THIS SHIT IS DEAD IT'S TIME TO SELL ALL NEO IT'S NEVER RECOVERING I REPEAT THIS IS NOT A DRILL:

THIS SHIT IS DEAD IT'S TIME TO SELL ALL NEO IT'S NEVER RECOVERING I REPEAT THIS IS NOT A DRILL:
>get out
GET OUT
>GET OUT
get out
>get out
GET OUT
>GET OUT
get out
>get out
GET OUT
>GET OUT
get out

^ the first signs of autism.

Found the retard who bought at ATH.

saged and /thread

ok just sold everything

I agree
WEAK HANDED FAGGOTS
GET THE FUCK OUT
>JUST GET THE FUCK OUT

lol. Guys we got someone who bought at $50 holding the bags. NEO is a solid coin don't listen to this FUD douchebag

When you start seeing threads like this it means it's time to buy

Incoming NEO bagholders pretending they bought in at 50 cents instead of $52.

It dropped to 920k like an hour ago, he's flipping out at 940k.

anyone saying they bought at 50 cents is probably lying, but most of us bought it at like 3-7 bucks. and that means we are doing far better than you haters. BTFO

yeah def holding cause of this post x

NEO literally has one developer who was orphaned soon after birth and raised by two elderly cattle farmers in the North of China who found him by the side of the Yangtze river. He only learned how to walk properly at the age of 5 and was kept convalescent during much of his childhood due to a mysterious illness. The first time he saw a computer was at the age of 18 when he chaperoned his ailing foster father into the city to buy medication. The developer spent some time in the local library and used a computer for the first time. At the age of 22, with both his foster parents now dead, he sold their farm to move into the city and learned to develop code with an underground network of crypto miners. His code was too archaic and he was later kicked out of the network so he began ANS, which is now NEO

SELL

T. Pajeet trying to get his limit buy order filled once again.

Fuck me sideways!

NEO 0.015 within a week.

Exactly, when a big coin suddenly falls to 40-50% of its ATH, you buy and hodl.

Most people here jumped on from 3 to 10

I had it on my blockfolio as an interest when it was 1.. stupid me ended up waiting until 6

Meant falls to 50-60% of ATH.

How do you tell if a coin is a big coin though?

neo was a 50+ due to hype, omisego is ~700 being predicted by the same guy that predicted eth being 360.

infothread

700 dollars? you people are insane.

you know xrp is down like 80% now right

>comparing NEO to XRP

xrp has nothing in the pipes. neos hypetrain is just beginning

Every transaction that will go through omise will directly benefit anyone holding omg. Value will explode after being in 240+ restaurants, possible iphone shit, and more coming. They are already a big company and are about to merge everything into one.

>GET OUT
nah I'm good

lol whatever you say bro. 700 dollars would put it at a higher market cap than BTC

and just in time to buy monaco

for u

Hedge with BlockCAT

the stupid cat is already overvalued

Xrp is a unique case because ita kept low to appease banks

A better comparison os DGB however they just failed expectations

I don't want it to be extremely painful tho.

Maybe top 5 at market cap.

kek