Don't miss out on LSK, this is the lowest price you can get it at. Lisk is rebranding in September...

Don't miss out on LSK, this is the lowest price you can get it at. Lisk is rebranding in September. Lisk is basically ETH.

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.lisk.io/lisk-to-rebrand-its-platform-with-design-agency-taikonauten-617863d1132
reddit.com/r/Lisk/comments/6ow9sr/are_lisk_private_keys_sent_to_the_development_team/
github.com/LiskHQ/lisk-nano/blob/1.0.2/src/components/send/send.js#L80)
github.com/LiskHQ/lisk-nano/blob/1.0.2/src/services/api/accountApi.js#L55)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nice try

Nice try? blog.lisk.io/lisk-to-rebrand-its-platform-with-design-agency-taikonauten-617863d1132

Enjoy missing out on this moon mission. LSK is very undervalued as of this moment. $5+ by this week.

LSK market cap increased $11m+ in a week. I am stacked up with LSK holding 3.7k cya on the moon user

>
I don't eat boiled dogs. shill.

It happened in a day not a week

>LISK to rebrand
>Article is from March

It's either already happened or is never happening.

It will happen in Sept, check their twitter and will be something similar to what NEO did.

Lisk... lisk... oh yeah! I remember that piece of shit. From like, two years ago, right? So it's good now, eh? Cause it's got like a... a design agency to spiff up the design, or something?

Laughing at these people who are retarded and dont do their research.

>Leaks my private key to the devs everytime i make a transaction
>Thinks this is basically ETH
Yeah, fuck off

>Muh design agency

Enjoy your DGB 2.0 bags.

>Lisk is not affected by this. We are using the bitcore-js library to generate a 12-word mnemonic passphrase using the front-end. However, the private key generation is done by the NaCl library which is not affected by this bug.

Dumbass it was fake news.

Oh hardy har har. Why don't you just tell me what's so fucking great about LSK that I can't afford to miss out on. I'm sure this will be real good dude, go ahead.

reddit.com/r/Lisk/comments/6ow9sr/are_lisk_private_keys_sent_to_the_development_team/

The Lisk Developer Team DOES NOT have access to ANY of the private keys of users who used (or uses) login.lisk.io.

Says it right there fucking dumbass lmfao

I looked at how Lisk Nano 1.0.2 (latest release at the time of writing) propagates transactions, but it seems it is not using lisk-js' `createTransaction` method. What I see is that the `send` method inside [send.js](github.com/LiskHQ/lisk-nano/blob/1.0.2/src/components/send/send.js#L80) calls `transactions.create` of [accountApi.js](github.com/LiskHQ/lisk-nano/blob/1.0.2/src/services/api/accountApi.js#L55) with both `passphrase ` and `secondPassphrase`, which in turn calls `Peers.sendRequestPromise` again with `passphrase` and `secondPassphrase `. At this point the transaction JSON is broadcasted to the network, but it was not signed anywhere. Am I missing something?

The phase is broadcasted directly to the node every time it interacts with it all it would take is one node owner to go rogue and you would lose everything.

There’s a reason ark forked away from lisk this among other vulnerabilities were the first things the team fixed

HOW THE FUCK DO THEY GOT AWAY WITH BROADCASTING THE FUCKING PRIVATE KEY

AND WHY THE FUCK THIS ISN'T FIXED YET

I lost everything to this Lisk bug, now my wife left me. Fuck Lisk.

Stop with the FUD

The API signs the empty file and then the file is ready for use while its already signed.

fuck off There are whales living on poloniex who have pulled back the price specifically for this reason. this is javascript garbage that will never ever ever EVER take off

24h high: $5.07