Can we get a Holocaust Denial debunking thread?

Can we get a Holocaust Denial debunking thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

books.google.com/books?id=j9RBAgAAQBAJ&pg=PA12&lpg=PA12&dq=the wholesale massacre by systematised processes&source=bl&ots=nY7XEIo4sX&sig=j9jzEVsVOmRLS2frUiqCxJaxn_k&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjJwIzqwfPTAhVH62MKHQvSAk8Q6AEIHjAB#v=onepage&q=the wholesale massacre by systematised processes&f=false
eisenhower.archives.gov/research/audiovisual/images/holocaust.html
nationalvanguard.org/2017/01/voltaire-didnt-say-it/
nytimes.com/1991/02/20/us/holocaust-skeptic-who-gives-advice-on-death-faces-trial.html
imgur.com/a/725A7
nytimes.com/learning/teachers/archival/19450506notforget.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=Dda-0Q_XUhk
avalon.law.yale.edu/20th_century/angap03.asp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There's nothing to debunk. Holocaust denial doesn't present a coherent narrative, in some part because not all holocaust deniers have the same idea of what "really" happened.

Instead, they take some event or statement, try to prove it to be impossible, and then say "SEE! YOU CAN'T TRUST THIS! YOU CAN'T TRUST ANY OF IT! JOOOOZ!"

We do have a lot of good counter-macros to the /pol/ macros though (e.g. 6,000,000 appearing in newspapers, that meme uprising, etc.)

The main line of argument holocaust deniars present is that it would be physically impossible for millions of people to be gassed and cremated in the death camps. WRONG.

6 million is the most common figure stated, but some [actual] historians say 4 million would be more likely. However, this doesn't stop the holocaust from being the tragedy that it was.

Even if the 100,000 death count figure espoused by holocaust deniers was accurate, would this stop it from being a tragedy?

I have some...

PS: the mods on here are jackasses, I accidentally posted a thread I meant to post on /k/ and asked them to delete it without a ban, they still banned me

Posting from phone

excellent

>in response to the denier argument that neither Churchill nor Eisenhower mentioned the Holocaust

books.google.com/books?id=j9RBAgAAQBAJ&pg=PA12&lpg=PA12&dq=the wholesale massacre by systematised processes&source=bl&ots=nY7XEIo4sX&sig=j9jzEVsVOmRLS2frUiqCxJaxn_k&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjJwIzqwfPTAhVH62MKHQvSAk8Q6AEIHjAB#v=onepage&q=the wholesale massacre by systematised processes&f=false
>link to Churchill mentioning it in his book

eisenhower.archives.gov/research/audiovisual/images/holocaust.html
>includes photos of Eisenhower pictured at camps examining their conditions

>article of a neo-nazi admitting that he's the one who originally said the misattributed Voltaire quote, which is often used as propaganda by Holocaust deniers
nationalvanguard.org/2017/01/voltaire-didnt-say-it/

>article published over two decades ago which reports on Leuchter admitting that he's a fraud
nytimes.com/1991/02/20/us/holocaust-skeptic-who-gives-advice-on-death-faces-trial.html

>can we get a /pol/ thread

please, no

>hurr the soviets created the myth of the holocaust after the war!

imgur.com/a/725A7

Ignoring the Nazi blog in the URL, what's the deal with pic related? The NYT archive seems to gel with it, is it actually a doctored photo?

nytimes.com/learning/teachers/archival/19450506notforget.pdf

yeah, the guy standing up looks photoshopped in. Still doesnt negate all those people in the backrounds though

The one without the guy in it is the doctored one. They didn't want a guy with his cock almost hanging out, in their paper.

No it doesn't, but if the picture has been doctored, I don't want to defend it.

That sounds plausible, but do you have a source?

That argument was debunked a long time ago. The explanation for it is that the full 6 million people did not die in gas chambers or crematories. It's sort of an all-encompassing casualty count that includes large swathes of deaths caused by starvation, disease, and other things which were more or less indirect deaths.

