The BCH chain wins at 51% and it's at 23%. All the BTC shills suddenly disappeared, too. At its current rate...

The BCH chain wins at 51% and it's at 23%. All the BTC shills suddenly disappeared, too. At its current rate, BCH will overtake BTC by tomorrow during the solar eclipse, the blackest possible Monday. This is literally a moment in history that will be talked about for 1000 years.

Seg wit

Get ready for an ethereum moon too with an inevitable lack of trust in btc/bcc

>BCH supposedly 'happening'
>Price isn't changing at all

Hmm

im agnostic on this debate but i do think it would fucking hilarious/awesome for bcash to overtake

segshit is fucking finished

SELL SELL SELL

I'm honestly scared for what would happen to the perception of crypto if normal people see this and think that any old coin can come and take down the one they invested in, since they'll see BTC as the 'true' Bitcoin

BCH hash rate up 400% over last 24 hours
BTC hash rate down 25% over past 24 hours

ya dig

>bagholders will be mad

you cannot close pandora's box. the blockchain will rule the monetary future, the question is what coin will win.

Regular people have been getting fucked since the beginning of time. If you dont take the time to understand what you own, then there is no hope for you. That goes with any asset class, not just crypto

Every normie in btc has bcc too so to them nothing happened. The result of contentious forks only matter to speculators not casual investors

I'm staying in my house tomorrow. I got a bad feeling. Probably multiple happenings going down.

Feels good man

BCC clear winner

Reminds me of the good ol Hillary Vs Trump

Facts shown hillary full of bs and trump da man but a lot of faggots still thought she win

How many people say trump would lose then he wins

This is BTC vs BCC
BTC is censoring brainwashing when BCC is the clear winner fuck blockstream

Shit will go down bruh. Shit will go down. I expect an ISIS attack, they are big on moon symbolism.

This fucking guy gets it.
This fucking guy
Gets it.
Keep smiling at the tards.

cults also like to off people in en masse during these sorts of events.

what did BCH mean by this

also why does bittrex call it BCC

Does BCH has a chance to reach 4k this year? I went all in on BCH. Did I make a mistake

you mean the bowling green massacre that hasn't happened yet?

Wrong, every normie has 0 bitcoin cash because normiebase fucked them.

who cares? if people can't be bothered to do research in the age of the internet where it's so fucking easy to audit anything then they deserve to get fucked, it's not like it's the fucking medieval ages where you just got fucked with no chance in stopping it because information was easily controlled and if you dared challenge the higher ups you just got assassinated/executed/jailed

SHUT UP NO COINER FOOL.
What the fuck are you slavering about?
I made $7000 last weekend out of nothing.
Go lie i your own piss while I spend my free money,Bitch!

t. pajeet

coinbase will give out the bcash in the coming months

tfw kept btc in gemini and thought nothing would happen so didn't even withdraw to a wallet and now you are hoping gemini will give bcc soon and you're a dumbass:(

will gemini in your opinion?

cuz they dum

nice trips!

I didn't come here to get spookd

No because as it gains attention the difficulty setting will adjust causing miners to go back to btc.
If bch ever became as popular as btc they would both lose their value, idk why this is so hard to explain, bch is an overhyped shitcoin lol.
Wanna get rich quick buy ripple