How many Veeky Forumscoins do I need to get a gf like that?

This is literally the only reason I'm in this game.
I need that perfect gf, that'll love me for my intelligence, car skills and homelyness.
When will I get her?

She surely knows what she wants but do you really know what you want op

Some nastily flat bitchy slut?

0, she only she cares about your Jewish

P H E N O T Y P E

>but do you really know what you want op
Yes. DFC, love and two kids. She's perfect for that!

Are you serious? Or are you guys who make these threads just LARPing as retards?

single mother at 18, yeah she is perfect. retarded faggot

>Are you serious?
100% serious! Just look at the picture. 100% perfection wifey material!

these days u never know, full of pajeets and neckbeards here

Who keeps making these stupid fucking threads

>yeah she is perfect.
Indeed. Fills all my requirements:

I don't know. It's the first for me. Normally, these are threads where some retards post some plastic, golddigging trophy wifes or instagram sluts, but when I saw her, I knew that I wanted her, and figured I'd ask here, since this kind of thread seems to be the standard on this board.

kys

Didn't actually read OP
>must be straight
KEK!

Exactly. It's hard to tell. And on the whole I've found the advise about women dispensed on Veeky Forums to be very low quality. I've deliberately started a couple of bait threads to sus out their real world skills.

Expert reporting, what do you want to know?

haha sure you are user, but let's give you a chance
Now it's probably important to know, most of the girls who go for me are Hipster girls. And I'm cool with that.
So what do I want to know?
>How to read a woman... in fact I'd like to be able to read people. I've considered taking sales classes so I can look past all the obvious shit everyone else sees and become a good judge of character, see the kind of person who comes into a store ready to make a buy, who's gonna be a wheel kicker... extend analogy to sex obviously.
>Where to meet women. You're probably gonna say "everywhere!"

I'd probably lose all interest in getting a gf if I got rich because the whole thing I would be constantly aware she's only there for the money

They don't want me at my worst so they don't deserve me at my best

Just meet them on dating apps and forget about reading them because you are in charge.

Don't ever show them the fucking money you fool, only enough enough to demonstrate that you are always able to keep shit together and live for yourself comfortably with or without them. They will enjoy business class with you, but you are really the owner of the rocket company and they are costing you nothing.

why would you want to spend ur meme coins raising someone else's kid?

>Just meet them on dating apps
Not sold on them. Back when I had tinder I got laid twice... from girls I met in real life. I only got one date off tinder, nothing happened.

>forget about reading them because you are in charge.
Explain and elaborate? I mean if a girl's not into you, why waste your time "taking charge". You got to read it, also reading a girl helps you cut through all off the bullshit, you can just see - "yep, she's game"

then imagine her seeing some eligible bf who:
- 150k/year
- 6'3"
- IQ 178
- worked as a chef, cooks like a king
- hates dirt, cleans like a pro
- works on cars, but only high-end ones
- 100% straight
- abusive, silent like the most silent autismo, got jailed for murder, does weird drugs, divorced and paying ailments to ex sharkwife, uses to beat the shit out of his dates for no reason, PTSD, colluded with chink mafia, and even sports a 3" penis

Elisabeth, you won't ever forget your first date with him. As long as you'll be still alive.