Just one million alone starved in Stalingrad. Think of how many died while in captivity just from disease.

The conspiracy theorists are probably right when they say it isn't possible to burn/gas that many people. But that doesn't mean they didn't die

>That sounds plausible, but do you have a source?

Take a closer look, part of his shadow still remains here and the rightmost shelf is empty.

Fair enough. I also noticed that the version with him appears to be of a higher quality.

Oy vey how dare you, we were ALL gassed filthy anti semite

t. (((/leftypol/)))

'sup (((/leftypol/)))

if the holocaust is real, why is it illegal to deny it? holocucks BTFO

Because 99% of Holocaust deniers are Nazi sympathizers.

Banning Holocaust denial is retarded, it gives intellectually dishonest people the chance to be like "see? It didn't happen, otherwise they would not ban its research!". It should be allowed so that their faulty arguments are openly exposed and refuted as in these threads. It'd be really cool to have talk shows where Holocaust deniers and believers debate on TV for everybody to see.

this
neo-nazis pretend that 6 million killed = 6 million gassed and cremated because the latter isn't true, so trying to argue it makes you look retarded, even if it's *possible*

If Holocauset is rweal why are there Jews still?

Because America is full of them

It's illegal to deny most of war crimes.

Dumping

Fake or not, the world would be better without kikes

>>>/reddit/
>>>/oven/

>(()AmericA)))

The world would be better without Stormfags

>this thread
the untermensch know, shutiert it downen!

good one

Oh for Pete's sake why?

Some Jews may or may not have died a hundred years ago who the fuck cares?
Can we stop pretending some dead Jews are the most important event of the past five hundred years and move the fuck on with our lives?

The stormfags brought it on themselves by constantly going into damage control every time it's brought up

wait

>may or may not

Stormfag detected.

Arthur Harris protocol engaged.

>lol stormfag detected
I've literally spent years arguing with Holocaust deniers on Veeky Forums you little shit often till 4 in the fucking morning, to the point I'm sick to the death of the whole thing. I DON'T CARE IF JEWS DIED IT'S IRRELEVANT TO MY FUCKING LIFE BECAUSE I'M NOT A JEW AND IF YOU'RE NOT A JEW THERE'S NO REASON FOR YOU TO LOSE ANY SLEEP OVER IT EITHER.
No matter what happened they are DEAD, and it doesn't matter. Neo-Nazis will not magically vanish from the face of the Earth if you prove them wrong in an argument in the internet , and Israel will not magically vanish in a puff of smoke if their shitty circle-jerk threads go unanswered by busy body good goys.

Get a fucking life!

Tell it like it is, bro!

>unironically getting this mad over people discussing a historical event on a history board

Start looking at treblinka

that's where the most holes are

holocaust revisionism soon follows

ivan the terrible
cat-o-nine tails
3-4 eye witness accounts, all clearly ridiculous is all we have for the murder, burial, digging up and burning on nigger bbq's into dust, to the point that the only archaeological dig to veryify this madness turned up nothing but sharks teeth and a broken piece of tile

What are you talking about?

Calm down.

>DUDE I DONT CARE ABOUT THIS AT ALL SO YOU SHOULDNT EITHER, EVEN THOUGH I SPEND EVERY FUCKING DAY ARGUING THIS SHIT!

Its always funny how deniers end up at this point every time they get beaten into submission. You guys are utterly fucking obsessed with jews, then hilariously try to claim you dont care at all

>Holocaust=6million jews
When Will this ignorance end
the kikes werent the only ones killed why do people ignore millions of slavs ,roma, faggots etc killed?

POL BTFO!!!

Subhumans are worthless.

Holocaust denial (at least from the dummies who post here) usually follows:
>unless exactly 6mil died from gas in camps and then were cremated THE HOLOCAUST WAS A LIE

Whereas many historians think (1) 6mil is a broad estimate, it might be lower, (2) the great majority died not from gas, and (3) a great many died not in the camps at all

You can debate how the Holocaust has been exaggerated and it's sympathy has been used as leverage, but facets like that do not preclude the authenticity of the event itself.

