Has anyone on BIZ legit made a million on coins...

Has anyone on BIZ legit made a million on coins? I remember there was the guy here who was a millionaire in the stock market who used to post regularly. Any long term ICO eth or Antshares bros who've been in the game for years? Anyone who was on a 100X moon mission from $10,000->1,000,000? Love to hear the stories.

I expect to be there if I hold these bags for another 6 months.

Also to put it in perspective I see a couple of guys in here with six figure blockfolios. If you X10 in a year you'll be a millionaire.

God I dream of being able to put at least a thousand in something I know will be good but all I got is fucking peanuts to trade with. It hurts user

im at ~550k started with 30k last year

get a job?

I live in a county with the second worst unemployment rate in the nation, and I just recently got laid off. I'm trying mang.

Yea same here. I don't even know why I browse here, these fractions of a btc I can invest wont get me anywhere.

lmao i've seen the edited version where it's just another pair of sunglasses underneath, this gif took me for a ride

you need to find a trading group that knows what they are doing. look for skill incubator

Keep trying mang. We're all gonna make it.

what did they mean by this

If you missed the btc train buy ripple while its still dirt cheap

teach me your ways I have 20k right now (All in ZRX)

what happened to IHaz?

Why ripple of all? No doubt it has a use case but why should it go up?

join skill incubator, its a crypto trading group that are not scammers. thats where i learn most of what i know. you can follow me at @lorcacons in twitter if you want more details

Otherwise its more than likely that you are going to end up losing it all

wew actually I'm good, that's a really embarrassing twitter feed.

Large banks are already experimenting with it and once other banks follow suit demand will drive up the price, its integration into real world use is happening at a faster rate than btc is and will quickly take off as new big time investors learn about it

>look for twitter to see any trade advice
>sniff some pol shit
>okey maybe its just few twits
>see literally every twit is butthurt of some white supremacist

followed. don't listen to the haters, bro.

i contributed 2.5 btc to eth ico. do the math

If my grandfather had of died a year earlier I would have loaded up on Eth and been rich now. selfish old cunt

Followed on twitter