enough.

i dont have a nano ledger m8

im gonna try something dumb (transfer bcc to a new paper wallet)

thx anyways

What would cause BTC to die, though? It doesn't make sense to me.

How did lightning network set back crypto adoption? Wouldn't it help the network be faster?

nice comeback!

Do your research autist

There are zero cryptos using LN despite it being touted as the end all technology to bring crypto in the mainstream

It is vaporware. There are no working implementations, no testnet operating at scale, and still no answers regarding the very serious problems with centralization, sybil attacks, mass channel closures, or the fact it has to break the incentive system of the crypto in order to function.

LN is a carrot on a stick designed to keep blocks small and fees high while devs keep making empty promises.

How can a system with multiple hubs, where anyone can set one up, be centralised?

Meanwhile chinacoin isn't?

Under the current setup, running a main LN hub will require locking away millions of dollars into transaction channels.

Are all the neckbeards going to be running million dollar LN hubs in their basement?

Fuck no, the first LN hubs will be exchanges, banks, mining cartels, and government agencies because they're the ones who can afford it.

Don't like the idea of the NSA running a billion dollar LN hub? Too fucking bad.

Don't like the idea of China having huge investments in BTC? Too bad the US regulators have made Bitcoin startups a nightmare and guaranteed this was going to happen.

Time to learn to like rice, China is going to be the next superpower, Bitcoin or not.

Amerifags have sealed their fate and now they spend their time shifting on each other about how much they hate the Chinese. I'm investing in China now and always, USA is going to double down on regulations and laws making sure their own citizens continue to suffer.

guys please quit being retarded fear mongering larpers. I know you want cheap bitcoin to increase your holdings but you're stealing from noobs.

twitter.com/SatoshiLite/status/899418458349228032

This is one of the pajeets shilling bch. Invest in bch at your own peril

Spotted the pajeet shilling BTC

Hold Blockstream's bags at your own peril