It reveals itself.

But you're the subhuman, Schlomo.

This is because deniers are completely and utterly clueless in the first place. They dont even know what they are denying and will usually bring up typhus as if its some hidden secret

I made a throw away post stating my opinion then went on a rant when someone accused me of being a stormfag for the opinion contained in that post.

You want to waste your life arguing with the religious cult that is Holocaust denial? You want to lose sleep and show up late for work because you were busy sticking up for some foreign dead people you have zero connection to on Veeky Forums?
Be my guest.
Just realize you're wasting your time and you'll get more out of any of the other theological discussions you can find here on Veeky Forums. Go check out one of the bait threads about the nature of the Trinity if banging your head against the wall trying to convince fanatic trolls they're wrong if that's your kick.

Can we agree that perhaps the holocaust has been exaggerated for political and ideological gain, victim status etc?

Is that a no? Whats wrong? Are you german? Afraid the gestapo will get you if you agree?

I think it's more of that he wants you to substantiate your claims. Otherwise we can claim any mass murder has been exaggerated for political and ideological gain.

>(((we))) can claim any mass murder has been exaggerated for political and ideological gain.

Not an argument.

HOG bots out in full force today.

DELET ZIS

Lets be real, the 6 million figure is a jewish meme and not an actual scientific estimate. Then you have the bogus eye witness claims, the lampshades and soaps. Nobody gives a fuck about the armenian genocide but the holocaust has been turned into a business and it bought them Israel.

Truth does not fear investigation, Hans.

>the 6 million figure is a jewish meme and not an actual scientific estimate.
[citation needed]
>Then you have the bogus eye witness claims,
This does not inherently disprove the Holocaust. Bogus eye witness claims aren't inherently exclusive to the Holocaust.
>Nobody gives a fuck about the armenian genocide
Depends what you mean to "give a fuck". France had made it a crime to deny the Armenian genocide, getting up to 1 year in prison.

>American education

>[citation needed]

youtube.com/watch?v=Dda-0Q_XUhk

>This does not inherently disprove the Holocaust.

Im not trying to disprove the holocaust you dipshit.

>and not an actual scientific estimate.
What the hell does this even mean? It's a demographic estimate and one made with very credible tools. How is that different from a 'scientific' estimate, unless you're just buzzwording to try to make the estimates you like sound more authentic and the estimates you don't sound less?

>Then you have the bogus eye witness claims,
And you have pretty damn accurate eyewitness claims too. What is this supposed to demonstrate?

> the lampshades and soaps.
The former being a story of a camp rumor, and the latter actually being true, albeit in small quantities. What the fuck is your point here?

> Nobody gives a fuck about the armenian genocide
Irrelevant and wrong besides. Just go ask Doğu Perinçek.

> but the holocaust has been turned into a business
Unless you count the academics who make careers (and pretty shitty careers if you go by money) publishing about it, not really. Hell, the "muh reparatioms" is based on survivors, not corpses.

>and it bought them Israel.
Prove this. Please use the same standard of evidence you guys want for the substantiation of the holocaust.

>[citation needed]
Considering they pulled the number of non-Jew Holocaust deaths out of a hat, there's no reason the number of Jewish deaths couldn't be equally arbitrary.

To be clear I'm not saying the Holocaust didn't happen, or that a large number of Jews werent killed deliberately and through neglect. I'm just saying the number might also be arbitrary bullshit.

