Hahahah what the fuck. Are you gullible, naive, an idiot or all three combined? NEO has ONE developer

Hahahah what the fuck. Are you gullible, naive, an idiot or all three combined? NEO has ONE developer.

ONE
N
E

DEVELOPER

WHO?

THE CTO

HAHAHAHAHA

When will you realize you have a hot potato waiting to BURN your hand off?

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/neo-project/neo/graphs/contributors
reddit.com/r/NEO/comments/6uwoig/stop_the_2_dev_talk_there_is_no_spoon_i_will_show/
github.com/neo-project/examples/tree/master/ICO_Template
reddit.com/r/NEO/comments/6uwoig/stop_the_2_dev_talk_there_is_no_spoon_i_will_show/dlw4kdy/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

let me guess

you missed the moon mission :/

Friendly reminder that Neo will unironically be hundreds of dollars per share

yes thats right share, because neo is a share and gas is the cryptocurrency as stated in the whitepaper

yeah, and now 2 ico's based off NEO... :(

Pretty sure the whole "one developer" meme was thoroughly debunked.

How is that possible when the ICO code doesn't even work yet and it costs 500 gas to publish a contract? It's vaporware.

github.com/neo-project/neo/graphs/contributors

Your FUD-fu is weak my dude

reddit.com/r/NEO/comments/6uwoig/stop_the_2_dev_talk_there_is_no_spoon_i_will_show/

Pajeet trying to get cheap shares again.

The code was released last night, Pajeet.
github.com/neo-project/examples/tree/master/ICO_Template

Noice

MUH NEO!

What if a coin had 0 developers?
&the value of the coin was just based on the success of the business. Meaning profits of the business, funded by ICO, would be used to buy back the coin after ICO.
Could something as simple as that succeed? Without any fancy tech and expensive employees behind it?

reddit.com/r/NEO/comments/6uwoig/stop_the_2_dev_talk_there_is_no_spoon_i_will_show/dlw4kdy/

read that comment

it is a template which hasn't been shown to work yet

neo is literally vaporware

Those are all shills posting in the /r/neo sub. The only developer is Erik

Community developments are done by CoZ (neon wallet), which aren't even affiliated to NEO.

>Eric (the CTO, owner of that branch) commits whenever he wants and pushes immediately. Dozens of times per day. He only accepts pull requests after a week or two of vetting. I personally know this due to my PR taking that long.

>So the CTO is going to show as the main activity on that branch no matter what, due to how he operates.

Seems he has supreme oversight and last say over everything, how is that a bad thing? Too many cooks is bad. Too many things down the pipeline for it to be vaporware. Sounds like you're just butthurt for some reason.

>NEO
>Anagram for ONE

Didn't a Chinese Software Engineer warn you guys about this?

Pic on the left is him at the Guangzhou city public library. Right are stock pics

NEO will be fucked by Adidas NEO because logo and name

NEO exists, so therefore not vaporware. EOS is vaporware. learn the difference nobags

Well no, they are different industries.
Plus China don't have to adhere to Adidas copyrights that are enforceable in the EU and US.