If the video is not what I thought, then please clarify. Because I decided to use the citations it has provided in the description.
I have observed the citations and this has already been debunked time and time again. I'll just copy-paste this:
The word “Holocaust” was in broad secular use before the Nazi killings by various Non-Judeo people to describe various events in history:
The Young Turks and the Truth about the Holocaust at Adna (1913 -- massacre of Armenians in 1909.)
The Holocaust and Other Poems (1914 -- "Holocaust" in this title refers to the San Francisco earthquake and fire.)
The Holocaust in Minnesota (1918 -- great forest fire.)
The Holocaust: Italy's Struggle with the Hapsburg
"It is no longer believed that "the wars of the Roses made a holocaust of the old families"[...]". (American Historical Review, January 1915, p. 397)
Regards to the Russian population according to the American Jewish year book there were ~6 million Jews in Russia, with the Russian
1897 census even showcasing over 5 million Jews in the Empire.
I believe there's some post also addressing this with a picture.
>Im not trying to disprove the holocaust you dipshit.
My mistake, was a misunderstanding.
Anyways this is still not an argument if your only proof is that "6,000,000" and "Holocaust" were mentioned prior.

Im not in the mood to discuss this with you shekelstein.

>Prove this.

You want me to prove that the holocaust bought you Israel? Isnt it common knowledge?

>Poor jews, here, you can have the promised land.

More or less how it went.

>I DON'T CARE IF JEWS DIED IT'S IRRELEVANT TO MY FUCKING LIFE BECAUSE I'M NOT A JEW AND IF YOU'RE NOT A JEW THERE'S NO REASON FOR YOU TO LOSE ANY SLEEP OVER IT EITHER.

Nothing personnel, kiddo!

>Six million Jews lived in Eastern Europe, thus the Holocaust is a meme

Then explain the findings of the Anglo-American Committee of Inquiry as to the demographic decline in the European Jewish population.

I can see where you're coming from, I'm skeptical myself, but I am assuming this is a rough estimate rather than some sort of ultra precise results. + If we use the American Jewish Year book as a citation and this avalon.law.yale.edu/20th_century/angap03.asp It gives us sort of a rough estimate.

>You want me to prove that the holocaust bought you Israel? Isnt it common knowledge?
Yes, I want you to prove this. Prove that it was for this and not say, the fact that Jews were already emigrating into Palestine beforehand and had set up a quasi-viable state already that got them sovereignty. Prove that the drafters of the Partition Plan were influenced by the Holocaust. It's a pretty well documented governmental operation. Surely it should be easy to find statements of motive.

>Im not in the mood to discuss this with you shekelstein.
You mean, you're not in the mood to get debunked on your shitty stormfag lies?

Not to mention the word Holocaust is literally fucking centuries old, appearing in Greek translations of the Old Testament.

The 6 million number is literally a jewish meme. If im not mistaken i believe its a jewish prophecy of sorts. Is the video banned in Germanistan? It shows various newspaper articles long before the war, claiming that six million jews are dying in Eastern Europe.

>i'm not a dumb stormfag but i will call him "shekelstein"
You can stop pretending now.

>If im not mistaken i believe its a jewish prophecy of sorts
You are mistaken, which is why you get a lot of internet scholars talking about some jewish prophecy, but never seem to cite to an actual prophecy.

Maybe because, I don't know, there were roughly 6 million Jews in Eastern Europe? Do you consider sensationalist articles a good source of information?

>The 6 million number is literally a jewish meme
You can't say that without linking sources, user
>Claiming that six million jews are dying in Eastern Europe.
? The articles I've read are stating that the Jews in Eastern Europe are "under threat" and "in danger", not dying, can you show some that says they are dying?
Regards to Eastern Europe, this makes sense because the Russian Empire had a very strong Anti-Jewish rhetoric and even sent out pogroms.

Just wanna clarify not all pogroms were sent by the government, some took up arms by themselves.

the report ....

... and the answer

If my 4 years of studying German aren't failing me, I'm guessing the 2nd paragraph talks about the daily transports of 5000 Jews from Malkinia to Treblinka? and another 5000 from Przemysl to Belzek?

Ive never spent 5 minutes on stormfront.

>If you critize or question jews you are a nazi

Try again Goldstein

What I'm extremely interested is there somewhere we can check what was considered Eastern Europe back at the time? Or do we just use the modern definition of Eastern Europe? I could look up the censuses of other nations and come to a conclusion, perhaps there were even more than 6 million Jews in Eastern Europe, but I know for a fact majority resided in Russia.